A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Definition of paper tiger



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 19th 17, 01:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 49
Default Definition of paper tiger

One that is outwardly powerful or dangerous but inwardly weak or ineffectual.


We have two here.


And they will avoid each other at all cost.


Meeeeeoowwwwwwwwwwww.



Ads
  #2  
Old November 19th 17, 08:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 49
Default Definition of paper tiger

On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 2:42:23 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 6:41:59 AM UTC-8, wrote:
One that is outwardly powerful or dangerous but inwardly weak or ineffectual.


We have two here.


And they will avoid each other at all cost.


Meeeeeoowwwwwwwwwwww.


Show up and test your theory. Oooops, forgot. That would take balls.


Show up? Like you and ****stain Baker do?

Lots of hot air from both you chicken hearted ****s.

Meeeeeooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.


  #3  
Old November 20th 17, 12:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 49
Default Definition of paper tiger

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 1:13:51 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 1:18:27 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 2:42:23 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 6:41:59 AM UTC-8, wrote:
One that is outwardly powerful or dangerous but inwardly weak or ineffectual.


We have two here.


And they will avoid each other at all cost.


Meeeeeoowwwwwwwwwwww.

Show up and test your theory. Oooops, forgot. That would take balls.


Show up? Like you and ****stain Baker do?

Lots of hot air from both you chicken hearted ****s.

Meeeeeooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.


Baker is a chicken hearted ****, but at least he uses his real name. Which makes him not as crazy or as cowardly as you, pppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.
ps. When I set a meet, I show up. Always have. Nobody can dispute that, because nobody ever shows up. Including you, ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy. Go **** with ****stain, I own you.



Yaaaaaawwnnnnnn.


You have been barking like a toothless mutt for years......but nothing has happened.

Meeeeooooowwwwwwwwwwww.

  #4  
Old November 20th 17, 09:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 49
Default Definition of paper tiger

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 4:15:16 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 5:28:15 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 1:13:51 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 1:18:27 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 2:42:23 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 6:41:59 AM UTC-8, wrote:
One that is outwardly powerful or dangerous but inwardly weak or ineffectual.


We have two here.


And they will avoid each other at all cost.


Meeeeeoowwwwwwwwwwww.

Show up and test your theory. Oooops, forgot. That would take balls.

Show up? Like you and ****stain Baker do?

Lots of hot air from both you chicken hearted ****s.

Meeeeeooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.

Baker is a chicken hearted ****, but at least he uses his real name. Which makes him not as crazy or as cowardly as you, pppppuuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.
ps. When I set a meet, I show up. Always have. Nobody can dispute that, because nobody ever shows up. Including you, ppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyy. Go **** with ****stain, I own you.



Yaaaaaawwnnnnnn.


You have been barking like a toothless mutt for years......but nothing has happened.

Meeeeooooowwwwwwwwwwww.


What's that name again?


Meeeeooooowwwwwwwwww.

The toothless Kitty.

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Volke Tiger sharks: Opinions ? Ron - NY Alpine Skiing 5 November 13th 07 10:41 PM
I can't get Resi Stiegler's tiger ears or Marty Alpine Skiing 3 February 24th 06 11:32 PM
from Tiger to Alex:awake [email protected] Alpine Skiing 0 January 28th 05 07:34 AM
Mountain transport e-paper Ssimonfr European Ski Resorts 0 January 4th 04 03:37 PM
New E-paper about mountains transports and ski resorts Ssimonfr European Ski Resorts 0 November 1st 03 04:26 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.