Capturing Ski Tour?

Old December 20th 07, 02:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Terje Mathisen

Default Capturing Ski Tour?

I'll be in the mountains (Rauland) from tomorrow until after new year,
skiing every day, but that means that I won't be able to capture any of
the tour races. :-(

Terje
--
-
Old December 20th 07, 07:31 PM
doogiski doogiski is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terje Mathisen View Post
I'll be in the mountains (Rauland) from tomorrow until after new year,
skiing every day, but that means that I won't be able to capture any of
the tour races. :-(

Terje
--
-
That's too bad (for us). Have fun in the mountains and thanks for all the caps up to now. Hopefully Oskar will continue to cap the races.
Old December 27th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Daniel

Any good news ? Probably I'll record some races but I haven't any
possibility to convert them from VHS to digital form.
Old December 28th 07, 09:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Terje Mathisen

Daniel wrote:
Any good news ? Probably I'll record some races but I haven't any
possibility to convert them from VHS to digital form.

I'll try to make a copy for myself, but as I've stated previously I
can't/won't distribute it.

Terje
--
-
Old December 28th 07, 01:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

I think I posted the WCSN schedule here somewhere a couple of weeks
ago. Friday's race will show at 5pm ET, Saturday's at noon Sunday ET
and Sunday's at 6pm ET. No Obertsdorf. This is all at
http://www.wcsn.com/schedule/index.j...4032&e=fis_xc2. Maybe
someone can copy the stream.

Old December 28th 07, 02:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
tassava

and Sunday's at 6pm ET. No Obertsdorf. This is all athttp://www.wcsn.com/schedule/index.jsp?s=34032&e=fis_xc2. Maybe
Daniel wrote:
Any good news ? Probably I'll record some races but I haven't any
possibility to convert them from VHS to digital form.

I'll try to make a copy for myself, but as I've stated previously I
can't/won't distribute it.

Terje
--
-

I'll be trying to grab these as they come up; it's not hard to capture
the file for offline viewing but I'm not very good at publishing
torrents (yet?). (They're not running any Oberstdorf coverage because
those races [a pursuit and a 10/15km classical] were moved to Nove
Mesto, which will now host four of the eight races.)

Your all-day tour rig? [email protected] Nordic Skiing 6 March 6th 07 12:58 PM
Tour de Ski dardruba Nordic Skiing 1 December 5th 06 03:38 PM
Tour De Ski taywood Nordic Skiing 2 February 28th 05 09:05 AM
WTB: NNN tour boots size 10 men, NNN bindings, 205 tour skis [email protected] Nordic Skiing 0 January 20th 05 02:20 AM