swapped in the cradle?

Old September 19th 14, 09:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default swapped in the cradle?

On 2014-09-19 20:57:26 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Friday, September 19, 2014 11:51:42 AM UTC-7, Goober Jones wrote:

Correction http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg

Does your wife know you are stalking me on rsa again?

No one can be stalking you on RSA, Scottie.

This is a public forum and if you don't want to participate, you don't have to.

You are insane, stalker. Get help.

What did I say that was insane, and by what definition is replying to
you in a public forum explicitly created for such replies "stalking"?

Old September 19th 14, 09:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-19 20:59:12 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Friday, September 19, 2014 12:44:43 PM UTC-7, wrote:

wrote:

On Friday, September 19, 2014 1:16:29 PM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:

Wow.

You can't hide your hatred of women for a minute...

The most frequent cause of misogyny is a failure to form satisfactory

relationships with women. The second most frequent cause is a

pathological fixation on one's mother.

Do the math.

"At least I won't get a birthday call from Mother, as I did the year my

brother died, ignoring the crimes and trauma. I won't have my fiance take

me out to birthday dinner and tell me the engagement was over (yeah, really

happened). I won't have a girlfriend wishing me happy birthday and then

telling me she was dating another guy. I won't be desperately trying to

kill the pain with alcohol, or wrestling with the common entitlement of

being treated special just because, or further wounded by the failure of

the world at large to celebrate moi.

My expectations are consistent with reality."

Kewl. All true. You'll have to explain to me how women abusing men

makes me a misogynist, you stalking piece of **** wack job. Having

fun? How sick. How normal for you.

How is it "abusing" to tell you that you've been kicked to the curb?

Holy ****, you really are a sadistic ****. You'll have to explain to
me how being abused by women means I hate women, you sick freak.
One thing for su when you get kicked to the curb, you stalk. Had
some real problems in the past, eh, freak?

Failure to answer the question and assuming facts not in evidence.

You admitted you were dumped, Scottie. I was just asking how that
equated to "abuse".

And to be explicit, no: I've never stalked anyone.

:-)

Old September 19th 14, 09:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

On 2014-09-19 21:22:15 +0000, twobuddha said:

How is it "abusing" to tell you that you've been kicked to the curb?

Holy ****, you really are a sadistic ****. You'll have to explain to

me how being abused by women means I hate women, you sick freak.

One thing for su when you get kicked to the curb, you stalk. Had

some real problems in the past, eh, freak?

Failure to answer the question and assuming facts not in evidence.

You admitted you were dumped, Scottie. I was just asking how that

equated to "abuse".

And to be explicit, no: I've never stalked anyone.

:-)

Bull****. You stalk me, freak. Time to ignore you again, you are
insane. And disgusting.

Sorry, but you've once again failed to explain how replying to you in a
forum explicitly intended for such replies is "stalking"...

....so it's no surprise that you've decided to run away from answering.

Old September 19th 14, 09:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Friday, September 19, 2014 4:13:57 PM UTC-5, twobuddha wrote:

Holy ****, you really are a sadistic ****. You'll have to explain to me how
being abused by women means I hate women.

So you are telling us now that women repeatedly beat you up? Is that it? You just admitted that you had been abused by women.
Old September 20th 14, 03:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

1.) Responding to your stupidity on a public forum is not stalking. Based upon that
Logic, your postings for the last 15 years represent continuous stalking. Not to mention
You and your ex-enabler took it beyond the newsgroup.
2.) Want it to stop? Then stop being an abusive pathological lying ****head.

Seriously, though in your own perverted little world, you love the negative attention.
Another example of a major cognitive disconnect. You don't want it to stop because
when it does, you cease to exist to people in real world.
Old September 20th 14, 05:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Friday, September 19, 2014 1:14:52 PM UTC-6, Goober Jones wrote:

Wow. I guess this how he rationalizes his total failure with women. He figures that His lack of money is the cause of his total rejection. After all he has such a lovely disposition and outstanding personal hygiene. LOL

Wow. This thread has gone off on a tangent. Where the hell did that come from.

Anyway, haven't we figured out that it's not so much "failure with women" and his "lack of money" but rather his lack of interest in women? The hygiene thing should turn off even it's boyfriends (emphasis _boy_).

Old September 20th 14, 12:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Does your wife know that you're still stalking after 15 years? Oh wait...
No wife, no family, no dog, no job..........I guess this means you'll continue
to be mocked and ridiculed and go to bed every night covered in your lies. LOL.
Old September 20th 14, 01:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Goober Jones

Since you seem so concerned about my wife's reaction, we had a conversation
about you at the breakfast table this morning. Here it is:

My wife: Why are typing on the computer.
Me: That misogynist asshole Scott Abraham has been active on the skiing newsgroup.
My wife: Who?
Me: Scott Abraham, that asshole we met in Oregon years ago.
My wife: I don't know who you are talking about.
Me: I showed her http://www.parrot.net/bestofbert/lardass.jpg
My wife: EWWW...That pig, Gross!
Me: That's him.
My wife: Why are you wasting time? Grow up...get the garbage cans!
Me: Yes dear. Do you want to know what he called you?
My wife's: Who cares what that dirty pig has to say about anything. Get the cans.

Thought you might like to know since you have gone off on this tangent.
PS: You're still not allowed in our house. LOL.