On-topic joke, even

Old October 25th 03, 10:55 PM
The Older Gentleman

Default On-topic joke, even

Sue wrote:

In message ipex.com,
The Older Gentleman writes
Richard Crapp wrote:

Two dyslectic skiers were going down the mountain in a complete mess,
One was ziging when he should have bean zaging, the other zaging when he
should have bean ziging,
Suddenly they spot someone travelling gracefully down the slope, they
manage to catch up and ask how he did it?
Afraid I can not help you as I am a Tobogganist,
In that case I will have a packet of 20........

Your name mirrors both the joke and the way you tell it.

Sir, you are no gentleman!

Indeed not!

--
Trophy 1200 750SS CB400F GN250 CD200 ST70 YTC#3
GAGARPHOF#30 GHPOTHUF#1 IHABWTJ#1 BOTAFOT#60 ANORAK#06
Old October 25th 03, 10:55 PM
The Older Gentleman

Richard Crapp wrote:

Your name mirrors both the joke and the way you tell it.

Thank you Mr anonymous. Kindly put me in your reject tray .

Anonymous? Your knowledge of how to apply google and 192.com is on a par
with your joke-telling ability, it would appear.

Anonymous I certainly ain't.

Old October 26th 03, 03:06 AM
Ed Pauls

tm wrote:

In article ,
Sue wrote:

There's almost no jokes about skiing

Three guys go to a ski lodge. All the rooms are taken 'cept one.
They agree to share the bed. Middle of the night the guy on the right
wakes up and says," I just had the most vivid dream. I dreamt i was
getting a hand job!". The guy on the left, amazingly, has had the same
dream. The guy in the middle says, "That's funny, I dreamt I was
skiing."

Here is one for you:

Mazel was a boarder that led a good life but hit a tree and died. He
arrived at the pearly gates and St. Peter summoned God to meet him.
Mazel was pleased to see that God was dressed in a dark blue suit and
wore shiny black shoes.
Good said; Mazel, you have been a good Mormon and for a reward, I will
answer one question for you. Mazel thought for a moment and said God, I
always wanted to know if they will ever allow snow boarding at Alta. God
smiled and said: of course there will be snow boarding at Alta. Then
God's smile vanished and he added, but not in my lifetime!

Har!

Good Ol' Ed

Answer this One: When Jesus returns, will he ski or board?
Next question: Will he need release bindings?
Will he need a lift ticket?
Will there be new powder?