More Hilarious **** From our Loon

Old March 22nd 10, 06:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default More Hilarious **** From our Loon

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

Therefore, if I ever see you, under any
circumstances, I will immediately end the threat you represent, using
any means necessary.

I know you think that sounds tough and professional, but it's a really
stupid thing to think and even stupider to say.

You should take a class on gun safety. They are very good at teaching
people what is and isn't "self defense."

For example, shooting someone in line at Costco because you think
recognize him from an argument on the internet ISN'T self defense.

Really Scott, most of the time you're just noisy, but this is the kind
of stuff where you cross the line. Unless you are trying to build an
insanity defense ahead of time.
Old March 22nd 10, 06:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 22, 11:57*am, Scottum wrote:
On Mar 22, 12:47*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 22, 10:21*am, Scottum wrote:

On Mar 22, 9:45*am, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 21, 11:06*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 21, 9:47*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 21, 8:07*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:49*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:15*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 21, 9:21 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,
Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 20, 6:54 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 20, 5:50 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
So where's the clock? Exactly where were you standing? You would
think that they would list a clock tower on such a detailed map.
Where is it? Or is it just that you are a fat lying son of a
bitch?
Yeah, I think that's it.-

Or is it just that you are a pathetic pussy who challenged me to
show
up, pussied out, and has lied about it ever since?
Yeah. I know that's it, pppppuuuuuuuuusssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

It's times like this that I feel the sorriest for you. This is just
sad.

Pervert Dave, you are not capable of feeling sorry for me. You don't
have the standing.
And I sure don't feel sorry for you. You choose to be a psychopathic
asshole. You enjoy being a sadistic, game playing, manipulative
freak.
You should feel sorry for your buddy Scottum. So stupid, so cowardly,
so transparently a coward.
I'm sure you feel a connection with him. Your kind of freak. You
should feel sorry for him, he's made such a complete fool out of
himself.
The notion that a pervert like you feels sorry for me is hilarious. A
pathological liar and coward that doesn't even have the nads to use a
verifiable ID.
Which makes you a joke, Pervert Dave.
Thanks for the laugh.

How does someone choose to be psychopathic?

I was just going to let that one go

Why not just answer the question

It was directed at you, but I'll answer. *You DON'T choose to be
"psychopathic." *The word itself means "mind illness"

Bzzzzzzzzzzzttttttttttttt. *Wrong answer. *You can do better than
that. *Try again

I believe you have long claimed to have advanced education and/or
experience in psychology. Aren't you embarrassed to have made a such
an obvious error on such a simple matter of pychology?-

Pychology? *Is that anything like pycopath? *Embarassing. *You'd think
a psychopath would at least know how to spell his own condition..
I'd be embarassed if I had made a mistake, and damned if I will go all
DSM on your ass just to prove it, just more word games from Pervert
Dave..
Why don't YOU answer the question?
BTW, aren't you embarassed to have claimed to have contacted LE, and
made all kinds of predictions about how LE was going to arrest and
harass me, and not a word from them? *Day 82, pppppuuuuusssssssyyyyy.
How embarassing for you. *Almost as embarassing as the EMERGENCY
PYCOPATH SOCCER GAME!!!!!
Damn, I'm funny. *Now answer the question.-

I contacted LE, but I made no predictions.

Another transparent, bull**** lie.

I have noticed that you have stopped threatening people since I
reported you. *Why is that?

Another transparent, bull**** lie.
Still waiting for that contact info, ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyy.
And still waiting for SPD to call, ppppuuuuuuussssssysyyyyy.
How embarassing for you. *Almost as embarassing as the EMERGENCY
PYCOPATH SOCCER GAME!!!!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for stealing my line. *Another of the laughable embarassments
of the pussies of RSA. *Here. *Let me remind you of another
embarassment, when Brain Fried Bob Thompson and Yabapussy set a meet
when they knew I would be out of town.
NORTH BEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How embarassing for all of you. *Thanks for your cooperation,
pppppppppuuuuuuuuuussssssssyyyyyyy- Hide quoted text -

Yes, Porkchop, you centainly are a laughable embarassment but only to
yourself.-

Thank you for your cooperation. Since you are being so helpful, do
you mind explaining to me why you lied for two years about showing up
at Copper?
You claim to have "played" me regarding the spurious clock tower. Why
were you silent about that for two years? I'm not surprised you don't
have a rational excuse.
The enquiring mind wants to know, because personally, I think you are
a pathetic, laughable, dickless pussssssssyyyyyy making up a whopper
to cover up being such a pussy. How embarassing for you.
Old March 22nd 10, 06:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 22, 11:57*am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
BPD. *Look it up. *Oooops, forgot. *You're quite familiar with the
term.

Bitter Phony Doctor?

Look it up, Pervert Dave. You just love the Wikipedia insanity game,
use it to educate yourself about the delusional BPD mentally ill
stalker you manipulate.
Old March 22nd 10, 06:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Mar 22, 11:53*am, twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 11:45*am, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 22, 8:52*am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 21, 11:06*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Mar 21, 9:47*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 21, 8:07*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:49*pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 21, 6:15*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article

om,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 21, 9:21 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article

s.co
m,
Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 20, 6:54 pm, twobuddha
wrote:
On Mar 20, 5:50 pm, Dave Cartman
wrote:

In article

legr
oups.com,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Then you should have no trouble producing the link...

Why bother? *I know he's lying, you know he's lying, and if I produce
the link, both of you will just ignore it and keep on lying. *That's
what you do.

I don't believe he is lying. I have seen no such predictions.

I know he is lying, and I know you are lying. *Period.

And you'll never produce any link. You never do.

When I do, you ignore it. *As you ignore anything that contradicts
your delusions. *So why bother?
BPD works that way.

I have noticed that you have stopped threatening people since I
reported you. *Why is that?

Another transparent, bull**** lie.

You haven't stopped threatening people?

I've never threatened you, pppppuuuuussssssyyyyy. *I told you what I
would do if you ever came near me. *That's a promise. *You are welcome
to discuss this with the RCMP.

You already admitted you threatened me with bodily injury.

I ever see you in person, under any circumstances, I will put you down
in the dirt like the dog you are. *You are a mentally ill stalker with
demonstrated hostile intent, and I will treat you accordingly.
Understand, freak? *Feel free to take this to the RCMP.-

Were you in Seattle when you wrote this threat?
Old March 22nd 10, 06:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 22, 12:05*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
Therefore, if I ever see you, under any
circumstances, I will immediately end the threat you represent, using
any means necessary.

I know you think that sounds tough and professional, but it's a really
stupid thing to think and even stupider to say.

Pervert Dave, stupid is you stalking me and threatening me, and
encouraging others that do. Thanks. You really need to check the
law.

You should take a class on gun safety. *They are very good at teaching
people what is and isn't "self defense." *

BTDT. I can reasonably presume ill intent, given your behavior and
that of your fellows.
But you know that. Which is why you snuck through Seattle wearing
double Depends.

For example, shooting someone in line at Costco because you think
recognize him from an argument on the internet ISN'T self defense. *

Not worried about it. Don't have a Costco card, and don't carry.
Surely don't need a gun against a ppppuuuusssssyyyy like you.
And how would I recognize you? You ain't even man enough to show your
Costco card.

Really Scott, most of the time you're just noisy, but this is the kind
of stuff where you cross the line. *Unless you are trying to build an
insanity defense ahead of time.

Really, Pervert, most of the time you're just a psychopathic coward,
and most of the time you cross the line.
Clear and present danger defense, Perv. Come near me, and we'll call
your bluff, pppppuuuuusssssyyyyy.

Old March 22nd 10, 06:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

On Mar 22, 12:22*pm, twobuddha wrote:

Pervert Dave, stupid is you stalking me and threatening me, and
encouraging others that do. *Thanks. *You really need to check the
law.

Then having checked it yourself, I'm sure, you could tell me the
specific statute Dave is breaking.
Old March 22nd 10, 06:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

*twobuddha wrote:
On Mar 21, 9:21 am, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article

s.co
m,
Richard Henry wrote:

On Mar 20, 6:54 pm, twobuddha
wrote:
On Mar 20, 5:50 pm, Dave Cartman
wrote:

In article

legr
oups.com,

twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Let's take a look at this statement and see if you have any legal
grounds to "put [him] down in the dirt".

1. " I ever see you in person, under any circumstances, I will put you
down in the dirt like the dog you are".

You REALLY should be speaking with Bert on this Scott. Ya see,
circumstances DO matter quite a bit regarding any justification you
perceive yourself to have in inflicting bodily injury on someone
else.

2. "You are a mentally ill stalker"

Where are your credentials to lean on in the event you do cause bodily
injury. You can't just cast about labels when you it suits your
violent fantasies. You are not a qualified mental health professional
and thus this statement is worthless, as is any perceived
justification for causing bodily harm.

3. "... with demonstrated hostile intent..."

Such as ? What physical proof, beyond your interpretations of people's
posts on Usenet, do you have that PROVES his hostile intent ? Physical
proof FF, not your delusions.

You may want to really consider seeking legal advise before you
continue to attempt to justify physical violence on someone based on
quite literally : nothing.
Old March 23rd 10, 12:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

I don't believe he is lying. I have seen no such predictions.

I know he is lying, and I know you are lying. Period.

Despite all evidence that shows you're wrong?

Have you read "Shutter Island?" It makes a better book than it does a
movie.
Old March 23rd 10, 12:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 22, 1:54*pm, pigo wrote:
On Mar 22, 1:46*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

You may want to really consider seeking legal advise before you
continue to attempt to justify physical violence on someone based on
quite literally : nothing.

I suspect that the same thing would happen as did in court.....he'd
cry like a little baby. .

Geez, Bob, you could show up in person, call me a child molester, and
see who cries, pppppuuuuussssssyyyyyyy.
You know. At Deer Valley, or Temple Square, or when you came through
town......instead of talking **** about stalking my house WHEN YOU
KNEW I WAS IN ANOTHER STATE!!!!!!!!
How pathetic. How dickless. How typical of Bob Thompson.
Old March 23rd 10, 12:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

I didn't:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...b499ec635eef7e

No excuses at all:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...b499ec635eef7e

The enquiring mind wants to know, because personally, I think you are
a pathetic, laughable, dickless pussssssssyyyyyy making up a whopper
to cover up being such a pussy. *How embarassing for you.

You are the one who didn't show up and then lied about it for, what is
it? *Five years. *I told you within a month that you had been had:http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...b499ec635eef7e

COPPER MOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!- Hide quoted text -

All you are doing is proving you are a lying piece of **** coward who
didn't show up.
Period.
Thanks. Idiot.

Never spewed their shit in person Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 6 October 30th 06 06:01 PM
Shit to do in SLC Jamie Snowboarding 1 March 4th 04 02:00 PM
Shit to do at Snowbird PacketMan Snowboarding 3 February 20th 04 11:59 AM
loon new hampshire pp North American Ski Resorts 0 February 3rd 04 01:38 AM