What's the matter with you idiots??

Old October 19th 03, 05:10 AM
Alan Baker

Default What's the matter with you idiots??

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 9:26 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 8:58 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker
at
wrote on 10/18/03 8:30 PM:

In article Iomkb.52782$La.11992@fed1read02,
"Richard Henry" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Don't you wish you had any way at all to prove that. I only wish it
was
worth my while to take you to court for slander.

If you need a statement or some help researching google, let me know.

Thanks, Richard.

But it's really not worth it.

No one really believes what he says anyway. g

Thousands of people do. The people who left this newsgroup in disgust.

And yet you're the only one "brave" enough to say this stuff publicly.

Doesn't wash, Scotty.

It sure washes for any sane person that doesn't want to be stalked by a
psychopathic wacko like you.

So then you're not a "sane person"?

They say the first step is admitting you have a problem. g

Where are they, asshole?

Where are who?
You are insane. Get help.

You claim that someone can commit "perjury" when not under oath, and
commit a "theft" when *given* something.

I think you need to examine your own relationship to reality a little
more closely before you go calling others "insane". g

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old October 19th 03, 05:10 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 9:26 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 8:59 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker
at
wrote on 10/18/03 8:29 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article Iomkb.52782$La.11992@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 10/18/03 7:10 PM:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Don't you wish you had any way at all to prove that. I only wish it
was
worth my while to take you to court for slander.

If you need a statement or some help researching google, let me know.

Stalking again, eh, nutcase? Always willing to help someone invent
more
lies and defamations....or encouraging them to do violence, as you
have
done
on several occasions posting my home address.
But what do I expect from a cowardly psychopath like you? For you to
show
up and try to do your own dirty work, instead of manipulating others
do
it for you?
Go for it. I've never lied about any of you sick ****s, as you well
know.
Don't have to.

You have lied about me repeatedly.

You're insane. Get help.

See? You're lying right now. g

You are delusional. Get help.

You claim that someone can commit "perjury" when not under oath, and
commit a "theft" when *given* something.

I think you need to examine your own relationship to reality a little
more closely before you go calling others "delusional". g

Old October 19th 03, 05:11 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

I'm not making accusations. I'm telling the truth. Shame you can't

tell
the difference between criminals and decent men.

Apparently no one on the planet can. At least no one has ever posted in
support of you that I've seen.

Gee. I wonder why.

Actually Bert Hoff has said that he fully supports Scott's statements.

Proof?

Bert

Why don't we just ask you?

What statements of Scott's do you *not* support?

Old October 19th 03, 05:12 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 9:24 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article
, Alan Baker at
wrote on 10/18/03 8:27 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article ckmkb.52767$La.25040@fed1read02, Richard Henry at
wrote on 10/18/03 7:05 PM:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message

Well you go ahead and post some examples of people who've supported
you
in this group (other than your little yes-man, Bert).

I'll bet you that if we examine the record, pretty much everyone who
ever posted a word in defense of you got tired of your bull**** and
you
then decided that they too were "terrorists" and "stalkers".

That includes me.

I decided you are a terrorist and a stalker because you are a terrorist
and
a stalker. Period.

But you admit that at one time he made statements in support of you,
right?

I admit he posted my home address in my hometown newsgroup trying to
incite
a wacko like you to stalk me. I admit he has lied and defamed and
participated in a criminal conspiracy of terrorism.
I admit he's an asshole.
And I admit you're ****ing insane, dumb****.

Posted your address, did he? Show us the link.

Uh-huh. Won't. Right. Figures.

When I do post a link, you ignore it.

When have you *ever* posted a link when I've asked you?

So get ****ed.
It happened.
Keep lying like the psychopath you are.

Like I said.

Figures.

Old October 19th 03, 05:42 AM
Richard Henry

"Bert Hoff" wrote in message

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
scottabe wrote:

I'm not making accusations. I'm telling the truth. Shame you can't

tell
the difference between criminals and decent men.

Apparently no one on the planet can. At least no one has ever posted

in
support of you that I've seen.

Gee. I wonder why.

Actually Bert Hoff has said that he fully supports Scott's statements.

Proof?

tinyurl.com/rgs3

"I support all of my co-moderator's statements."

Old October 19th 03, 07:04 AM
Bert Hoff

Actually Bert Hoff has said that he fully supports Scott's statements.

Proof?

tinyurl.com/rgs3

"I support all of my co-moderator's statements."

That link does not work.

And that's no proof that I fully support Scott's statements.

PUOSU.

Bert

Old October 19th 03, 07:50 AM
Vern93

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Proof?

Bert

Why don't we just ask you?

What statements of Scott's do you *not* support?

Well that sure was a conversation killer.

Alan, just a guess, but is it raining in Vancouver today?

Dave
Old October 19th 03, 07:54 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Bert Hoff" wrote:

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

Actually Bert Hoff has said that he fully supports Scott's statements.

Proof?

tinyurl.com/rgs3

"I support all of my co-moderator's statements."

That link does not work.

Not bright enough to try "http://" in front of it?

http://tinyurl.com/rgs3

And that's no proof that I fully support Scott's statements.

So you're arguing simultaneously that you don't know what he meant
because the link didn't work for you *and* that what was said (that you
don't know, mind!) doesn't prove something.

PUOSU.

Bert

Old October 19th 03, 07:55 AM
Alan Baker

In article ,
Vern93 wrote:

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Proof?

Bert

Why don't we just ask you?

What statements of Scott's do you *not* support?

Well that sure was a conversation killer.

Alan, just a guess, but is it raining in Vancouver today?

Dave

LOL

No. I've just been cleaning up my place and doing some home renovations
(as well as watching the Hockey Night in Canada double-header! g).

Posted to rsa by Bert Hoff, 10-10-2003. Here is mo

So do you support your co-moderator's statement or not?

Sorry, I don't know what a "Csan" is,or how to "Csan." Is that related to
C-Span? As far as I know,noneof the events fromMen's have been televised.

Why do you mock other people's typos, when you do them?

Your post have *not* all been on-topic,on-thread or in defense of yourself.
Somehave been outright flaming. "On-thread" is irrelevant. Responding "on
thread" means that there are*two* people, not just *one* person, in
violation of the guidelines.

I support all of my co-moderator's statements.

And that's no proof that I fully support Scott's statements.

PUOSU.

So I should have known better than to believe something you posted?