Might have made a mistake

Old July 1st 18, 05:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Might have made a mistake

On 07/01/2018 08:58 AM, I am Iron Man wrote:

This signature is the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Welcome back. You've been missed.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Steve Balmer, CEO of Microsoft[0], recently referred to LINUX as a
Old July 1st 18, 05:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]

On 01/07/2018 19:33, The Real Bev wrote:
On 07/01/2018 08:58 AM, I am Iron Man wrote:

This signature is the ultimate power in the Universe

********************* Horvath

Welcome back.* You've been missed.

Indeed. And I had in right in the middle of my sights too...

Old July 1st 18, 06:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 10:33:48 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote:

On 07/01/2018 08:58 AM, I am Iron Man wrote:

This signature is the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Welcome back. You've been missed.

Probably rarely. I just hit a chuckhole on the information
superhighway. But I've been busy. I'm enjoying retirement to the
fullest extent that the law allows. I've earned two degrees from
Harvard and one from Dartmouth. But those pale in the presence of my
science degree.

The way of the warrior is not a humble path. Always admit your
mistakes and take pride in your accomplishments. I look forward to
demonstrating my worthiness.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old July 1st 18, 09:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 11:58:41 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 9:29:32 AM UTC-7, I am Iron Man wrote:
On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 09:09:32 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Another transparent, ridiculous lie. I posted all about it. Busted you lying, stalking, bullying,

dickless freaks in all your glory. Amazing how you ignore reality and the facts and keep
selling the same old bull****, no matter how many times you are busted.
Clue time, dumb****. You truly embarass yourself when you dip into
false equivalencies, whataboutism, and

You still here, you dumbass. You haven't stuck a gun in your big
mouth?

This signature is the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Huggies!!!!! You still alive?

I can't be destroyed. I am Iron Man.

You are Diaper Man. One thing for su you don't act this way in real life.

One thing for sure, this is real life. Is there another?

I figured somebody would have stomped you into jelly by now.

I will always Have My Revenge.

Anytime, pussy. Holy ****, you've been threatening me for years, and you have never and
will never have the balls to make good on your pathetic posturing.

The only thing I threatened was that you will commit suicide.

Just get out of prison again?

Just a computer crash. and aioe.org has quit working. I had to find a
new free newsserver.

Took you three years to do so?

I've been busy. I got a degree from Harvard. I'm working on one from
Juilliard. What have you been doing, besides drugs?

Does your parole officer know you are Iron Man?

You mean my fiance? She sure does.

More like Bubba's Behatch.

You are not Iron Man. More like Diaper Man. Fun, fun!!!!!

But I never missed this dump. I've been busy. I earned two degrees
from Harvard. You can call me, "Harvard Man," or just plain, "Harvard
Horvath." You wouldn't even be allowed into Boston.

Geez, I didn't know Harvard awarded degrees in being a dickless coward.

Because they haven't given you one?

Though you surely would qualify for a doctorate in being a pussy.

You couldn't even get that.

Thanks for showing up. You just reminded me of the time you posted a pic of yourself in
uniform, with the shoulder boards and rank covered up with pigeon ****.

I purchased that uniform over 40 years ago, and it still fits
perfectly. You can't even squeeze into your Big Boy jeans from six
months ago.

Old July 1st 18, 11:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sunday, July 1, 2018 at 4:26:55 PM UTC-5, Harvard Horvath wrote:

Hrvath,

Glad you're back. It's high time to have a man of your strong character here again.

Jim in Texas

[snip]

waxing made easy gr Nordic Skiing 0 March 12th 06 10:46 PM
Made in china?? [email protected] Snowboarding 2 February 21st 06 11:11 AM
I've made the leap. Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 12 March 9th 05 05:25 PM
Algebraic integer mistake, basic Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 2 June 23rd 04 12:18 PM
Did I made a mistake with these skis? Chris Alpine Skiing 71 September 13th 03 08:41 PM