It ain't over yet...maybe...

Old April 9th 11, 04:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default It ain't over yet...maybe...

On 2011-04-03 19:16:15 -0600, The Real said:

Supposedly a chance of snow showers and a high of 34 this Friday at Big
Bear. Hard to believe, but there's still a lot of snow up there. Good
thing I waxed my skis...

Not over here, either. 2-4 feet predicted by Saturday, and lifts
running until the 24th.

Next attempt to Snow Summit will be Monday. High of 52 expected, but
tht looks like the coolest day in April, so it's probably the last
REASONABLE day.

I really think that if more weathermen were shot it might improve the
quality of the survivors' predictions. They've been expecting rain at
my house all week, but NOOOO. Lotsa pretty fluffy clouds consolidating
to dark blobs yesterday, but nothing happened.

--
Cheers, Bev
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++
Old April 9th 11, 06:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On 2011-04-03 19:16:15 -0600, The Real *said:

*Supposedly a chance of snow showers and a high of 34 this Friday at Big
*Bear. *Hard to believe, but there's still a lot of snow up there. *Good
*thing I waxed my skis...

Not over here, either. 2-4 feet predicted by Saturday, and lifts
running until the 24th.

Next attempt to Snow Summit will be Monday. *High of 52 expected, but
tht looks like the coolest day in April, so it's probably the last
REASONABLE day.

I really think that if more weathermen were shot it might improve the
quality of the survivors' predictions. *They've been expecting rain at
my house all week, but NOOOO. *Lotsa pretty fluffy clouds consolidating
to dark blobs yesterday, but nothing happened.

Really? You favor shooting people who make lousy predictions? Kewl.
There are at least five people who post regularly to this newsgroup
who have predicted that I would be charged, arrested, and jailed for
the heinous crime of refusing to be bullied by terrorists. Make that
six people, you've done it yourself. And here I am, hale and hearty,
never hear from the cops, etc. Not to mention the people who
predicted I would be killed by you freaks for telling the truth about
Following your logic, psychopath (because I don't think you were
joking), which of your fellow freaks do you plan on shooting to
improve the quality of their predictions?
I'm almost tempted to act like you and call the cops and tell them
that you are issuing death threats on weathermen. Give you a taste of
your own predictions.