Famous People

Old December 22nd 16, 01:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
JayPique

Default Famous People

On Saturday, November 13, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Taku Moero wrote:
In article , "Crash Johnson"
wrote:

Richard Walsh wrote in message ...
Hey Crasher, are you putting des carte before des horse?

Crash Johnson wrote in message ...
Taku Moero wrote in message ...
In article ,
wrote:

Taku Moero wrote:

Sorry, turns out I will be Immanuel Kant on Tuesday.

You poor *******.

No, I will be Poor ******* after the first of the year.
Now I am Like It's 1999 Partier.

So this French philosopher is standing at the top of High Rustler. His
instructor asks, "Are you ready for this?" to which he replies, "I think
not." and promptly disappears.

Crashj 'I ski, therefore I am' Johnson

Only half way.

Crashj ' Aristotle is a friend of mine . . .' Johnson

Now that is deep. Only true philosophers speak to themselves.
Met this girl in a museum. She said, "Who do you like better, Monet or Manet?"
I said, "Mayonnaise".
She stared at me, so I repeated it louder.
She left.
Probably to get me some mayonnaise.
TM

And so it began...

JP
***************
Historian.
Old December 22nd 16, 04:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

wrote:

Richard Walsh wrote in message ...
Hey Crasher, are you putting des carte before des horse?

Crash Johnson wrote in message ...
Taku Moero wrote in message ...
In article ,
wrote:

Taku Moero wrote:

Sorry, turns out I will be Immanuel Kant on Tuesday.

You poor *******.

No, I will be Poor ******* after the first of the year.
Now I am Like It's 1999 Partier.

So this French philosopher is standing at the top of High Rustler. His
instructor asks, "Are you ready for this?" to which he replies, "I think
not." and promptly disappears.

Crashj 'I ski, therefore I am' Johnson

Only half way.

Crashj ' Aristotle is a friend of mine . . .' Johnson

Now that is deep. Only true philosophers speak to themselves.
Met this girl in a museum. She said, "Who do you like better, Monet or Manet?"
I said, "Mayonnaise".
She stared at me, so I repeated it louder.
She left.
Probably to get me some mayonnaise.
TM

And so it began...

....Good times...

--
Cheers, Bev
"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority."
Old December 23rd 16, 12:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 11:36:49 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 5:50:53 PM UTC-8, JayPique wrote:

And so it began...

JP
***************
Historian.

You're not just a bat**** crazy dumb****, you're full of ****. It started when people started falsely accusing a friend of molesting his son using mayonnaise, and like the disgusting, despicable coward you are, you keep that horrible lie alive. How sick. No wonder you are trying to keep this ******** functioning. Idiot.

You say K-Y,
and I say may-o
may-o, may-o
I don't know why you say K-Y, I say may-o

Old December 23rd 16, 12:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 7:04:18 PM UTC-5, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 11:36:49 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 5:50:53 PM UTC-8, JayPique wrote:

And so it began...

JP
***************
Historian.

You're not just a bat**** crazy dumb****, you're full of ****. It started when people started falsely accusing a friend of molesting his son using mayonnaise, and like the disgusting, despicable coward you are, you keep that horrible lie alive. How sick. No wonder you are trying to keep this ******** functioning. Idiot.

You say K-Y,
and I say may-o
may-o, may-o
I don't know why you say K-Y, I say may-o

Mayonnaise, all on the brain
Lately Schatt seems to be insane
Got him going, and I don't know why
'Scuse me, while I flame this guy!