Get a Load of This - Schattie says he's been on PBS like AndrewMcLean

Old April 7th 08, 09:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default More Living w Schattie

In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:
I shall pray you get hit by bus although based upon your appearance
no
one will be able to properly put in order the before and after
photos.
Strange that you post wishing for another person's death.

Bert
You mean like you wishing someone should drink hemlock?

But clarencedarrow isn't a person.
Then neither is twobuddha.
Wrong. Scott is a person, even if Vinnie is not.
Ah. So you admit you have a double standard.

By the way, where's your apology for lying that there was no PBS
documentary?
I never lied.
You sure did! You claimed as a fact that the PBS documentary doesn't
exist.
Nope. I used rhetorical language to forcefully express an assertion.

You claimed you didn't know where you were supposed tomeet Scott at
Whistler, then admitted that you did.
Nope. I admitted that I believed I knew, but didn't want to leave Scotty
any weasel room.

In trying to weasel out of your lies, you merely re-confirm them.

Bert

LOL

Too bad the Google record supports everything I've said.

You mean like the Google record that doesn't exist, that says you told
Scott you would not show up unless he replied?

It does exist.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old April 7th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Harry Weiner wrote:
On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 11:59:04 -0700, Bert Hoff
wrote this crap:

Strange that you post wishing for another person's death.
Not when it's your's or Scottee's

Why not just cast a Gypsy spell and make it happen? It's in your blood.

Bert

HaHaHa Ha Ha Ha! When you get stupid, you really get stupid.
Hungarians are not gypsies.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

I never said you were.

I just said you were a Gypsy, whose great grandfather took on a
Hungarian name, his master's, when he escaped.

Bert
Old April 7th 08, 09:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

In your imagination, maybe. Is that why you didn't post a link to it?

You have trouble with existence. Movies that don't exist, Google proofs
that do exist.

I take it we should take your claim as a rhetorical statement, not a
statement of fact.

Bert
Old April 7th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

I have.

You have trouble with existence. Movies that don't exist, Google proofs
that do exist.

LOL

I take it we should take your claim as a rhetorical statement, not a
statement of fact.

Bert

LOL

I already posted it, Bert, as you well know.

Old April 7th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

What you posted doesn't prove what you say it does, as I have already
posted.

Bert
Old April 7th 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

Only by ignoring the plain meanings of English words could you claim
that.

Old April 8th 08, 03:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

The plain meaning of "you ran me off the mountain"?

Bert
Old April 8th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

The plain meaning of "make it possible".

Old April 8th 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bert Hoff[_2_]

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

It's not at all plain that "make it possible" (whatever that means!)
means "Reply to this post or I won;t show."

Bert
Old April 8th 08, 07:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
Bert Hoff wrote:

Clarencedarrow wrote:
[...]

Look up "context", Bert. You *do* have a dictionary, don't you?