Wild Week on the East Coast

Old August 25th 11, 08:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default Wild Week on the East Coast

On 8/25/2011 12:52 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
Current projections show
the eye passing right through nassau county on Long island. Glad I am on
top of a hill.

Winds are generally stronger on hilltops.

About 90% of fatalities from Hurricanes are caused by the storm surge,
not the wind. Stay on top of the hill.

If you stay up there long enough, you'll be able to [ob]ski down.

//Walt
Old August 25th 11, 09:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 25, 2:38*pm, wrote:
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:12:31 -0400, Walt wrote
this crap:

On 8/25/2011 3:12 PM, wrote:

I'm glad I'm in Detroit. *Nothing can happen to me.

Exactly. *Nothing bad ever happens in Detroit.

Detroit is so tough that we're free of hurricanes, tsunamis, floods,
droughts, earthquakes, Godzilla attacks, climate change, volcanoes,
and even Twobuddha visits.

Who knows? If you gave me a verified identity and location, I'd look
you up, just for ****s and giggles.
You ****ting your diaper while I giggle of course.
One problem with that. You don't live in Detroit, and you've been
lying about it for years, until you ****ed yourself in public last
month.
Busted you lying again, pppppppuuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyyyyy.

Detroit is the safest city on the planet, as long as you own a kevlar
suit.

No doubt you wear kevlar diapers.
Old August 25th 11, 10:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 14:45:26 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

I'm glad I'm in Detroit. *Nothing can happen to me.

Exactly. *Nothing bad ever happens in Detroit.

Detroit is so tough that we're free of hurricanes, tsunamis, floods,
droughts, earthquakes, Godzilla attacks, climate change, volcanoes,
and even Twobuddha visits.

Who knows? If you gave me a verified identity and location, I'd look
you up, just for ****s and giggles.

No you wouldn't. You're scared ****less of Detroit.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 25th 11, 10:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

I'm glad I'm in Detroit. Nothing can happen to me.

Exactly. Nothing bad ever happens in Detroit.

Detroit is so tough that we're free of hurricanes, tsunamis, floods,
droughts, earthquakes, Godzilla attacks, climate change, volcanoes,
and even Twobuddha visits.

Who knows? *If you gave me a verified identity and location, I'd look
you up, just for ****s and giggles.

No you wouldn't. *You're scared ****less of Detroit.

I grew up poor on the South Side of Chicago. Like you, Detroit does
not scare me in the slightest. One thing for su YOU are scared
****less of living in Detroit, since you live in the suburbs outside
of the city. Probably diaper up any time you have to cross the city
line.
Bustedyoulyingagain. How humiliating for you.

ps: you snipped my question. Do you own kevlar diapers? Order some,
looks like I'm going to be in Chicago in a couple months. Verified
identithy and location?
bWHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old August 25th 11, 11:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:28:38 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

No you wouldn't. *You're scared ****less of Detroit.

I grew up poor on the South Side of Chicago.

Bull ****! You've always claimed you lived in Southern Cal. Now it's
S. Side Windy ****ty. I've never heard you say you liked the Cubs,
Bears or the Blackhawks. Everything you say is a lie.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 25th 11, 11:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Aug 25, 3:58*pm, comadrejo wrote:
In article ,

On 8/25/2011 3:12 PM, wrote:

I'm glad I'm in Detroit. *Nothing can happen to me.

Exactly. *Nothing bad ever happens in Detroit.

Detroit is so tough that we're free of hurricanes, tsunamis, floods,
droughts, earthquakes, Godzilla attacks,

I think a Godzilla attack would do wonders for Detroit. *

You obviously think I am the next best thing to Godzilla.

climate change,

I am glad that Detroit and Eastern Michigan can avoid this worldwide
phenomenon. *

volcanoes,

Stratovolcanoes have their attributes, but they mainly make boring ski
runs, with the exception of Mount Shasta, and a couple points around
Rainier.

Personally, I think there is some fine skiing on Hood and Bachelor,
but what do I know? I actually ski the places, dumb****.

and even Twobuddha visits.

He rather live in his delusional fantasy world, as he progressively gets
worse brain damage and diabetic neuropathy.

Yeah. The delusional fantasy world where I think Wack Job Waldron
might actually show up and spew his **** in person.
Speaking of delusions, Teddy, show the post, freak.
Contact info?
Cops didn't show up at tennis yesterday, and neither did you.
Ain't no delusion when I write this:
PPPPPPUUUUUUUSSSSSSYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Detroit is the safest city on the planet, as long as you own a kevlar
suit.

It is probably safer than Lima, Peru or Medillen, Colombia.

For you, Seattle is a terrifying city. Never know when you might run
into me. Be happy that you are such an insignificant worm that I
wouldn't recognize you if I saw you.
Old August 25th 11, 11:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 15:58:42 -0700, comadrejo
wrote this crap:

Detroit is so tough that we're free of hurricanes, tsunamis, floods,
droughts, earthquakes, Godzilla attacks,

I think a Godzilla attack would do wonders for Detroit.

It worked for Tokyo.

climate change,

I am glad that Detroit and Eastern Michigan can avoid this worldwide
phenomenon.

So can most of the world.

volcanoes,

Stratovolcanoes have their attributes, but they mainly make boring ski
runs, with the exception of Mount Shasta, and a couple points around
Rainier.

and even Twobuddha visits.

He rather live in his delusional fantasy world, as he progressively gets
worse brain damage and diabetic neuropathy.

Detroit is the safest city on the planet, as long as you own a kevlar
suit.

It is probably safer than Lima, Peru or Medillen, Colombia.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.

I am waiting to change your sig to supporting Rick Perry, or Rick
Parry..

Wasn't he a guitar player for Aerosmith? No wait. He was the hero of
1812. There's a monument to him in Lake Erie. He beat the British
and won Canada for the US.
http://www.answers.com/topic/oliver-hazard-perry

I do like Michelle Bachman.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 25th 11, 11:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

We can use it. The damn thing is going right past my home in Maryland. I'll be following it up the coast. Here's a laugher, all those gov't subsidized insurance policies on waterfront property. Both Al Gore and John Edwards are looking at their beach houses on Figure 8 island being swept out to sea. I'm really confused as to why someone would build million dollar homes on a barrier island when they can be wiped out in a nanosecond.
Old August 26th 11, 12:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 16:44:31 -0700 (PDT), Clarencedarrow
wrote this crap:

. at their beach houses on Figure 8 island being swept out to sea.
I'm really confused as to why someone would build million dollar
homes on a barrier island when they can be wiped out in a nanosecond.

Heh Heh. Algore won a Nobel prize for telling everybody that the
oceans would rise 200 feet, then he uses the prize money to buy Ocean
front property, (what a dumbass.) He deserves it.

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.

East Coast snow gr[_2_] Nordic Skiing 1 December 21st 09 12:19 AM
East Coast Invasion? Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 7 December 16th 05 04:16 PM
East Coast Jeff Alpine Skiing 4 February 17th 05 01:55 AM
East Coast Extreme learnmore Backcountry Skiing 0 October 28th 04 09:20 PM
USA East Coast - where? Ian European Ski Resorts 24 February 25th 04 09:22 PM