A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

I'm baaaack :)

Old June 24th 17, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster

Default I'm baaaack :)

On Tuesday, June 22, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Sk1Bum wrote:
... just long enough to hopefully make sure everyone remembers that, for at
least the past 2 years, Scott has been the one person to continuously and
relentlessly spam the newsgroup for his own benefit, has been a leader in
the use of foul language, ad homs and "good offense as the best defense",
and has delivered a mere fraction of the "freebies" he claims. In fact, as
the owner of a ski town restaurant, just this past winter (compared to the
past 3 years from him) I personally out-freebied him at least 10 to 1 (let's
list them if you want, you tumescent blowhard.)

Furthermore, most of his accusations are either totally false or outrageous
distortions of the truth, all designed and intended as a fractious attempt
to maintain sway in the group. (Chew that one for a while before you
swallow, chubby.)

In closing, please remember that when you read Scott's posts you are reading
the rantings of an emotionally unstable, malicious and *judgement-proof*
individual.

We will now return to our regularly scheduled broadcast of "The View",
which, due to loss of sponsor, is presented spam-free.
--
Team Satan - Killfile #1
--
*))
((*
*))
((*
Sk1Bum

Ads
Old June 25th 17, 12:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 5:20:59 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Wow. Amazing dishonesty, complete projection, blatant lies, from one of the most disgusting, despicable, cowardly freaks ever to lie his ass off on this newgroup. Steve LIEberman. Says it all. The inventor of the vile mayo joke. Good riddance.

YOU are the one that invented mayo jokes, Schattie. And here is the proof!

Subject: Classic avalanche fallacy
Date: 1998/02/26
Message-ID: #1/1
X-Deja-AN: 328932458
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
References: 6oa3d6.p4.ln@chrysalis 8g94d6.64.ln@chrysalis hmd4d6.f5.ln@chrysalis
Mime-Version: 1.0
Reply-To:
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Organization: The Holy Church of Vail
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine

macabre gave klaus a good talking to:

I don't give a flying **** about your needs.

Right on, Mac. I needed to give him a flying **** once, and he refused
to get on the trapeze. Such a selfish, evil little man.

I made it perfectly clear
that I wouldn't do a damn thing to accomadate for your sorry ass.

Hear, hear. Scrawny, diseased, misshaped, sorry excuse for an ass. I'm
tired of hauling around portable fencing so he can get off.

Call in sick, lie, cheat, do whatever you have to do.

He calls that "seduction".

If you can't make good on this fabricated fantasy challenge of yours,
then say so.

He never makes good on his fantasy challenges, just like Buttdawg. Why
just the other day they were promising me BD's ex, Kristin Ullmer, and a
Mormon Virgin to make a Big Buddha sammich.
Guess who shows up?
klaus, BD, and a bottle of mayo.

I've arranged for some 'heavy hitting' pinnahs to accompany me
to further enhance your embarrassment.

Oh, if I could only be there. Are the pinnas gonna be dressed in black
leather?

Two Buddha

Vail: Beat me, whip me, embarass me
Old June 25th 17, 03:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 9:27:31 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 5:37:55 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:

Wow. Amazing dishonesty, complete projection, blatant lies, from one of the most disgusting, despicable, cowardly freaks ever to lie his ass off on this newgroup. Steve LIEberman. Says it all. The inventor of the vile mayo joke. Good riddance.

References: 6oa3d6.p4.ln@chrysalis 8g94d6.64.ln@chrysalis hmd4d6.f5.ln@chrysalis
Reply-To:

then say so.

Guess who shows up?

leather?

Two Buddha

Not the sick, disgusting, despicable, ongoing jokes about smearing children with mayo and molesting them. That was Steve LIEberman. Your hero. Busted in another whopper, another false allegation, another distortion. How desperate. How much time did you spend reading posts from twenty years ago in a futile attempt to catch me in a whopper? How pathetic! How ridiculous! How disgusting! What a freak! Busted again, you will continue to lie and lie and lie. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scatt spewed: How much time did you spend reading posts from twenty years ago in a futile attempt to catch me in a whopper?

First off - do you even know how to use google, or have you ever heard of George Boole?

Second, you've spent TWENTY-TWO YEARS here Scooter. You wanna talk about pathetic, ridiculous and disgusting - look in the ****ing mirror! Seriously - you need to strip naked, stand in front of a mirror, and do a little self-assessment. Fat, dry and deluded, right? Angry. Emotional child. Rageful. Hateful. Alone. Pathetic. Useless. Once you can admit these things to yourself, you can start to heal - and I can help you. Do you want help?
Old June 25th 17, 04:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 11:15:56 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 8:09:15 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 9:27:31 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 5:37:55 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:

Reply-To:

then say so.

Guess who shows up?

leather?

Two Buddha

Not the sick, disgusting, despicable, ongoing jokes about smearing children with mayo and molesting them. That was Steve LIEberman. Your hero. Busted in another whopper, another false allegation, another distortion. How desperate. How much time did you spend reading posts from twenty years ago in a futile attempt to catch me in a whopper? How pathetic! How ridiculous! How disgusting! What a freak! Busted again, you will continue to lie and lie and lie. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scatt spewed: How much time did you spend reading posts from twenty years ago in a futile attempt to catch me in a whopper?

JP: First off - do you even know how to use google, or have you ever heard of George Boole?

SA: Does not matter, idiot. You keep trying to catch me in a lie, because you think everyone is a pathological liar like you. You just ****ed up big time and falsely accused me, and rather than retract your idiocy, you double down on being a stupid stalking dumb****.

Falsely accused you of whaaaat? I did catch you in a lie. And, of course, you lied about Nam, firelines, SEAL training, bullet holes, Oprah and thousands of others. You know. I know it. And much of usenet knows it, and the WORLD can know it if they feel like reading the r.s.a. history. Strip naked again and look in the mirror - and ask yourself: "Why can't I admit I made up the story about going to Vietnam? Why did I make it up in the first place?" Seriously. Ask yourself. Sweet dreams!

JP: Second, you've spent TWENTY-TWO YEARS here Scooter. You wanna talk about pathetic, ridiculous and disgusting - look in the ****ing mirror!

SA: Then when embarassed, you try to project your shame. I spent MY time telling the truth and ****ing with freaks like you, not lying and stalking and defaming while hiding in anonymity. Pathetic, ridiculous, and disgusting.

What's wrong with anonymity, bobaloobaob? To be honest, I'm not that hard to find, if you have any skill at all. But, more importantly, why?

JP: Seriously - you need to strip naked, stand in front of a mirror, and do a little self-assessment.

SA: Pure projection. Exactly what you need to do. When busted in a whopper, attack. Pathetic.

Do you eat Burger King *every* night? That word whopper - it does not mean what you think it means. And you need to check your Projection Meter - it's *always* pegged because you are *always* pegging it. It's really not me - or the myriad other posters to rsa over the years. It's you, Scott. Remember when you asked why you always attract "this energy"? It's because you are the dweeb, the freak, and the liar - you attract it because YOU DESERVE IT. Again - you deserve it. Actions have consequences - and these are yours. Think about it.

SA: I can help you. Show up in person and spew your ****. I guarantee you will change your behavior.

What will you do? Will you attack me? This is the history of violence I was speaking of. How many men have you killed? How many have you beaten into submission? Can you ballpark it?

SA: Now go change your diapers, dumb****.

What's with all the diapers, and scatalogical references? Very strange - you're very sick in some ways.

JP: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA

SA: How predictable. How stupid. How typical of you.

Of course you realize I'm *literally* just parroting and mocking your own posts, correct? (Or don't you? You may be dumber than I thought....)

To summarize: You are not tough - you are a coward. You are not a success - you are a failure. You are not a good skier - you are a hack. You are not a war here - you are a draft-dodging coward. You are not a legend in anyone's mind but your own. You are a fat, angry, impotent diabetic. You are not attractive to women. You are not sober. You do not have anything anyone wants. Capisco?
Old June 25th 17, 07:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]
external usenet poster

On 25/06/2017 05:09, Jay Pique wrote:

Second, you've spent TWENTY-TWO YEARS here Scooter. You wanna talk about pathetic, ridiculous and disgusting - look in the ****ing mirror! Seriously - you need to strip naked, stand in front of a mirror, and do a little self-assessment. Fat, dry and deluded, right? Angry. Emotional child. Rageful. Hateful. Alone. Pathetic. Useless.

True dat.
Old June 25th 17, 01:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, June 24, 2017 at 10:05:45 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:

Prove I am lying. Ooooops, you freaks have spent twenty years trying to do so and not a single shred of proof.

There are plenty of times that posters prove your Vietnam War fantasies were just bad lies..

-There were no "Forward Fire Bases" manned by US Forces in 1972.
-There was only one accredited US "college" journalist during the entire Vietnam War, and he was with a University Alumni Magazine. (Bucknell University)

Major Media conglomerates didn't give out press accreditations to "College Journalist" to a major area of in US News coverage, or recent college graduates starting out in journalism, let alone a "college journalist". You also changed your idiotic story that you went there as a "Dare" from some US Navy SEALS, to visiting "some drafted friends in High School at a Forward Fire Base".

You seemed to take word by word of your "humble" action from a Congressional Medal of Honor of winner, who is a motivational speaker.

http://www.cmohs.org/recipient-detai...on-peter-c.php

Your behavior to actual Vietnam Veterans who asked you basic questions about your experience at a "Forward Fire Base", (They are actually known as Fire Support Bases, and used for US Armed Forces offensive operations, the last US offensive operation was in Sept. 1971, and the ARVN manned them afterwards) was the same as to other posters, rude, vulgar and blowhard threatening. This was back in March 2004, when Horvath cross posted your idiotic lies to a Vietnam Veterans group.

It has been shown many times that you just made up your stupid fantasy. You don't even know anything about the basics of Vietnam, how to get press accreditation, where you flew in and or what bases you would flown out of, the province you fantasy took place, the Corp Region the "Forward Fire" Base was located, etc. etc.

You have been caught in many lies. You need to lie, because you live in a world of delusion and grandeur of fantasy, that you are some important person, that people showered with respect and adulation. Instead you are a weird, overweight emotionally challenged bozo, who doesn't control your diabetes. You are missing teeth, you walk in a typical diabetic gait, you mostly have some serious frontal lobe damage to your brain. Given your phrases are just meaningless and full of hyperbole that you don't even understand You have serious vision problems, that you walked by me a couple times in Seattle, clueless, ditto walking by Boots at Crystal, (you know that imminent threat, you have to attack immediately) As I stated before, I feel sorry for you.

Old June 25th 17, 03:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster

On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 9:03:48 AM UTC-4, Ted Waldron wrote:

Prove I am lying. Ooooops, you freaks have spent twenty years trying to do so and not a single shred of proof.

There are plenty of times that posters prove your Vietnam War fantasies were just bad lies..

-There was only one accredited US "college" journalist during the entire Vietnam War, and he was with a University Alumni Magazine. (Bucknell University)

DOB 6/3/52, so he presumably would have graduated HS in 1970.
Old June 25th 17, 08:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 9:03:48 AM UTC-4, Ted Waldron wrote:

Major Media conglomerates didn't give out press accreditations to "College Journalist" to a major area of in US News coverage, or recent college graduates starting out in journalism, let alone a "college journalist". You also changed your idiotic story that you went there as a "Dare" from some US Navy SEALS, to visiting "some drafted friends in High School at a Forward Fire Base".

You seemed to take word by word of your "humble" action from a Congressional Medal of Honor of winner, who is a motivational speaker.

Your behavior to actual Vietnam Veterans who asked you basic questions about your experience at a "Forward Fire Base", (They are actually known as Fire Support Bases, and used for US Armed Forces offensive operations, the last US offensive operation was in Sept. 1971, and the ARVN manned them afterwards) was the same as to other posters, rude, vulgar and blowhard threatening. This was back in March 2004, when Horvath cross posted your idiotic lies to a Vietnam Veterans group.

It has been shown many times that you just made up your stupid fantasy. You don't even know anything about the basics of Vietnam, how to get press accreditation, where you flew in and or what bases you would flown out of, the province you fantasy took place, the Corp Region the "Forward Fire" Base was located, etc. etc.

You have been caught in many lies. You need to lie, because you live in a world of delusion and grandeur of fantasy, that you are some important person, that people showered with respect and adulation. Instead you are a weird, overweight emotionally challenged bozo, who doesn't control your diabetes. You are missing teeth, you walk in a typical diabetic gait, you mostly have some serious frontal lobe damage to your brain. Given your phrases are just meaningless and full of hyperbole that you don't even understand You have serious vision problems, that you walked by me a couple times in Seattle, clueless, ditto walking by Boots at Crystal, (you know that imminent threat, you have to attack immediately) As I stated before, I feel sorry for you.

Wow - I hadn't seen that. What sort of cowardly loser steals a story from a Medal of Honor winner? Pathetic.
Old June 27th 17, 03:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 7:07:04 PM UTC-7, Scott Abraham wrote:

Wow - I hadn't seen that. What sort of cowardly loser steals a story from a Medal of Honor winner? Pathetic.

Never happened. Period. Another lie, repeated and repeated and repeated. How pathetic.

Here is Peter Lemon's CMOH citation in quotes, with Scooter's words below.. Yeah it never happened, for Scooter.. He just plagiarized a CMOH's story for his own..

"during the defense of Fire Support Base"

I managed to get a chance to visit a couple high school friends who
had been drafted and were stationed at a Forward Fire Base.

"he moved to his position through a hail of small arms and grenade fire"

spent a lovely time ducking
bullets from people who were trying to kill me while
I was busy doing the same thing to them.

"machine gun and rifle fire from his defensive position until both
weapons malfunctioned"

when you empty a M-16, ain't got the time to reload, somebody crashes the party in your hole.
Clue time.
That plastic piece of **** makes a crappy nightstick

"He then used hand grenades to fend off the intensified enemy attack
launched in his direction"

"by throwing hand grenades and engaging in hand-to-hand combat."

Accidental explosion, also. Bad grenade fuse. Also intentional
explosions. Charlie mistook me for a ****ing soldier.)

"he pursued and disposed of the remaining soldier in hand-to-hand
combat. Despite fragment wounds from an exploding grenade,"

Got down to hand to hand at one point, Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive.
Two bullet holes, but alive.

"carried a more seriously wounded comrade to an aid station,"

I just humped ammo and helped the medic, which is
why I was in a particular hole at a particular time trying
to keep all three of us alive.

"he refused medical evacuation until his more seriously wounded comrades
had been evacuated"

They tried to get me on the first chopper (when the weather
finally lifted)but I wouldn't go until the real wounded
were medevaced.

Old June 27th 17, 03:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster

On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 10:07:04 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Never happened. Period. Another lie, repeated and repeated and repeated. How pathetic.

He won't even tell us where the two bullet holes were.