Crystal Ski

Old February 14th 05, 06:29 AM
yup

Default Crystal Ski

Be aware !
Just got back from a week in Zell Am Zee
Last day of skiing, que'd for 40 minutes for gondola only to be thrown off
as lift pass had expired the day before.
Crystal rep couldn't care less.
I had to purchase one out of my own pocket then haggle with her that night
to get the money back.

very very poor

Old February 14th 05, 06:58 AM
Bill Seddon

yup wrote:
Be aware !
Just got back from a week in Zell Am Zee
Last day of skiing, que'd for 40 minutes for gondola only to be thrown off
as lift pass had expired the day before.
Crystal rep couldn't care less.
I had to purchase one out of my own pocket then haggle with her that night
to get the money back.

very very poor

Er, did the pass not have the date on it?

Bill
Old February 14th 05, 12:23 PM

yup wrote:
Be aware !
Just got back from a week in Zell Am Zee
Last day of skiing, que'd for 40 minutes for gondola only to be

thrown off
as lift pass had expired the day before.
Crystal rep couldn't care less.
I had to purchase one out of my own pocket then haggle with her that

night
to get the money back.

very very poor

I'd agree that Crystal are pants - but surely anyone with any sense
would check the expiry date on some thing as expensive?

Old February 14th 05, 06:53 PM
yup

"yup" wrote in message
. uk...
Be aware !
Just got back from a week in Zell Am Zee
Last day of skiing, que'd for 40 minutes for gondola only to be thrown off
as lift pass had expired the day before.
Crystal rep couldn't care less.
I had to purchase one out of my own pocket then haggle with her that night
to get the money back.

very very poor

It was a re-useable card with the date printed on it.
In 17 years this has never happened to me and with all of the excitement of
the first day, I never even looked at the date

Old February 14th 05, 07:28 PM
cupra

yup wrote:
"yup" wrote in message
. uk...
Be aware !
Just got back from a week in Zell Am Zee
Last day of skiing, que'd for 40 minutes for gondola only to be
thrown off as lift pass had expired the day before.
Crystal rep couldn't care less.
I had to purchase one out of my own pocket then haggle with her that
night to get the money back.

very very poor

It was a re-useable card with the date printed on it.
In 17 years this has never happened to me and with all of the
excitement of the first day, I never even looked at the date

You mean Crystal gave you a day old card? That's pretty **** poor if that's
the case.

Old February 16th 05, 06:28 PM
robert jones

yup wrote:
Be aware !
Just got back from a week in Zell Am Zee
Last day of skiing, que'd for 40 minutes for gondola only to be thrown off
as lift pass had expired the day before.
Crystal rep couldn't care less.
I had to purchase one out of my own pocket then haggle with her that night
to get the money back.

very very poor

Crystal are dreadful. Never met anyone who worked for them who says
otherwise. Not that I'm bitter about the two holidays of mine that they
screwed up before I wised up and went elsewhere!

Robert
Old February 16th 05, 07:01 PM
Rob White

Mind you it could be worse. We had a week with 1st Choice and the food was
so poor that one night comprised chicken drummers, followed by 2 scoops of
ice cream. AND the wine was so poor that everybody in our group (40+) bought
their own, only to be asked for 5e corkage!! Three guesses as to where they
were told to stick the corks!

Rob

Old February 16th 05, 07:41 PM
Sue

In message , Rob White
writes
Mind you it could be worse. We had a week with 1st Choice and the food was
so poor that one night comprised chicken drummers, followed by 2 scoops of
ice cream. AND the wine was so poor that everybody in our group (40+) bought
their own, only to be asked for 5e corkage!! Three guesses as to where they
were told to stick the corks!

We had a good week with Crystal a few years ago.
There was transfer chaos on the way out, but Crystal didn't contribute
to it.
I'd rate Total Ski lower.

--
Sue ]
Old February 16th 05, 07:49 PM
cupra

Sue wrote:
In message , Rob White
writes
Mind you it could be worse. We had a week with 1st Choice and the
food was so poor that one night comprised chicken drummers, followed
by 2 scoops of ice cream. AND the wine was so poor that everybody in
our group (40+) bought their own, only to be asked for 5e corkage!!
Three guesses as to where they were told to stick the corks!

We had a good week with Crystal a few years ago.
There was transfer chaos on the way out, but Crystal didn't contribute
to it.
I'd rate Total Ski lower.

Really? I've got nothing but praise for them (travelled with them 4 times).