Never spewed their **** in person

Old October 29th 06, 01:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Never spewed their **** in person

Not a one of you.
Talk all the **** you want.
But everybody knows. Everybody knows what freaks you are. How gutless you
are. What a perverted, deranged, despicable, vile bunch of dickless wimps
you are.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
So easy. So predictable. So cowardly.
**** yourself again, freaks.

Old October 29th 06, 02:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Get a life, you pathetic sack of ****.

Old October 29th 06, 02:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

I love how you go on and on with crying and bitching and whining about
how horrible everyone here is...and then try to claim that you're
laughing at it...as if you're in control.

PUHLEEZE. You grandious, transparent little ****. We ALL completely
own you. We ALL completely see right through you. It's not hard,
despite your obesity. You're a joke, and you see the only ones
laughing are US at YOU.

Old October 29th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Scott I will race you at Snowbird from the top of the tram to the
bottom. I'll even give you a full minute head start.

Old October 30th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Read the title.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
ups.com...
Get a life, you pathetic sack of ****.

Old October 30th 06, 06:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Read the title, dumb****.
I own you.
And you are too stupid to know how sick you are, how deranged.
You really are insane. Get help. You need serious therapy.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
ups.com...

Old October 30th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Name. Identity. Verifiable.
You are an insane internet stalker, a deranged pathological liar. I'm
supposed to show up and wait for you to introduce yourself?
Been there, done that. Over twenty times.
And NONE of you EVER showed up.
You are insane. Get help.

oups.com...