A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Another old Post of Scott lobbing "Insane Whacko" names at people



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old February 21st 07, 02:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,406
Default Another old Post of Scott lobbing "Insane Whacko" names at people

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...53f154cd7e090c

I see...everyone ELSE is crazy, except you...Right SCott ?

Ads
  #2  
Old February 21st 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 104
Default Another old Post of Scott lobbing "Insane Whacko" names at people

On Feb 20, 9:19 pm, "Yabahoobs" wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...frm/thread/cca...

I see...everyone ELSE is crazy, except you...Right SCott ?


Well, there is also Bert, and others, like the Hand Puppet, the dog,
etc

  #3  
Old February 21st 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by SkiBanter: Oct 2006
Posts: 8,058
Default Another old Post of Scott lobbing "Insane Whacko" names at people

On Feb 20, 6:19 pm, "Yabahoobs" wrote:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...frm/thread/cca...

I see...everyone ELSE is crazy, except you...Right SCott ?


Holy ****. This deranged nutcase is using AUK as a reference. How
desperate can he get?
Go on over. Your kind of people
Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!

  #4  
Old February 21st 07, 04:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned
 
First recorded activity by SkiBanter: Oct 2006
Posts: 8,058
Default Another old Post of Scott lobbing "Insane Whacko" names at people

On Feb 20, 6:56 pm, "Dick G" wrote:
On Feb 20, 9:19 pm, "Yabahoobs" wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...frm/thread/cca...


I see...everyone ELSE is crazy, except you...Right SCott ?


Well, there is also Bert, and others, like the Hand Puppet, the dog,
etc


You two ****heads are certainly insane. Really ****ing nuts.
Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****,
this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this
****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is
REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY
****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

  #5  
Old March 1st 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 104
Default Another old Post of Scott lobbing "Insane Whacko" names at people

On Feb 21, 11:24 am, "twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 20, 6:56 pm, "Dick G" wrote:

On Feb 20, 9:19 pm, "Yabahoobs" wrote:


http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...frm/thread/cca...


I see...everyone ELSE is crazy, except you...Right SCott ?


Well, there is also Bert, and others, like the Hand Puppet, the dog,
etc


You two ****heads are certainly insane. Really ****ing nuts.
Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****,
this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this
****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is
REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY
****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!


Scott, we can see by your posting that you are indeed totaly a wack-
job.

  #6  
Old March 1st 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,406
Default Another old Post of Scott lobbing "Insane Whacko" names at people

On Mar 1, 3:49 pm, "Dick G" wrote:
On Feb 21, 11:24 am, "twobuddha" wrote:





On Feb 20, 6:56 pm, "Dick G" wrote:


On Feb 20, 9:19 pm, "Yabahoobs" wrote:


http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...frm/thread/cca...


I see...everyone ELSE is crazy, except you...Right SCott ?


Well, there is also Bert, and others, like the Hand Puppet, the dog,
etc


You two ****heads are certainly insane. Really ****ing nuts.
Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****,
this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this
****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is
REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY
****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!


Scott, we can see by your posting that you are indeed totaly a wack-
job.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


It's funny how it took him 7 iterations of his phrase of the month to
remember how to copy / paste. ****in vegetable.

  #7  
Old March 2nd 07, 05:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 104
Default Another old Post of Scott lobbing "Insane Whacko" names at people

On Mar 1, 6:40 pm, "Yabahoobs" wrote:
On Mar 1, 3:49 pm, "Dick G" wrote:





On Feb 21, 11:24 am, "twobuddha" wrote:


On Feb 20, 6:56 pm, "Dick G" wrote:


On Feb 20, 9:19 pm, "Yabahoobs" wrote:


http://groups.google.com/group/alt.u...frm/thread/cca...


I see...everyone ELSE is crazy, except you...Right SCott ?


Well, there is also Bert, and others, like the Hand Puppet, the dog,
etc


You two ****heads are certainly insane. Really ****ing nuts.
Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****,
this ****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this
****head is REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is
REALLY ****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY
****ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!Holy ****, this ****head is REALLY ****ING
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!


Scott, we can see by your posting that you are indeed totaly a wack-
job.- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


It's funny how it took him 7 iterations of his phrase of the month to
remember how to copy / paste. ****in vegetable.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


Vegetables are useful, Scott is not

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WOW! Ashley Newton North American Ski Resorts 0 March 28th 04 08:04 AM
This can make you some extra cash, check it out. Nick Burns Snowboarding 0 July 14th 03 04:32 PM
This can make you some extra cash, check it out. Nick Burns North American Ski Resorts 0 July 14th 03 04:32 PM
This can make you some extra cash, check it out. Nick Burns European Ski Resorts 0 July 14th 03 04:32 PM
This can make you some extra cash, check it out. Nick Burns Nordic Skiing 0 July 14th 03 04:31 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.