Big Bear Thrills

Old February 13th 13, 12:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Big Bear Thrills

On Feb 12, 4:34*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Feb 12, 4:18*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

On Feb 12, 3:34*pm, Richard Henry wrote:

CNN has live coverage of roadblocks on roads leaving Big Bear with the
tagline "Ex-LAPD Cop Surrounded".

Apparently 2 deputies were shot in the area today.

TV video shows 2 roadblocks - one at the bottom of 330 just above the
end of the freeway portion. *The other location is where 38 comes out
of the mountains, just a quarter mile down the road from where the bus
accident occurred last week.

Dorner stole a truck, had a shootout with a game warden, then was
blockaded by a SB County car. *He shot two deputies (one has since
died in the hospital) and hHe is now barricaded in a cabin somewhere
in this area.

http://goo.gl/maps/D48VQ

The TV shows the cabin on fire, presumably with Dorner still inside,
unless the SWAT ran in and hauled him out.

A few years back, when my boys were much younger, we made a pre-season
conditioning trip to Snow Summit. We rode the chair up, hiked around
the roads on top of the ridge, and then hiked down. After that, we
drove my old Jeep Cherokee up the Forest Service roads, and went down
the back side into the Santa Ana River valley, coming down more or
less to where the cabin question is located before driving up to 38
higher up the valley walls.
Old February 13th 13, 01:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 3:48:30 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 2:35:28 PM UTC-8, wrote:

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 1:42:59 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 12:39:55 PM UTC-8, pigo wrote:

Did trunky give up on his "no duty" bluff too. One would assume that all those "legal" actions he threatened aren't so legal?

Say you will show up at the south end of the top level of the parking structure, and I will be delighted to demonstrate no duty to retreat.

One would assume that you are too much of a coward to do so. How pathetic. Dickless Thompson tries to set up a meet where he can hide behind security barriers while protected by cops. More like no duty to change his diapers.

You know, they do have cameras up there and the cops will come down on your ass so fast it will make your head spin. There isn't one place in SeaTac where you are not protected by cops. Idiot.

Thanks. I laugh at Brain Fried Bob Thompson for setting up a meet where he can spew his **** under the protection of the cops, and Dickless Scottum points out that his buddy is a pathetic coward crapping his diapers at the mere thought of having to spew his **** without misusing LE as his personal bodyguards.

I LOVE IT!!!!!

Damn, this freak is stupid.

And Trunky weasels out again.
Old February 13th 13, 01:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:11:57 PM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

Damn, this freak is stupid
Old February 13th 13, 01:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 7:14:35 PM UTC-7, twobuddha wrote:
[...]

Keep backpedaling all you want. The fact is that you are now making even more excuses not to show.
Old February 13th 13, 02:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

twobuddha wrote:

Geez, Henry, I've got cable, too. I can only presume you're wanking off,
imagining me trapped in a cabin, with you as the hero who told the cops
about the mass murderer stalking the internet.
Happy to discuss this with the SPD officer you claimed was going to bring
the SWAT team to my home.
Contact info, freak?

Scooter, you need to seek professional mental health help. You have some
serious mental health and disturbing behavioral problems, with paranoia as
a very big problem. Spending up to 14 hours a day posting incoherent and
rambling paranoid thoughts is not healthy.
Old February 13th 13, 02:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 7:09:28 PM UTC-8, comadrejo wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

Geez, Henry, I've got cable, too. I can only presume you're wanking off,

imagining me trapped in a cabin, with you as the hero who told the cops

about the mass murderer stalking the internet.

Happy to discuss this with the SPD officer you claimed was going to bring

the SWAT team to my home.

Contact info, freak?

Scooter, you need to seek professional mental health help. You have some

serious mental health and disturbing behavioral problems, with paranoia as

a very big problem. Spending up to 14 hours a day posting incoherent and

rambling paranoid thoughts is not healthy.

Happy to discuss this with the SPD officer you claimed to be working with, Wack Job. Contact info?
Show the post, Ted.
Old February 13th 13, 02:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

twobuddha wrote:

Geez, Henry, I've got cable, too. I can only presume you're wanking off,

imagining me trapped in a cabin, with you as the hero who told the cops

about the mass murderer stalking the internet.

Happy to discuss this with the SPD officer you claimed was going to bring

the SWAT team to my home.

Contact info, freak?

Scooter, you need to seek professional mental health help. You have some

serious mental health and disturbing behavioral problems, with paranoia as

a very big problem. Spending up to 14 hours a day posting incoherent and

rambling paranoid thoughts is not healthy.

Happy to discuss this with the SPD officer you claimed to be working with, Wack Job. Contact info?

Show the post, Ted.

Hey, just wanted to point out that the only time I've ever seen you, and the only time you had the nads to lie your ass off in person, you were hiding behind the skirts of a cop and a judge. Just like your buddy Brain Fried Bob. How cowardly. How deranged.
Show the post, Ted. You lying piece of **** maggot freak.
Old February 13th 13, 04:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Chapter 11:

CNN has live coverage of roadblocks on roads leaving Big Bear with
the tagline "Ex-LAPD Cop Surrounded".

Cluster****.

We went to Bear Mountain yesterday. Unpleasant. Did two runs and
loaded up the car for the trip back to Summit. Won't repeat that again.
Did a few runs and then I noticed a gigantic blob of grease on my
WHITE jacket, apparently dropped from the rollers the lift cable rolls
over. Much apology, they'll have the jacket cleaned. Other than that,
an uneventful ski.

Apparently 2 deputies were shot in the area today.

While I was dealing with the jacket problem in the security office, an
'officer down' call came in on the guy's radio. This was around 1:15.

As we were leaving, the Parking Guy said that 38 was closed, running gun
battle, etc., so we went down 18/330, our usual way anyway. About 3
miles from the 210 we hit a 1.5-hour roadblock. Radio news said they
were searching all cars leaving Big Bear for a possible accomplice.
Given the time it took, they must have been searching at
glove-compartment level. Traffic inexplicably sped up around 4:30, and
we saw no evidence of the roadblock at all, except maybe one elderly car
stopped in the downhill lane with its trunk and hood open and a
perplexed-looking guy staring at the engine. Asshole couldn't have
rolled a couple of feet to the right, of course.

We counted ~40 emergency vehicles racing up 330 -- cop cars, ambulances,
big black SWAT trucks, etc. Guess everybody wanted to be in on the kill.

No further news. This seems to square with our experience. I wonder if
they re-routed a satellite to photograph the burned-out cabin...

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...ire&id=8984280

--
Cheers, Bev
Politicians are stupid like cats are stupid.
Old February 13th 13, 04:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Chapter 11:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...land_empire&id....

--
Cheers, Bev
Politicians are stupid like cats are stupid.

While I was working some old pallets into firewood, my son stopped by
because I had told him I might be going to Big Bear yesterday. As it
turned out, I had overslept, so we spent a while watching the various
news outlets. About the time the cabin fire started, they took the
330 roadblock down. At that time, traffic was backed up as far as the
helicopter camera could see up the hill.

The people who live along 38 in Angelus Oaks, Forest Falls, and
Mountain Home have had their road closed twice in 10 days. What's
next? Maybe we can get a real snow closure at least once this year.

I also checked the IE511 website during the stoppages. They showed
three roadblocks, but none on the back road down to Lucerne Valley and
Victorville.
Old February 13th 13, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Chapter 11:

Holy ****. I knew you were stupid, but you're so ****ing stupid you wear a white jacket on old lifts?
Damn. Really ****ing dumb.

[...]

Too bad they didn't call me, I would have let them know you are an internet terrorist