BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah aha.............

Old November 9th 16, 02:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah aha.............

Great Day to be an American!
Old November 16th 16, 07:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 7:55:33 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
Great Day to be an American!

It was not a great day. It was a shame for the 59 million plus idiots that voted for Donald Trump as President of the United States. It is not a good day for skiers, given that a Trump Administration will be hostile to any climate change legislation or programs.

I am ashamed to be an American for the election for someone who wants to tear up families by deportation, start a trade war with one of our closest allies, (Mexico) and is probably one of the most unqualified people ever to win the Presidential Election. Four years of the Trump Crazy Train. I am still very upset by Trump winning the election, even though he lost the popular vote by quite a lot..
Old November 16th 16, 09:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 12:13:11 PM UTC-8, Ted Waldron wrote:
On Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 7:55:33 AM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
Great Day to be an American!

It was not a great day. It was a shame for the 59 million plus idiots that voted for Donald Trump as President of the United States. It is not a good day for skiers, given that a Trump Administration will be hostile to any climate change legislation or programs.

I am ashamed to be an American for the election for someone who wants to tear up families by deportation, start a trade war with one of our closest allies, (Mexico) and is probably one of the most unqualified people ever to win the Presidential Election. Four years of the Trump Crazy Train. I am still very upset by Trump winning the election, even though he lost the popular vote by quite a lot..

Not necessarily 4 years. First he has to pass through the Electoral College hoops in December, which are usually not much of an issue, but which are already in question. Next is the fact that the Republicans lost ground in the Senate, which means that filibusters are highly likely on anything controversial. And then there is impeachment - Trump only has to lose a couple dozen Congressional seats in 2018 to lose whatever support he has, and there are certainly enough "high crimes and misdemeanors" to choose from already.

An issue sure to unfold soon is whatever secret it is that Steve Bannon has and is threatening Trump with.