Note to the observer: this freak is allowed to post torsa.moderated

Old February 28th 04, 12:43 AM
scottabe

Default Note to the observer: this freak is allowed to post torsa.moderated

in article , Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/27/04 5:06 PM:

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:07:37 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/27/04 1:03 PM:

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:06:39 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Scottabe at
wrote on 2/27/04 8:30 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
, Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/26/04 6:17 PM:

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:34:55 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/26/04 4:07 PM:

On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:04:07 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article

cGhhdHBoaWw=.229f3c5dfe8da948f50a7f5e78a9396e@1077 763569.nulluser.com
,
Karl
with a K at
wrote on 2/25/04 6:46
PM:

scottabe wrote:

So does Bob Thompson. That's why the freak commits his
crimes from the
safety of his computer and phone: he ain't got the balls to say in
person
what he says on the net.

What crime, dumbass? Call the law. By the way, even when in
town you ain't got the gonads to look him up. Snooozzzzzeeeeee.

Neither one of you ever had the gonads to show up on neutral ground.
Gutless freaks, both of you.
I will meet you fat ass
post your gay-pad address

Sure. Right after I get a verifiable name and address,
Dickgoesinyourownass.
hey brave Vietnam karate slave marcher, post it

I dare you

]Sure. Right after I get a verifiable name and address. I dare you.

Ok, here's one:
George W. Bush
1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington DC.

This one should be easily verifiable. Now, lets see yours, Fatman.

Right after I get a verifiable name and address. I dare you, freak.
Scott, you miss the point. Post your address, I asked you first.
Failure to do so proves you are what we say you are, a gutless troll
who posts here because no one else will have anything to do with you.

This from Dick Gozinya?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

nice come back **** head
i would profile your childhood of long "lets abuse each other" episode
in the 'ol abraham ********

This from Dick Gozinya?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Old February 28th 04, 12:58 AM
Dick Gozinya

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:43:35 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article , Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/27/04 5:06 PM:

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:07:37 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/27/04 1:03 PM:

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:06:39 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Scottabe at
wrote on 2/27/04 8:30 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
, Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/26/04 6:17 PM:

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:34:55 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Dick Gozinya at

scottabe wrote:

[...]

you RAPED your brother?????????????????????????

u sick ****
Old February 28th 04, 02:57 AM
scottabe

in article , Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/27/04 5:58 PM:

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:43:35 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/27/04 5:06 PM:

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:07:37 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/27/04 1:03 PM:

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:06:39 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Scottabe at
wrote on 2/27/04 8:30 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
, Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/26/04 6:17 PM:

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:34:55 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Dick Gozinya
at

Thanks. Appreciate you making my point for me, you sick ****.

Old February 28th 04, 10:30 AM
Jim[not]inTexus

Default Note to the observer: this freak is allowed to post to

Jeeesh, the first post I read, the first minute I get back online after getting
snowed in, literally ...

scottabe wrote:

[snip]

Scott.

RSA-M moderates _content_, not posters. You are always free to read stuff
there. You are always free to post. What you choose to post will be moderated,
based on its CONTENT.

Should you choose to verify this concept, try creating a sockpuppet and posting
some on-topic content to RSA-M. Because there are not enough moderators
it WILL take a few days for a post to be approved (I speak from personal
experience as a moderator on a usenet group, there are never enough of us)
but if it's reasonably on-topic and reasonably appropriate and defamation-free,
it will be approved.

Try it.

If you can be civil, you might be surprised.

Of course, your posting on-topic and without defamation to RSA-M would seriously
undermine the case you've been building here for longer than my youngest
child has been alive. BTW -- she is now old enough to read your rants, and
it is one of my more fervent wishes that she read your informative comments
like you used to post about 10 years ago, but not the hateful crap that is
your usual fare nowadays.

Occasionally you now show that you CAN post something to RSA that is relevant,
on-topic, informative, and NOT defamatory or hateful. Please seek to achieve
this in the future.

============

Now I am going to get on MY hate-box. I would like to thank NOAA, the National
Weather Service, and the Park ****ty snow removal retards for collaborating
to produce the 7-foot-long, 1-foot-deep crease in the side of my friend's
Ramcharger.

Stupid F*CKS. The truck is red on most parts and it had multiple antennas
standing up higher than the snowbank you buried it in twice and then subsequently
tried to extract it from with your now inoperative snowplow.

Our lawyers will talk to your lawyers about how much money you owe us for
ruining the Ramcharger. The damages to the blade on your snowplow are inconsequential
and should be considered a standard expense, a risk of doing business. The
bent frame on your snowplow should be a testament both to the incompetence
of your snowplow operator and to your failed procurement practices, as it
is patently clear that you bought an inferior and inapproprite product to
use for snow removal.

As far as the smashed in side of the snowplow? Screw you. Who said a snow
plow had to look nice? Anyway, you can still open the doors on your snowplow,
which is a lot more than I can say about the ruined Ramcharger.

BTW -- if you can tear the blade off a snowplow just by hitting a truck from
Texas, you need to get bigger a snowplow.

PC will deny this, but when they hit the Ramcharger and the plow blade broke,
it levered ther snowplow onto its side and it ultimately took an 18-wheeler-size
wrecker to pull the plow back onto its wheels so it could get towed off.
Fortunately I was parked the wrong direction so I can still get in the driver's
side and I've already paid the ficking $80 parking ticket for (semi) illegally
parking 30 minutes before a killer dump occurred.

I'm just not sure how I can square all of this with the owner of the Ramcharger,
other than to pay him for a rental truck. He needed this thing in CA in
April for some major network install stuff.

Well, I'm pretty bummed out, this is the first chance I've had to get online
since Wednesday night. Hell, I haven't even touched my Mac since the last
report -- I was stuck somewhere else. When all this is over, I'll file the
whole week under that old Chinese curse, "May you live in interesting times."

A few pieces of duct tape sealed up the new body-panel gaps on the Ram --
and fortunately the plow didn't pop out any glass -- so I should be good
to drive up to the Seattle area Sunday and start my little job Monday.

I will post updates to "Germania Diary, Day One" as soon as I have a chance
to write and get online.

Jim (not) inTexus
Old February 28th 04, 01:48 PM
Dick Gozinya

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 19:57:49 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article , Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/27/04 5:58 PM:

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:43:35 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/27/04 5:06 PM:

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 14:07:37 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/27/04 1:03 PM:

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 09:06:39 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Scottabe at
wrote on 2/27/04 8:30 AM:

scottabe wrote in message
in article
, Dick Gozinya at
wrote on 2/26/04 6:17 PM:

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 17:34:55 -0800, scottabe
wrote:

in article
, Dick Gozinya
at

[...]

scott admit your stalking
Old February 28th 04, 03:01 PM
scottabe

Default Jim Strohm, Terrorist and Pathological Liar.

in article , Jim[not]inTexus at
wrote on 2/28/04 3:30 AM:

Jeeesh, the first post I read, the first minute I get back online after
getting
snowed in, literally ...

Then why not complain about Bob Thompson falsely accusing me of molesting
children?
Hell, do it in person, since you are sick enough to ski with him.

scottabe wrote:

[snip]

Scott.

RSA-M moderates _content_, not posters.

Excatly my point. You do not understand. That would take ethics and
morality. No matter how vile or criminal, terrorists are welcome on
rsa.terrorist.

You are always free to read stuff
there. You are always free to post. What you choose to post will be
moderated,
based on its CONTENT.

Exactly my point. Shame you don't have a conscience and can understand why
I object to criminals being allowed to post to a private terrorist
newsgroup.

I don't want to associate with sick ****s like you, psychopath.

Try it.

If you can be civil, you might be surprised.

I am not civil to criminals and liars, terrorists and freaks. Why would I
be civil to an asshole like you who has defamed me, stalked me, and
participated in a criminal conspiracy of harassment and terrorism?

Of course, your posting on-topic and without defamation to RSA-M would
seriously
undermine the case you've been building here for longer than my youngest
child has been alive.

Truth is not defamation, liar. RSA.Terrorist censors the truth about the
criminal acts of the moderators and participants.
BTW -- she is now old enough to read your rants, and
it is one of my more fervent wishes that she read your informative comments
like you used to post about 10 years ago, but not the hateful crap that is
your usual fare nowadays.

I find this lying, manipulative post hateful, freak. It is my fervent wish
that your wife divorce you and marry a man that can teach your daughter
ethical and moral standards, since you obviously have none.

Occasionally you now show that you CAN post something to RSA that is relevant,
on-topic, informative, and NOT defamatory or hateful. Please seek to achieve
this in the future.

You have never shown any morals or ethics. This post is defamatory and
hateful with its lies, half-truths, and sick rationale of censorship.
Tell me again, asshole. Why are you skiing with a known criminal who lies
to cops, stalks me in real life, and grossly defames me on a regular basis?
Truly amazing insanity.
You have the utter gall to call truth-telling defamatory and hateful, yet
you allow hateful defamers to be a part of your sick, amoral terrorist
newsgroup.

A few pieces of duct tape sealed up the new body-panel gaps on the Ram --
and fortunately the plow didn't pop out any glass -- so I should be good
to drive up to the Seattle area Sunday and start my little job Monday.

Why not stop by and spew your filth in person, you gutless stalking freak?
Make a death threat in person. Hell, you're skiing with a freak that does
it, why not? You approve him posting to your terrorist newsgroup, obviously
you agree with his threats and support his threats.

Old February 28th 04, 03:13 PM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

Why not stop by and spew your filth in person, you gutless stalking freak?
Make a death threat in person. Hell, you're skiing with a freak that does
it, why not? You approve him posting to your terrorist newsgroup,

obviously
you agree with his threats and support his threats.

Let it lie. Acknowledging it only encourages it.

Old February 28th 04, 03:20 PM
Dick Gozinya

On Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:13:44 -0800, "Richard Henry"
wrote:

"scottabe" wrote in message

Why not stop by and spew your filth in person, you gutless stalking freak?
Make a death threat in person. Hell, you're skiing with a freak that does
it, why not? You approve him posting to your terrorist newsgroup,

obviously
you agree with his threats and support his threats.

Let it lie. Acknowledging it only encourages it.

Me thinks that the Trunckmeister needs a vacation....
Old February 28th 04, 05:55 PM
Jim [not] in Texas

Default Jim Strohm, Tourist and Pathological Texan

scottabe wrote:

[snip]

Why not stop by and spew your filth in person, you gutless stalking freak?

Is that an invitation for me to come over to your house at 1416? Because
if you're inviting me over, I can stop by next Saturday afternoon (6 March
2004), since I'll be in the neighborhood -- at least, more so than when I'm
in my usual stomping grounds in Texas. New job, eh.

I'm a little torqued because this deal with the Ramcharger and the snowplow
means I had to lose a ski day today to get up to Everett by Monday, and everybody
in PC and the canyons is using snorkel extenders in their new-found pow.

At least I get to make herringbones in the motel parking lot while the Ramcharger
gets some stuff worked on ....

Jim (not) in Texas

PS -- Scott, if you are serious about inviting me over to your home so we
can have a sane, calm chat out by the curb, I can accept that offer. We
have some long-standing issues to discuss that ought to be settled face-to-face
without calling in the National Guard etc., and I honestly would like to
try to settle some of this amicably, hopefully once and for all.

I have no "filth" to "spew." I do have two or three points to tell you,
and after that you can share comparable issues with me. Heck, you can even
talk first if you want.

So if you are inviting me over to your house, I am willing to accept such
an invitation -- conditional only on our standing out at the curb in the
daytime and talking for about 10 or 15 minutes. What I have to say to you
can be said in public -- in front of ANYBODY -- and will take about 45 seconds.
After that 45 seconds, we can share views and agree, agree to disagree,
or strive to reach an agreement. I truly hope we can reach an agreement.

Because of some things you've said in the past, if you agree to a meeting
at your home, I am going to ring the doorbell (or knock) and then step off
the porch and stand on your sidewalk about 15 feet away from the stoop.
I mean no disrespect, but I don't want the actions of either of us to be
misinterpreted.

If you still drank beer, I think we could settle all of this over a beer
or two -- that quaint practice still works pretty well in Texas -- but I
understand your feelings regarding that, so I think that our best meeting
protocol will be to stand out by the street in broad daylight for 10 minutes
and chat.

Does this sound like something you can do? I am completely willing to listen
to and consider your alternative terms to meet in a public place and discuss
stuff. I cannot deny that we have differences between us. For my part,
I would like to swiftly resolve these differences between us in some way
that is both mutually agreeable and mutually beneficial.

If this sounds like a plan, please issue your conditional agreement here
in RSA. Your agreeing now in no way commits you to anything later. If you
get a better offer -- like, for example, bashing bumps at Alpental with
Picabo Street next Saturday or something -- I will respect your choosing
to change plans, and I only request that you tell me by midnight Friday (5
March), and offer an alternative future date when we can meet.

Let me know.