What's the matter with you idiots??

Old October 19th 03, 02:23 PM
scottabe

Default What's the matter with you idiots??

in article , Vern93 at
wrote on 10/19/03 12:50 AM:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Proof?

Bert

Why don't we just ask you?

What statements of Scott's do you *not* support?

Well that sure was a conversation killer.

Alan, just a guess, but is it raining in Vancouver today?

Post proof.

Old October 19th 03, 02:47 PM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 10:12 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 9:24 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 8:27 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article ckmkb.52767$La.25040@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 10/18/03 7:05 PM:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Well you go ahead and post some examples of people who've supported
you
in this group (other than your little yes-man, Bert).

I'll bet you that if we examine the record, pretty much everyone who
ever posted a word in defense of you got tired of your bull**** and
you
then decided that they too were "terrorists" and "stalkers".

That includes me.

I decided you are a terrorist and a stalker because you are a terrorist
and
a stalker. Period.

But you admit that at one time he made statements in support of you,
right?

I admit he posted my home address in my hometown newsgroup trying to
incite
a wacko like you to stalk me. I admit he has lied and defamed and
participated in a criminal conspiracy of terrorism.
I admit he's an asshole.
And I admit you're ****ing insane, dumb****.

Posted your address, did he? Show us the link.

Uh-huh. Won't. Right. Figures.

When I do post a link, you ignore it.

When have you *ever* posted a link when I've asked you?

About as many times as you've told the truth.

So get ****ed.
It happened.
Keep lying like the psychopath you are.

Like I said.

Figures.

So get ****ed.

Old October 19th 03, 04:59 PM
Dave Stallard

scottabe wrote:

in article , Dave Stallard at
wrote on 10/19/03 7:59 AM:

scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 8:30 PM:

[snip]
No one really believes what he says anyway. g

Thousands of people do. The people who left this newsgroup in disgust.

"Thousands of people", that's really funny. Hey Scott, if "thousands of
people" believe what you, how come NONE of them has ever said so?

Because they are afraid of being targeted by assholes like you.

If all these thousands of people who support you are afraid of being
"targeted", why hasn't a single one of them posted anonymously in
support of you? There are plenty of servers that allow you to post
anonymously with complete safety, as you well know. Instead, the only
person who has posted anonymously in support of you is ... you.

After
all, they could always post anonymously to protect themselves from
"dweeb terror". How come none of them has ever come forward? How come
hundreds of people instead voted AGAINST YOU to form RSAM?

Hundreds? You and your sockpuppets? How come RSA.Terrorist is so dead?
Clue time, asshole. They also voted against YOU.

Plenty of former RSA regulars voted yes. You fought against it tooth
and nail. You even tried to recruit people from other groups to vote
against it. You lost, overwhelmingly.

As for the lack of posts on RSAM, well, it has had considerable
technical problems. And perhaps some people have been scared off by
YOUR threats to defame people who posted to it, and YOUR verbal attacks
on some of its posters.

Dave
Old October 19th 03, 05:23 PM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

How come RSA.Terrorist is so dead?

/bobcott
Dead? 56 posting since Oct 15. Meanwhile, your favorite group has 16 over
the same period (not counted invisible deleted postings).
bobcott