Who are these idiot posters?

Old April 18th 11, 05:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Who are these idiot posters?

Do these guys actually get legitimate responses?
Old April 18th 11, 06:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Apr 18, 10:22*am, " wrote:
Do these guys actually get legitimate responses?

Are you talking about the solutions manuals guy, or the guy who
responds to his own messages because no one else will?
Old April 18th 11, 08:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Apr 18, 11:23*am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 18, 10:22*am, " wrote:

Do these guys actually get legitimate responses?

Are you talking about the solutions manuals guy, or the guy who
responds to his own messages because no one else will?

An idiot makes an idiotic post and gets it answered by a psychopath.
I'm not surprised, however, that he does not respond to my repeated
demands that he provide me with the contact info for the SPD officer
he claims to have "reported" me to for making a death threat that
Dickless Henry invented.
Because he can't. How humiliating for him. In my opinion, a dickless
coward who lies about lying to the cops and encourages other people to
do so is a major league idiot. Idiot Richard Henry, Idiot Bob
Thompson, Idiot Wack Job Waldron, Idiot Baker, this ******** has
always been full of idiots who never have the balls to spew their ****
in person, but are more than willing to lie to the cops over a stupid
newsgroup.
What ****ing idiots!!!!!!
Old April 18th 11, 09:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 18, 1:23*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 18, 10:22*am, " wrote:

Do these guys actually get legitimate responses?

Are you talking about the solutions manuals guy, or the guy who
responds to his own messages because no one else will?

I used plural, so that eliminates our resident self-replyer.
Old April 18th 11, 09:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 18, 10:22*am, " wrote:

Do these guys actually get legitimate responses?

Are you talking about the solutions manuals guy, or the guy who
responds to his own messages because no one else will?

I used plural, so that eliminates our resident self-replyer.

But since you posed the question in the first place, you proved
yourself to be an idiot, idiot.
Happy to engage you in discourse anytime. Ooooops, forgot. I prove
you to be an idiot everytime you did, so you quit.
Old April 19th 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Apr 18, 10:22*am, " wrote:

Do these guys actually get legitimate responses?

Are you talking about the solutions manuals guy, or the guy who
responds to his own messages because no one else will?

I used plural, so that eliminates our resident self-replyer.

Not so quick keemosabe. It has been known to use several idenities
too. And either way they are both empty and meant to annoy and rip
people off. I think you were talking about both.
Old April 19th 11, 12:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Apr 18, 10:22*am, " wrote:

Do these guys actually get legitimate responses?

Are you talking about the solutions manuals guy, or the guy who
responds to his own messages because no one else will?

I used plural, so that eliminates our resident self-replyer.

Not so quick keemosabe.

And the biggest idiot of all responds, ****ing up the spelling of
Kimosabe.

It has been known to use several idenities
too.

But always under my own name. Of course, I give this idiot several
identities, too. Tranny Boob, Diaper, Birther, Swift Boat, Brain
Fried, etc.

And either way they are both empty and meant to annoy and rip
people off. I think you were talking about both.

Uh, duh? Who rips who off, you pathetic dumb****?
BTW, since you're being an idiot, care to give me the contact info of
the Canadian LE you lied to? Only a complete idiot would claim to
have lied to the cops and gotten me banned from crossing into Canada.
Idiot Bob, the dumbest **** in this ********.

Old April 19th 11, 06:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

pigo wrote:
On Apr 18, 3:13 pm, wrote:
On Apr 18, 1:23 pm, Richard wrote:

On Apr 18, 10:22 am, wrote:

Do these guys actually get legitimate responses?

Are you talking about the solutions manuals guy, or the guy who
responds to his own messages because no one else will?

I used plural, so that eliminates our resident self-replyer.

Not so quick keemosabe. It has been known to use several idenities
too. And either way they are both empty and meant to annoy and rip
people off. I think you were talking about both.

The spammer gets traffic and interest, too many people try to get
something for nothing or as little effort as possible. This leaves them
open to that type of scam. You know you found a good site when popup
windows infest your computer. Some post to multiple groups to harvest
e-mail addresses. Too many people believe if I read it on the internet
in two places it must be true.
Then you have this groups two examples of weird internet behavior one
might be a little easier to detect his illness the other self proclaimed
expert on flat and boring takes a few posts.
The solutions manual guy might get a fair amount of interest and some
times you get a good lead other times you get hosed. If the guy posted a
web site that was checkable by network solutions whois I might look if
it met my interest. I would never go to an active page like asp or php
if the domain name was not known. The other fallacy is norton antivirus
will protect me from everything, not if you are the first few to get a
new infection or hack.
So to answer your question do they get responses with the range of
people using the internet yes they do.
Old April 19th 11, 06:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

I just got a e-mail to one of my accounts

Google this e-mail address

It is the scam of the day.
Old April 19th 11, 11:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 04/19/2011 02:33 AM, downhill wrote:
I just got a e-mail to one of my accounts

Google this e-mail address

It is the scam of the day.

Interesting. Sound like a classic "Nigerian"
without the African names and addresses.

the village idiot downhill Alpine Skiing 9 December 18th 10 11:56 PM
A new RSA idiot [email protected] Alpine Skiing 12 April 3rd 09 10:58 PM
FAO US posters.... cupra Snowboarding 7 February 28th 05 08:53 PM
Ski Posters Jeff Nordic Skiing 12 September 18th 04 01:13 PM
Scott is the village idiot Dick Gozinya Alpine Skiing 0 February 25th 04 11:12 PM