A list of New Years resolutions for Scott

Old January 2nd 20, 03:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default A list of New Years resolutions for Scott

[Default] On Wed, 1 Jan 2020 16:05:14 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Hey, I'm leaving on Saturday for a week long ski tour.

Are you waiting for your disability pay? You get paid on the 3rd.

Here's your road trip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbUc5nsAPTo

Took a long walk yesterday and went past TWO elementary schools.

Catholic schools. You were looking for a priest to date.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old January 3rd 20, 06:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Thu, 2 Jan 2020 10:02:03 -0800 (PST), Trunky

wrote this crap:

Hey, I'm leaving on Saturday for a week long ski tour.

Are you waiting for your disability pay? You get paid on the 3rd.

Here's your road trip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbUc5nsAPTo

Took a long walk yesterday and went past TWO elementary schools.

Catholic schools. You were looking for a priest to date.

Hey, Huggies? Shame he can't leave the house without permission,
shame you can't go to Canada.

I can go to Canada anytime I want. I have a valid passport.

Being convicted criminals is a bitch, eh, freaks?

I've never been convicted of a crime. But you have. So you would
know more about being a convicted criminal.

Old January 4th 20, 06:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Thu, 2 Jan 2020 22:37:51 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

I can go to Canada anytime I want. I have a valid passport.

Bull****. You have at least one DUI and are banned from Canada.

Nonsense. I have no DUIs and have never been banned from Canada.

You can still have a valid passport. Too many tells, Huggies, too many

My "tells" as you call them are just me ****ing with you. I can drink
and you can't. I'm having a beer right now. An ice cold refreshing
beer in a bottle. It's a Labatt's Blue from the great country of
Canada. I had one yesterday with my lunch at Tony Packo's. A
Canadian beer and a Hungarian hot dog, the all-American lunch.

fixations. ****es you off that I can go and you can't, and it shows.

Not at all. I'm welcome in Canada. You have no passport and are
excommunicado in Canada.

Clue time. The lies you tell about me betray the truth about you.

Pot kettle black.

Being convicted criminals is a bitch, eh, freaks?

I've never been convicted of a crime. But you have. So you would
know more about being a convicted criminal.

What crime?

Your rap sheet was posted on this newsgroup. Seven DUIs, bilking old
ladies out of their money, even violating the first amendment and
screaming at a judge in court.

The lies you tell about me betray the truth about you.

What lies?

I especially laughed my ass off about the orange jumpsuits.

I did too. I realized that when you say you were given a Bogner it
really means that you were sent to jail and got an orange jumpsuit.

Hell, I wouldn't even wear an orange ski suit.

Reminds you too much of prison?

Old January 6th 20, 08:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 16:30:17 -0800 (PST), Trunky

wrote this crap:

I can go to Canada anytime I want. I have a valid passport.

Bull****. You have at least one DUI and are banned from Canada.

Nonsense. I have no DUIs and have never been banned from Canada.

Bull****. Verifiable ID.

I've posted it on my Linkedin page and my Facebook page and my Flickr
page. I posted my Harvard degrees and my MIT degree and other
accomplishments. Deal with it. I even called you on the phone and
listened to your soprano voice. What else you want? My credit card
number, you ****ing crook.

You can still have a valid passport. Too many tells, Huggies, too many

My "tells" as you call them are just me ****ing with you. I can drink
and you can't. I'm having a beer right now. An ice cold refreshing
beer in a bottle. It's a Labatt's Blue from the great country of
Canada. I had one yesterday with my lunch at Tony Packo's. A
Canadian beer and a Hungarian hot dog, the all-American lunch.

fixations. ****es you off that I can go and you can't, and it shows.

I skied today, you had a hotdog. I win.

What did you win? I had a Tony Packos hot dog, and a beer.

Not at all. I'm welcome in Canada. You have no passport and are
excommunicado in Canada.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's funny?

Clue time. The lies you tell about me betray the truth about you.

Pot kettle black.

Another lie.

Where's the lie?

Being convicted criminals is a bitch, eh, freaks?

I've never been convicted of a crime. But you have. So you would
know more about being a convicted criminal.

What crime?

Your rap sheet was posted on this newsgroup. Seven DUIs, bilking old
ladies out of their money, even violating the first amendment and
screaming at a judge in court.

The lies you tell about me betray the truth about you.

What lies?

I especially laughed my ass off about the orange jumpsuits.

I did too. I realized that when you say you were given a Bogner it
really means that you were sent to jail and got an orange jumpsuit.

Hell, I wouldn't even wear an orange ski suit.

Reminds you too much of prison?

I skied today and you had a hotdog.

What's funny, dumbass? You never explained how you record streaming
video, or how you get into Canada without a passport. Please explain
to this tired grasshopper, Obese-Wan-Kenobee.

Old January 7th 20, 04:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 2020-01-06 20:17:58 +0000, Harvard Horvath said:

Obese-Wan-Kenobee.

Horvie wins again..

:-)

--
Cheers, Bev
"Is there any way I can help without actually getting involved?"
Old January 8th 20, 03:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On 2020-01-06 20:17:58 +0000, Harvard Horvath said:

Obese-Wan-Kenobee.

Horvie wins again..

:-

I permanently retired the trophy when I named him Huggies. Same thing when I named you Bev ****ley, and Bert came in second, Monkey Face.

Roger Williams permanently retired the trophy when he named you Schattie. And (indirectly) Trunky. I'm just playing for third place when I name you Bromo.
And Abrahog. And Slobodan Bromosevich. And ******* Bum****ula!
Old January 8th 20, 04:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On 2020-01-06 20:17:58 +0000, Harvard Horvath said:

Obese-Wan-Kenobee.

Horvie wins again..

:-

I permanently retired the trophy when I named him Huggies. Same thing when I named you Bev ****ley, and Bert came in second, Monkey Face.

Roger Williams permanently retired the trophy when he named you Schattie.

No one has ever called me that in real life. Instant hospital time, of course.

And instant jail time for you. Imagine you as you're being handcuffed and put in the police car, screaming "But he called me SCHATTIE!!".
Old January 8th 20, 08:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On 2020-01-06 20:17:58 +0000, Harvard Horvath said:

Obese-Wan-Kenobee.

Horvie wins again..

:-

I permanently retired the trophy when I named him Huggies. Same
thing when I named you Bev ****ley, and Bert came in second,
Monkey Face.

Roger Williams permanently retired the trophy when he named you
Schattie.

No one has ever called me that in real life. Instant hospital time,
of course. To retire the trophy you have to be willing to man up and
call me names in person. I most certainly would call you Chimo Pussy
Fart, and you have not and will never have the balls to show up.

You should check the laws concerning assault, Scottie.

There is no exception for people who have called you a name.

Especially a name that is a surname in the telephone book!

SCHATTIEEEEEE

Old January 11th 20, 11:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sat, 11 Jan 2020 14:10:13 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

And instant jail time for you. Imagine you as you're

being handcuffed and put in the police car, screaming
"But he called me SCHATTIE!!".

Amazing how you freaks think you can be just as big
of an asshole in real life as you are online. In your case,
I would get a commendation for busting a registered sex
offender, and no jury in the world would convict me for stomping you.
You could always find out. All you have to do is show up
and call me the names you do online.

I call you names over the phone, and play the death march. You ain't
done **** to me yet, Trunky.