r.s.a.freaks

Old August 15th 07, 09:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Evojeesus

Default r.s.a.freaks

Any support for creating such a group purely for mudslinging? The
current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

Old August 15th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article . com,
Evojeesus wrote:
Any support for creating such a group purely for mudslinging? The
current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

The entertaiment value increased when I met Abraham. I then pointed out
the lies that had been published about him repeatedly. I thus became a
target as well. Try rsa.moderated.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old August 15th 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Aug 15, 2:34 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article . com,

Evojeesus wrote:
Any support for creating such a group purely for mudslinging? The
current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

The entertaiment value increased when I met Abraham. I then pointed out
the lies that had been published about him repeatedly. I thus became a
target as well. Try rsa.moderated.

And ignored the lies he repeats every time he posts.

For example, parse through his latest half-dozen.

Old August 15th 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mike Treseler

Evojeesus wrote:
Any support for creating such a group purely for mudslinging?

This has already happened.
This is it.

The
current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

I must blame the weather.

The current skiing conditions in my neighborhood are very poor:
http://www.stevenspass.com/webcam/

Let's hear a story from the other end:
http://www.cardrona.com/newcam.asp?i...jpg&dir=camera

-- Mike Treseler
Old August 16th 07, 01:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Aug 15, 5:34 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article . com,

Evojeesus wrote:
Any support for creating such a group purely for mudslinging? The
current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

The entertaiment value increased when I met Abraham. I then pointed out
the lies that had been published about him repeatedly. I thus became a
target as well. Try rsa.moderated.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

And you being an incredibly stupid name-dropping ****wad had nothing
to do with it, Right Doofy?

Old August 16th 07, 04:29 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Aug 15, 3:34 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article . com,

Evojeesus wrote:
Any support for creating such a group purely for mudslinging? The
current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

The entertaiment value increased when I met Abraham. I then pointed out
the lies that had been published about him repeatedly. I thus became a
target as well. Try rsa.moderated.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Would you mind telling me which are the lies? Personally I only
comment on the lies that he himself has contradicted himself on, the
ones where his "tell" shines through like a sore thumb, and believable
stories published by his own brother. Do you have proof to the
contrary?

Old August 16th 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"Jeff Davis" wrote in message

current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

The entertaiment value increased when I met Abraham. I then pointed out
the lies that had been published about him repeatedly. I thus became a
target as well. Try rsa.moderated.

You pointed out nothing. You said something to the effect of "That Abraham
guy you guys are always complaining about". Bull**** in itself, nobody
complains about Scott, he starts all the crap here entirely on his own. You
claimed you found him not that bad, an opinion at most, but hardly credible,
nobody actually believes you met him. If you ever did contradict anything
which has been said here or elswhere about Scott I certainly missed it. You
made yourself a target by being a name dropping blowhard long before you
cooked up the story about meeting Scott.

Old August 16th 07, 06:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

Evojeesus wrote:
Any support for creating such a group purely for mudslinging? The
current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

The entertaiment value increased when I met Abraham. I then pointed out
the lies that had been published about him repeatedly. I thus became a
target as well. Try rsa.moderated.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Oh by the way Doofy, Abraham would not be pleased with your
recommending RSA-Mod. He refers to it as RSA-Terrorist as it was
formed as a response to his continual harassment of innocent people on
this newsgroup. He voted against it and to this day bitches about it.
You might want to get your story straight before you shoot your mouth
off.....again, you arrogant stupid sob.

Old August 17th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Evojeesus wrote:
Any support for creating such a group purely for mudslinging? The
current traffic in this group has very low entertainment value.

The entertaiment value increased when I met Abraham. I then pointed out
the lies that had been published about him repeatedly. I thus became a
target as well. Try rsa.moderated.

And ignored the lies he repeats every time he posts.

For example, parse through his latest half-dozen.

What lies, freak? That's another lie you tell about me....every time
you post about me. Provide the supposed half dozen. Ooops, another
lie.