OK, Horvath....

Old March 26th 04, 04:58 PM
Dave Stallard

Default OK, Horvath....

http://www.local6.com/news/2952373/detail.html

Fess 'up.

Dave
Old March 26th 04, 05:53 PM
Richard Henry

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
http://www.local6.com/news/2952373/detail.html

"..we are dealing with victims who are shocked and feel betrayed," said Lt.
Mark Dettor.

Shocked? Applying for a job at Hooters and shocked that men would want to
look at them?

Old March 26th 04, 10:16 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 12:58:32 -0500, Dave Stallard
wrote this crap:

http://www.local6.com/news/2952373/detail.html

Fess 'up.

Dave

About what?

Old March 27th 04, 03:13 AM
The Real Bev

Richard Henry wrote:

"Dave Stallard" wrote:

http://www.local6.com/news/2952373/detail.html

"..we are dealing with victims who are shocked and feel betrayed," said Lt.
Mark Dettor.

Shocked? Applying for a job at Hooters and shocked that men would want to
look at them?

There was an unsigned editorial in this morning's fishwrap: "We'd urge
the chain to institute such safeguards now. Better, why not just serve
good food at reasonable prices in an upbeat atmosphere that doesn't
trade on women's bodies. That's what will draw families."

As others have said previously, "Whooooosh!"

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old March 27th 04, 12:26 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:13:35 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

There was an unsigned editorial in this morning's fishwrap: "We'd urge
the chain to institute such safeguards now. Better, why not just serve
good food at reasonable prices in an upbeat atmosphere that doesn't
trade on women's bodies. That's what will draw families."

Some people like showing off their stupidity.

Old March 27th 04, 10:31 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:07:10 -0500, Olaf Timandahaff
wrote this crap:

About being that vile freak Californian, "Juan Aponte, 32" the amoral
asshole and _former_ H00ters manager, freak!
Dave caught you, and Richard Henry will be revealed shortly; just as
soon as Spock sees this thread, steals the idea and comes up with a
headline that he thinks will pass.
Patience freaks, patience.

say Hi to Bubba! Juan "Horvath"

I got no idea what you're talking about.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
Old March 28th 04, 06:14 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:25:29 -0500, Olaf Timandahaff
wrote this crap:

I got no idea what you're talking about.

I don't have any idea what I'm talking about either.
So you could say I've got bubkis?, then.

I think you guys broke Scotty this time, btw.

He's been broke. Maybe we fixed him.

I'm Horvath and I approve of this post.
Old March 28th 04, 11:18 PM
The Real Bev

Olaf Timandahaff wrote:

The game never ends, when, Terd 's
whole world depends, on the turn of a friendly card:

wrote this crap:

I got no idea what you're talking about.

I don't have any idea what I'm talking about either.
So you could say I've got bubkis?, then.

I think you guys broke Scotty this time, btw.

He's been broke. Maybe we fixed him.

It could have been my imagination, but Scotty seemed to be wound quite
a bit tighter than usual this spring.

He probably beat the **** out of his Mac.
[or shot it]

Oh for heaven's sake, isn't it perfectly obvious that he's gone on a
free ski trip to a wonderful place with beautiful blonde
Swedish-bikini-team twins who can ski AND cook AND do whatever else is
necessary to provide a memorable trip?

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old March 29th 04, 04:37 AM
pigo

wrote this crap:

I got no idea what you're talking about.

I don't have any idea what I'm talking about either.
So you could say I've got bubkis?, then.

I think you guys broke Scotty this time, btw.

He's been broke. Maybe we fixed him.

It could have been my imagination, but Scotty seemed to be wound quite
a bit tighter than usual this spring.

He probably beat the **** out of his Mac.
[or shot it]

Oh for heaven's sake, isn't it perfectly obvious that he's gone on a
free ski trip to a wonderful place with beautiful blonde
Swedish-bikini-team twins who can ski AND cook AND do whatever else is
necessary to provide a memorable trip?

Don't you think that he really **** his pants when the possibility that the
Vets might contact the media to "promote" his tales of daring doo and get
him some recognition became a real possibility?

Old March 29th 04, 06:30 AM
The Real Bev

wrote this crap:

I got no idea what you're talking about.

I don't have any idea what I'm talking about either.
So you could say I've got bubkis?, then.

I think you guys broke Scotty this time, btw.

He's been broke. Maybe we fixed him.

It could have been my imagination, but Scotty seemed to be wound quite
a bit tighter than usual this spring.

He probably beat the **** out of his Mac.
[or shot it]

Oh for heaven's sake, isn't it perfectly obvious that he's gone on a
free ski trip to a wonderful place with beautiful blonde
Swedish-bikini-team twins who can ski AND cook AND do whatever else is
necessary to provide a memorable trip?

Don't you think that he really **** his pants when the possibility that the
Vets might contact the media to "promote" his tales of daring doo and get
him some recognition became a real possibility?

Not for a moment, he has total faith in Bert's ability to get him out of
any trouble he may get himself into. Call me crazy, but I believe in
the bikini-team scenario!

--
Cheers, Bev