Who are these idiot posters?

Old April 20th 11, 07:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Who are these idiot posters?

On Apr 20, 6:55*am, pigo wrote:
On Apr 19, 11:58*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

Doesn't seem all that easy to do, except for the stupid ones who check
the 'I am a sexual predator' box in the questionnaire.

Concerning the present case: The reporter I saw commenting on it just
googled the guys name and his record appeared in about 10 seconds,
according to her. The comments went to how anyone dating on the
internet that had an ounce of common sense would do that. Apparently
this woman did not.

That puts me a little at ease for potential victims of our resident
kook. A quick google should bring plenty of evidence of past behavior.
Time to change his name again? It didn't work too well for him last
time though..hahahahahah.

I did a little experiment on that line and came up with this on the
first page:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...=0CFMQ 9QEwCA

Old April 20th 11, 08:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Apr 20, 1:55*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 20, 6:55*am, pigo wrote:

On Apr 19, 11:58*pm, The Real Bev wrote:

Doesn't seem all that easy to do, except for the stupid ones who check
the 'I am a sexual predator' box in the questionnaire.

Concerning the present case: The reporter I saw commenting on it just
googled the guys name and his record appeared in about 10 seconds,
according to her. The comments went to how anyone dating on the
internet that had an ounce of common sense would do that. Apparently
this woman did not.

That puts me a little at ease for potential victims of our resident
kook. A quick google should bring plenty of evidence of past behavior.
Time to change his name again? It didn't work too well for him last
time though..hahahahahah.

I did a little experiment on that line and came up with this on the
first page:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...et/bestofbert/....

And yet, sadly, one of his better moments.
Old April 20th 11, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Apr 20, 1:55*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...et/bestofbert/....

OMG..priceless!!!

I could only make it this far. I have to take a break from laughing so
hard:

Old April 20th 11, 10:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 13:58:52 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

and I assume you know alot about cops because you were once one, right Scott?

Yes. I was a cop. Which tends to give me lots of credibility.
I leave you guys guessing as to where I was a cop. Keep guessing, it
keeps me
amused.

I'm guessing Scottee was a cop at the North Seattle Shopping Mall. Or
wasn't he good enough for that?

Maybe a security guard at the South Side Seattle Auto Parts Yard? A
junk yard cop is more his style.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.
Old April 21st 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 20, 12:55*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 20, 6:55*am, pigo wrote:

[...]

Another pathetic psychopath bragging about how his lies and
defamations continue.
Exactly what these pussies want to do: lie and defame and try to
intimidate.
Happy to show this post to SPD. Contact info, you pathetic wimp?
Old April 21st 11, 12:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 20, 6:55*am, pigo wrote:

[...]

And yet, sadly, one of his better moments.- Hide quoted text -

Holy ****. Two pathological liars bragging about their lies. How
disgusting. How normal for rsa.
One thing for su if Brain Fried Bob ever calls me a rapist in
person, it sure as hell will be one of the better moments of my life.
And the worst of his.
Old April 21st 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Hey, Thompson?
You're laughing? Priceless? Obviously, you believe me. Because
you're such a nutless coward that you've never had the nads to spew
your crap in person. Neither has Waldron, neither have any of you
freaks.
Because you know what will happen if you stalk me in real life.
Holy ****, idiot, you're laughing at YOURSELF and what a coward you
are!!!!!!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What an idiot!!!!!!!!

Old April 21st 11, 12:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

and I assume you know alot about cops because you were once one, right Scott?

Yes. *I was a cop. *Which tends to give me lots of credibility.
I leave you guys guessing as to where I was a cop. *Keep guessing, it
keeps me
amused.

I'm guessing Scottee was a cop at the North Seattle Shopping Mall. *Or
wasn't he good enough for that?

Maybe a security guard at the South Side Seattle Auto Parts Yard? *A
junk yard cop is more his style.

I'm guessing Horvath is never going to show up in Seattle like he
continues to threaten. Pussy is his style.
Old April 21st 11, 01:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

and I assume you know alot about cops because you were once one, right Scott?

Yes. *I was a cop. *Which tends to give me lots of credibility.
I leave you guys guessing as to where I was a cop. *Keep guessing, it
keeps me
amused.

I'm guessing Scottee was a cop at the North Seattle Shopping Mall. *Or
wasn't he good enough for that?

Maybe a security guard at the South Side Seattle Auto Parts Yard? *A
junk yard cop is more his style.

I'm guessing Horvath is never going to show up in Seattle like he
continues to threaten. Pussy is his style.

**** off, asshole. I've been to Seattle, dumbass. Ever been to
Detroit? Pussy ****. Come over here and try to hit me with your
purse, dumbass.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

Old April 21st 11, 02:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

and I assume you know alot about cops because you were once one, right Scott?

Yes. *I was a cop. *Which tends to give me lots of credibility.
I leave you guys guessing as to where I was a cop. *Keep guessing, it
keeps me
amused.

I'm guessing Scottee was a cop at the North Seattle Shopping Mall. *Or
wasn't he good enough for that?

Maybe a security guard at the South Side Seattle Auto Parts Yard? *A
junk yard cop is more his style.

I'm guessing Horvath is never going to show up in Seattle like he
continues to threaten. *Pussy is his style.

**** off, asshole.

Pussy.

*I've been to Seattle, dumbass.

Pussy.
Ever been to
Detroit?

Sure. Asshole of the universe, no wonder you live there. Fit right
in.

*Pussy ****. *Come over here and try to hit me with your
purse, dumbass.

And where would that be, ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy?
Verifiable name and address, pppppppuuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyy?
You have mine, ppppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyy, and keep threatening to
show up. Never have, never will. And we all know why,
pppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyy.
Thanks for humiliating yourself again. When busted lying, lie some
more.
bWHAHHAHAHAHAHA, etc. -

the village idiot downhill Alpine Skiing 9 December 18th 10 11:56 PM
A new RSA idiot [email protected] Alpine Skiing 12 April 3rd 09 10:58 PM
FAO US posters.... cupra Snowboarding 7 February 28th 05 08:53 PM
Ski Posters Jeff Nordic Skiing 12 September 18th 04 01:13 PM
Scott is the village idiot Dick Gozinya Alpine Skiing 0 February 25th 04 11:12 PM