French skiing experiences

Old October 26th 03, 10:45 AM
pete devlin

Default French skiing experiences

In message , BrritSki
writes

Richard Crapp wrote:

Concord can not climb on two engines, the asermectric thrust gave a
sharp left tern ...

I think you're too gullible.

You need to wash your fowl mouth out.
--
Pete Devlin (To email - press reply, remove Garbage Sifter)
Lossiemouth RUFC http://www.lossiemouth-rufc.co.uk
Old October 26th 03, 11:13 AM
BrritSki

pete devlin wrote:

In message , BrritSki
writes

Richard Crapp wrote:

Concord can not climb on two engines, the asermectric thrust gave a
sharp left tern ...

I think you're too gullible.

You need to wash your fowl mouth out.

I am skuaed by your logic.
Old October 26th 03, 11:39 AM
pete devlin

In message , BrritSki
writes

pete devlin wrote:

In message , BrritSki
writes

Richard Crapp wrote:

Concord can not climb on two engines, the asermectric thrust gave a
sharp left tern ...

I think you're too gullible.

You need to wash your fowl mouth out.

I am skuaed by your logic.

Yes I am a bit fulmar self. I am chuff-ed you noticed.
Old October 26th 03, 02:53 PM
BrritSki

pete devlin wrote:

In message , BrritSki
writes

pete devlin wrote:

In message , BrritSki
writes

Richard Crapp wrote:

Concord can not climb on two engines, the asermectric thrust gave a
sharp left tern ...

I think you're too gullible.

You need to wash your fowl mouth out.

I am skuaed by your logic.

Yes I am a bit fulmar self. I am chuff-ed you noticed.

Sorry I'm late replying - I was planting some bulbs and the waife said I
was doing it all wrong so I had a bit of a corm rant.
Old October 26th 03, 04:23 PM
PG

"BrritSki" wrote in message

pete devlin wrote:

In message , BrritSki
writes

pete devlin wrote:

In message , BrritSki

writes

Richard Crapp wrote:

Concord can not climb on two engines, the asermectric thrust gave

sharp left tern ...

I think you're too gullible.

You need to wash your fowl mouth out.

I am skuaed by your logic.

Yes I am a bit fulmar self. I am chuff-ed you noticed.

Sorry I'm late replying - I was planting some bulbs and the waife said I
was doing it all wrong so I had a bit of a corm rant.

O.W.L. (owls with laughter)

Pete

Old October 27th 03, 08:30 AM
MoonMan

In , PG typed:
"BrritSki" wrote in message

snip

sharp left tern ...

I think you're too gullible.

You need to wash your fowl mouth out.

I am skuaed by your logic.

Yes I am a bit fulmar self. I am chuff-ed you noticed.

Sorry I'm late replying - I was planting some bulbs and the waife
said I was doing it all wrong so I had a bit of a corm rant.

O.W.L. (owls with laughter)

I reckon he'd bittern of more than he could chew.

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk

Old November 21st 03, 02:34 PM
Steve Haigh

funkraum wrote:

(The Older Gentleman) wrote:

Finlay wrote:

We look forward to reading your contribution.

Cheese-eating surrender monkeys. And they ****ed over Concorde.

Next?

I am simply outraged, that a poster I have known and respected for
years should make such a description of the French. Outraged that he
should call them 'cheese-eating surrender monkeys' ... without also
mentioning 'soap-dodging'

Well, since you are re-igniting the thread, should we mention the rugby?
Perhaps not. Sorry.