Election results --no skiing content

Old November 6th 14, 11:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Election results --no skiing content

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 5:30:48 PM UTC-6, pigo wrote:

It appears we have a new ranter?

It's an unfortunate legacy to assume.

Maybe it's like a bad horror movie -- one ranter dies, but its evil spirit takes over a new victim.
Old November 7th 14, 01:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 5:12:20 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thursday, November 6, 2014 5:30:48 PM UTC-6, pigo wrote:

It appears we have a new ranter?

It's an unfortunate legacy to assume.

Maybe it's like a bad horror movie -- one ranter dies, but its evil spirit takes over a new victim.

Well, it is stuck in Breckenridge.
Old November 7th 14, 03:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

You realize you originally replied under your other alias, smurfetteblue1999 with exactly the same text, right. So you are a transsexual in Seattle and a libertarian from Texas. Sounds about right. Spend much time in airport bathrooms with a wide stance? Shall I post headers to show your charade? Or do you just want to keep it on the down low with your buddy Pigo?
Old November 7th 14, 12:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

On Thursday, November 6, 2014 11:35:31 PM UTC-5, wrote:
You realize you originally replied under your other alias, smurfetteblue1999 with exactly the same text, right. So you are a transsexual in Seattle and a libertarian from Texas. Sounds about right. Spend much time in airport bathrooms with a wide stance? Shall I post headers to show your charade? Or do you just want to keep it on the down low with your buddy Pigo?

Excuse me but you're either completely off your rocker or the worst troll ever (and considering Abraham that is bad).
Old November 7th 14, 07:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, November 7, 2014 6:52:26 AM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:
On Thursday, November 6, 2014 11:35:31 PM UTC-5, wrote:
You realize you originally replied under your other alias, smurfetteblue1999 with exactly the same text, right. So you are a transsexual in Seattle and a libertarian from Texas. Sounds about right. Spend much time in airport bathrooms with a wide stance? Shall I post headers to show your charade? Or do you just want to keep it on the down low with your buddy Pigo?

Excuse me but you're either completely off your rocker or the worst troll ever (and considering Abraham that is bad).

Whatever. Horvath responded to the original posted as smurfette before it was deleted and reposted as Jim. Check out the attribution on his post. Also, some servers do not honor the delete message request, so it's right there to see, posted as Smurfetteblue1999 on my server. I just wonder why he logged in as smurfette when he wasn't intending to post to rec.skiing.alpine as her/him. Probably answering email looking for a hookup. Here's Horvaths response to smurfette/Jim.

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....8/CRMJNgq6o44J

Old November 7th 14, 09:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, November 7, 2014 2:58:34 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Whatever. Horvath responded to the original posted as smurfette before it was deleted

Ever hear about rlogin?

Or the possibility that both were at the same console? There is such a thing as interstate travel and sofa-surfing.
Old November 7th 14, 09:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Friday, November 7, 2014 12:58:34 PM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

Before I risk a reply, is this discussion going to go on for 15 years?
Old November 7th 14, 10:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, November 7, 2014 3:05:52 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, November 7, 2014 2:58:34 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Whatever. Horvath responded to the original posted as smurfette before it was deleted

Ever hear about rlogin?

Or the possibility that both were at the same console? There is such a thing as interstate travel and sofa-surfing.

Google account credentials shared across an rlogin? How stupid are you?

Or a pasty white middle aged conservative politician in Texas sofa surfing with a preop cross dressing transexual from Seattle that likes to wear short sexy skirts? Again. How stupid are you?

Look at the posting IP address of smurfette and Jim over the past few months. They either hang together a lot or Jim has a fantasy life he really doesn't want the people he wants to vote for him to know about.
Old November 7th 14, 10:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec....8/CRMJNgq6o44J

Before I risk a reply, is this discussion going to go on for 15 years?

10 max.
Old November 7th 14, 11:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

So if Jim wanted to **** with ol' asscave with the tranny thing. oac has shown a liking for what sure appeared to be a tranny. So what? There is no out of bounds when it comes to oac. Claiming military service, law enforcement, medical professional, all out of whole cloth is out of bounds for all but the lowest, slimiest, losers on the planet and trunky did all of them. Then consider the reputation for abuse of children? I would venture that there is nothing out of bounds when it comes to that POS.