Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

Old July 9th 07, 12:54 PM posted to aus.cars,aus.tv,rec.skiing.alpine
Andy

Default Why is Ant a crazed lunatic?

On Jul 9, 10:05 pm, "ant" wrote:
Andy wrote:
Allow me to point out why ant is a liar.

The issue about flight paths before I got involved in it got to a
stage where someone else accused the lady involved was from her email
address working from the airport. In fact they did a google search on
her and posted it. Now Rioact has always had a facility to capture
the hosting IP address and this has been used in the past and not by
me. I believe that the capture of the IP is very accurate unless
someone know how to spoof it. Also anyone can do a traceroute on the
IP address: for example I can do a traceroute on my own posting IP
address and the accuracy of the result is 100%

So I wondered if the woman was stupid enough to post from the airport:
Earlier in the year we had a fool posting as a punter of the public
supporting a local cinema but was found out to be an employee of the
cinema. So I did a traceroute on the ladies IP address and voila, she
was not posting from the airport. That was well worth saying to
dispell any allegations that she was an agent for them. But in the
mean-time the trace route (well I used several different ones after my
initial find) should that her IP address was one of several reserved
for the PM. Interesting fact for the readership. Frankly I thought I
was supporting her.

What an amazing liar you are, Pandy. You forget, however, that the entire
discussion is still on the net.
Here, in fact:http://the-riotact.com/?p=5182#comments

That's right they can see what a dill you are. Thanks for that.

You revealed the lady's IP as though you were discovering something
shameful.

Yeah posting from the PMs department is a very funny not shameful you
idiot. But I'll let the spin you placed on my reply to this comment
stand in your own mind, because your silence on:

1. I wonder if the "Tori" that posted this news article is the same
"Tori" that works at Canberra Airport...
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=to....mozilla:en-GB
Comment by jr - 21 June, 2007 @ 8:19 pm

Shows what a hypocrite you are. You think that this sort of comment
should have gone unanswered? Oh wait was answered:

14 jellen | | IP: 203.129.56.234
Good work jr...this post smacks of Airport propaganda to me. Funny one
Maelinar - 'cept you assume anyone who might buy in Tralee is a bogan.
What about if you're not a baby boomer/lucky enough to have gotten in
early and you can't afford to pay 1/2 mil for a half decent house?
It is REALLY hard to pick a side on this issue - a drag down fight
between developers, both of whom are principally interested in their
own bottom lines.
Jun 21, 9:24 PM - [

No mention by you of "jr" engaging in a bit of stalking here did you?
By revealing that tori was posting from the PMS department just
displelled "jr"s argument. But then you just have it in for me right?

And "IPs reserved for the PM" is crap. You "revealed" that she was
posting from PM and C, a goverment department.

Yep it was.

The moderators soon censored
what you'd written. In fact, here it is:
(starts)
a.. Did a Whois on tori IP address. Guess what? ***********************[ED -
Ntp: Pandy, not sure how you got tori's IP address but if they don't want to
say who they are affiliated with that is their choice. Feel free to attack
the ball, not the player]

So why did riot-act for years allow IP address to be displayed? This
is what I said and the reply:

1. Note to ED. All IP addresses (except for OP) are displayed because
that is the way RiotAct is set-up.
[ED, soon to be changed. thats for pointing out the loophole pandy.
we'd prefer however you email us at
to do so in
future]
snip
Comment by Pandy - 22 June, 2007 @ 11:42 am

Not a loop-hole at all. Only a few weeks before they made the big
announcement that the IP address of original contributors to riotact
would be shown no more. They made no comment about subsequent posters
so why should I think it was a loop-hole.

And Tori, landing flightpaths will NOT change. Tom Snow is **** scared about
getting a curfew.

Oh we discussed this issue last monthhttp://the-riotact.com/?p=4862

Comment by Pandy - 21 June, 2007 @ 10:45 pm

(ends)

Seems the owners of Riotact didn't like Pandy publishing the woman's IP.
Or mine, later on. It was snecked pretty quickly by them.

Yep they changed the IP addresses to a generic one. However so what?
The IP addresses were public knowledge up till then. Just like the IP
address you are posting from now.

And the answer by the lady concerned later in the discussion:

(starts)
a.. pandy i'm not sure what your issue is but *i* know for a fact i do not
work at PM&C and my name isn't actually 'tori' either - toriness is my
handle. is your real name pandy??? fair enough if it is but i'm pretty sure
other handles here aren't people's actual names eg randomgit and thumper!
you may wish to reconsider your research methods and logic.

Does not explain how using several, yes several Whois and traceroute
facilities they all pointed "toris" IP address as belonging to the PMs
department.

i have nothing to do or any vested interests with the airport or the tralee
development - i simply live in one of the suburbs where a new flight path is
proposed should the existing flight path (over tralee area) be altered, and
i don't appreciate the possible impact it would have on me!

Comment by toriness - 22 June, 2007 @ 12:49 pm

(ends)

So ant comes out straight out accussing me of somehow hacking (and she
calls herself an IT expert) into riotact and of stalking this woman
and demands riotact do something about it.

Really? Following a fool like you follow Ozones arse is not
stalking? So where is your other bum buddy Pesty these days who you
used to stalk?

hmmm. Lot of words there. I sure said you were doing a bit of stalking,
after all, you've shown everyone that you enjoy this over this years. What I
said was:

(starts)
a.. Pandy enjoys a spot of stalking, Toriness. I'd like to know how he got
access to the IP the article was posted from though. RiotAct? Any ideas?

Comment by ant - 22 June, 2007 @ 11:26 am

a.. (ends)

Where's the hacking bit? Where's the demand that anyone do anything about
it?

By implication.

You are a snivelling liar. and a weirdo.

And you are a shrewd shrew.

And it is not the first
time she has done it. So far riotact still has the same facility to
display IP addresses under
http://www.the-riotact.com/wp-admin/edit.phpclick on comments.

Oh she alos accussed me on riotact to be a pretentious pratt or
something like that because I said I liked a certain cafe that did
brunch.

You are a pretentious prat, and a weirdo to boot.

This is what you said

1. I'd say you're right in their demographic, Pandy. Pretentious and
ignorant.
They are 7 minutes drive from the family home, but I don't think we'll
be goign there again in the near future. But they stay open so I guess
someone is clueless enough to spend money there.
Comment by ant - 12 June, 2007 @ 12:53 am

Just because I like brunch at Chill or was it?

Oh Ozone, is a annoying **** that should be killed from usenet. I do
not believe he is 56 or that other **** he has written and anything
that gets under his skin is fair game. It worked with serialpest. I
know ant will come out and support both because she believes that both
are funny. What is funny is that 90% of the readership in aus.cars
disagrees with her. Maybe ant is also Ozone?

Gold.

Just repeating what others are saying about YOU. Get the message?
They think you to be a pest like Ozone.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

So who the **** are you?

I'm borrowing that of the latest
scammer/spammer- Hide quoted text -

Yeah I think that others like to make fun of you too

..

Old July 9th 07, 02:43 PM posted to aus.cars,aus.tv,rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Jul 9, 5:54 am, Andy wrote:

snipped

Andy -

It appears from your postings that you are about 16 years old and
still a virgin. Is that accurate?

Old July 9th 07, 05:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.cars
samvaknin

Default Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

Hi,

For a more detailed view of pathological narcissism and the
Narcissistic
Personality Disorder (NPD) - click on these links:

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/npdglance.html

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/...ismglance.html

Other Personality Disorders

http://malignantselflove.tripod.com/faqpd.html

Old July 9th 07, 08:42 PM posted to aus.cars,aus.tv,rec.skiing.alpine
Ron

Andy wrote in
ups.com:

On Jul 9, 10:05 pm, "ant" wrote:

ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

So who the **** are you?

Well you did ask :-)

http://www.snowant.com/index.shtml#

Check out the pictures of anthea... LOL :-)
Old July 9th 07, 08:44 PM posted to aus.cars,aus.tv,rec.skiing.alpine
Andy

On Jul 10, 12:43 am, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jul 9, 5:54 am, Andy wrote:

snipped

Andy -

It appears from your postings that you are about 16 years old and
still a virgin. Is that accurate?

Why do you care? Are you interested in me?

Old July 9th 07, 08:50 PM posted to aus.cars,aus.tv,rec.skiing.alpine
Andy

On Jul 10, 6:42 am, Ron dodo@hotmail wrote:
Andy wrote roups.com:

On Jul 9, 10:05 pm, "ant" wrote:
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

So who the **** are you?

Well you did ask :-)

http://www.snowant.com/index.shtml#

Check out the pictures of anthea... LOL :-)

Anthea is easy on the eye (She will see this as a sexist comment from
a homophobe I bet) but Herbert should be put down. I am distrustful
of anyone with a toy dog: Give me a shepherd anyday.

Oh wait let me rephrase that.

Old July 9th 07, 11:01 PM posted to aus.cars,aus.tv,rec.skiing.alpine
Ron

Andy wrote in
oups.com:

On Jul 9, 10:05 pm, "ant" wrote:
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

So who the **** are you?

Well you did ask :-)

http://www.snowant.com/index.shtml#

Check out the pictures of anthea... LOL :-)

Anthea is easy on the eye (She will see this as a sexist comment from
a homophobe I bet) but Herbert should be put down. I am distrustful
of anyone with a toy dog: Give me a shepherd anyday.

Oh wait let me rephrase that.

Easy on the eye?
http://www.snowant.com/trips/97/Part3.html
Old July 9th 07, 11:02 PM posted to aus.cars,aus.tv,rec.skiing.alpine
Ron

Andy wrote in news:1184013889.053130.106240
@g37g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

On Jul 9, 5:54 am, Andy wrote:

snipped

Andy -

It appears from your postings that you are about 16 years old and
still a virgin. Is that accurate?

Why do you care? Are you interested in me?

Carefull!
Stranger Danger :-)
Old July 10th 07, 06:42 AM posted to aus.cars,aus.tv,rec.skiing.alpine
Andy

On Jul 9, 5:54 am, Andy wrote:

snipped

Andy -

It appears from your postings that you are about 16 years old and
still a virgin. Is that accurate?

Why do you care? Are you interested in me?

Carefull!
Stranger Danger :-)

Yeah he asked for my age.