Alta?

Old March 13th 10, 06:44 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yadda

Default Alta?

How is Alta skiing? I am thinking late March, early April.
Old March 13th 10, 01:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Mar 13, 12:44*am, Yadda wrote:
How is Alta skiing? *I am thinking late March, early April.

It's the best there is. That is getting late in their season though.
Check their dates. When Snowbird was still boardfree I skied 5' of
fresh on May 5. It was only good until about 11 but that was enough.
Old March 14th 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yadda

on 3/13/10 8:28 AM pigo said the following:
On Mar 13, 12:44 am, wrote:
How is Alta skiing? I am thinking late March, early April.

It's the best there is. That is getting late in their season though.
Check their dates. When Snowbird was still boardfree I skied 5' of
fresh on May 5. It was only good until about 11 but that was enough.

I skied Alta last year twice, early March, then April 8-12 and it was
very good.
Old March 18th 10, 07:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
LightBulb

On Mar 13, 12:44 am, wrote:
How is Alta skiing? I am thinking late March, early April.

It's the best there is. That is getting late in their season though.
Check their dates. When Snowbird was still boardfree I skied 5' of
fresh on May 5. It was only good until about 11 but that was enough.

I skied Alta last year twice, early March, then April 8-12 and it was
very good.

OK, I got OK to take off from work so thinking about 4/3 to 4/13. To
dicey this year?

Another Alta Pic (almost) pigo Alpine Skiing 1 December 11th 04 11:53 PM
Alta - Today - 11/26/04 rosco Alpine Skiing 2 November 30th 04 02:47 AM
What's new at Alta Walt Alpine Skiing 41 October 6th 04 04:20 AM
When in Alta scottabe Alpine Skiing 8 February 21st 04 11:26 PM
Alta feb 7-14 Vyni Backcountry Skiing 3 January 30th 04 08:56 PM