Serbian soccer general secretary shot in Belgrade.

Old March 26th 04, 02:33 PM
BrritSki

Default Serbian soccer general secretary shot in Belgrade.

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:

News media here reported today ...

Please refrain from posting further until you are sober.

Old March 26th 04, 04:48 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"BrritSki" skrev i melding
"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:
News media here reported today ...

Please refrain from posting further until you are sober.

I am always right, and you are always wrong.
I am cute and smart, and you are a moronic asshole.
I am a beautiful, blonde Scandinavian, and you are just another butt ugly
Brit, probably with a gigantic beerbelly.
This is what really upsets and annoys you, and there is just nothing you can
do about it.
I know this, you know this, and the rest of the world knows this, too.

Old March 26th 04, 04:52 PM
MoonMan

Sven Golly wrote:
BrritSki wrote in
:

Please refrain from posting further until you are sober.

Too much aquavit & lutefisk methinks.

how can you have too much aquavit?

unless you're driving. (or skiing in the USA)

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk

Old March 26th 04, 04:54 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"Sven Golly" skrev i melding
BrritSki wrote in :
Please refrain from posting further until you are sober.

Too much aquavit & lutefisk methinks.

Really good stuff, both aquavit and lutefisk, but this is a very typical
Christmas time combination, and is rarely consumed at this time of the year.
Now is the time for red wine, coffee, cognac, and cigars! And a beer or
two.................. Most good things begin with the letter c, it seems??

Old March 26th 04, 04:59 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"BrritSki" skrev i melding
"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:

News media here reported today ...

Please refrain from posting further until you are sober.

I am smart and pretty, you are a retarded fatso, and that is that.
Drunkenness ( = me) fades away, while sheer stupidity ( = you) never
vanishes.

Old March 26th 04, 11:14 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:11:02 +0100, "Inger Skramstad Jørstad"
wrote this crap:

News media here reported today that the Serbian soccer general secretary was

Nobody gives a rat's ass about Serbian soccer.

Old March 26th 04, 11:52 PM
uglymoney

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:48:44 +0100, "Inger Skramstad Jørstad"
wrote:

"BrritSki" skrev i melding
"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote:
News media here reported today ...

Please refrain from posting further until you are sober.

I am always right, and you are always wrong.
I am cute and smart, and you are a moronic asshole.
I am a beautiful, blonde Scandinavian, and you are just another butt ugly
Brit, probably with a gigantic beerbelly.
This is what really upsets and annoys you, and there is just nothing you can
do about it.
I know this, you know this, and the rest of the world knows this, too.

Not all pretty girls are like this.

Some can drink quite a bit, retain their sense of humor, and refrain
from becoming completely full of themselves.

nate
Old March 27th 04, 12:01 AM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"Terd Fartingmor" skrev i melding
wrote this crap:
News media here reported today that the Serbian soccer general secretary

was

Nobody gives a rat's ass about Serbian soccer.

Oops, did I write "soccer"? It should of course have been "sucker" - "the
sucker general secretary", and so on. More interested now, maybe? And what
is so terribly wrong with a rats ass anyway? Oh well, I strongly suspect
that you REALLY mean that nobody HERE (in the US, that is) gives a rats ass
about Serbian soccer, or about soccer in general, for that matter. Europe
cares, though, but of course that means absolutely nothing to a GWB brave.
No wonder that the song "We are the world" was Made in America. And BTW, we
here in Europe call soccer simply for "football". Your "football" is
referred to as "American football". And Hungarian football ( = soccer) has
been down for the count for years now anyway, and badly needs a total
recovery.

Old March 27th 04, 12:07 AM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

"uglymoney" skrev i melding
news
Some can drink quite a bit, retain their sense of humor, and refrain
from becoming completely full of themselves.

Yes, my thoughts exactly, some can, just like me. It is always better to be
smart and pretty than to be dumb and ugly, wouldnt you agree??

Old March 27th 04, 12:13 AM
morrison427

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote in message ...

I am always right, and you are always wrong.
I am cute and smart, and you are a moronic asshole.
I am a beautiful, blonde Scandinavian

Hey, wanna ****? You sound pretty hot to trot. I bet you're a go-er,
nudge nudge wink wink say no more.

You also said in another post that you liked things that started with
the letter "C" -- would that include "my COCK in your CRACK" and "my
CUM down your CRAW"? Maybe a dose of "CLAP" or "CHLAMYDIA" from
"CHOMPING on my CUM-NOZZLE"?

Truthfully I have nothing against anybody from Norway, even the ones
that eat Lutefisk (like you), which is the single actual legitimate
food product on the planet that most resembles gellified human semen.

If SPAM were made from semen, it would look exactly like Lutefisk and
probably not taste much different. I've tasted both, exactly once
each, which means that the biggest difference between you and me is
that I KNEW WHEN TO QUIT.

You are bringing this on yourself, and if you are up for the game,
then there's plenty of game here. And if you prefer it can all ne
"CONDIMENT-free."

And NO, a condiment is not something you eat afterwards to get rid of
the taste of latex and spermicide.