USST D-team struggling to get to New Zealand (NZ camp open to YOU! Technique focus.

Old May 20th 04, 04:19 PM
Pete Vordenberg

Default USST D-team struggling to get to New Zealand (NZ camp open to YOU! Technique focus.

Ski Fans,

The US Development Team is strugging to find the funds to get to New
Zealand. Any contributions would be very helpful. Team Today is
trying to raise the money to support the trip.
This is a vital training camp for the athletes as it is a long period
on snow in August.

A few people have donated through team today to help Midwest star
Lindsey Weier raise NZ trip money but we are still quite short. Our
goal is $1000.
If you are interested in helping out please visit www.teamtoday.org
and donate - at this time you can earmark your funds for D-team or for
Lindsey. Time is fairly short on buying the ticket. Donating miles
for a ticket is another good option.
There are no black holes at Team Today. This is athlete run and all
proceeds go directly to training and racing opportunities for OUR
athletes.
Join the hunt for gold in 2006 and beyond!

The New Zealand camp is being held in conjunction with a camp being
giving by the USST and Savage Enterprises (www.nsavage.com). The USST
is coaching at this camp to help pay for our trip down there. You are
invited to attend - technique will be a big focus as well as training
methods, waxing, and good times.

Thank you for your support. Email me with any questions or concerns.

Pete

open US Ski Team camp mg Nordic Skiing 0 April 25th 04 07:02 PM
Skate technique USST two cents Pete Vordenberg Nordic Skiing 52 January 22nd 04 02:31 PM