Insanity!

Old June 26th 17, 03:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default Insanity!

Results: about 2336 for twobuddha "you are insane"
Old June 26th 17, 01:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 11:33:22 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:
Results: about 2336 for twobuddha "you are insane"

It can't possibly be that few.
Old June 27th 17, 06:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 10:03:23 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 8:33:22 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
Results: about 2336 for twobuddha "you are insane"

Make it 2338. You are insane. Time to stop ****ing with you, you actually believe your lies. Get help.

Lies like this?

JP, regarding the JHAF credentials:
They've given out hundreds of those things, btw.

SA: Another outright lie.

JP, quoting an article on jacksonhole.com where they interview Benny Wilson (surely one of your very close friends, right Scott?):
"Today there have been roughly 300 patches given to those talented enough to be invited to join the Air Force"

That's over 3 times 100 - or three hundreds. Do you consider your false-accusation to be a lie? Ignorance is bliss, but it won't stand up in court. Liar.

When you write "Time to stop ****ing with you" you really mean "I can't beat this guy - he proves my lies and makes me look like even more of a fool than I already do. And I'm angry and frustrated about it but there's really nothing I can do - it's all in the record."

I WIN.

JP
Old June 27th 17, 07:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 3:00:30 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 11:34:24 AM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
On Monday, June 26, 2017 at 10:03:23 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 8:33:22 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
Results: about 2336 for twobuddha "you are insane"

Make it 2338. You are insane. Time to stop ****ing with you, you actually believe your lies. Get help.

Lies like this?

JP, regarding the JHAF credentials:
They've given out hundreds of those things, btw.

SA: Another outright lie.

JP, quoting an article on jacksonhole.com where they interview Benny Wilson (surely one of your very close friends, right Scott?):
"Today there have been roughly 300 patches given to those talented enough to be invited to join the Air Force"

Right. Those talented enough to be invited to to join the Air Force. Whereas you freaks were claiming they were given out to anyone without qualification.

That's over 3 times 100 - or three hundreds. Do you consider your false-accusation to be a lie? Ignorance is bliss, but it won't stand up in court. Liar.

Do you consider YOUR false allegation to be a lie? Because you denigrated Jeff's accomplishment without basis.

When you write "Time to stop ****ing with you" you really mean "I can't beat this guy - he proves my lies and makes me look like even more of a fool than I already do. And I'm angry and frustrated about it but there's really nothing I can do - it's all in the record."

I WIN.

JP

SA: You are insane. Get help. It's all in the record.

Awwww....sweetie, are you ok? Are you tired of having to lie to cover up lies all the time? Is it tiring to have to resort to the "you are insane" cop-out all time? There is a solution - start practicing those principles in all of your affairs. Admit you falsely accused me of lying. Admit you never went to Vietnam. That's a good start. Let me help you.

Old June 27th 17, 07:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 3:08:19 PM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

Admit you never went to Vietnam. That's a good start. Let me help you.

Yes, this would be a good start. Admit it, Schattie. Admit you never went to Vietnam.

Old June 28th 17, 01:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 12:59:45 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Holy ****. Evil Pussy Fart repeating another lie while demanding I admit to not lying.

LOL! I'm not demanding you admit to not lying, Schattie. Let's start this off in easier way. Have you been to Vietnam? Please check one of the boxes below:

__ YES

__ NO

Old June 29th 17, 05:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 9:39:57 AM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 12:59:45 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Holy ****. Evil Pussy Fart repeating another lie while demanding I admit to not lying.

LOL! I'm not demanding you admit to not lying, Schattie. Let's start this off in easier way. Have you been to Vietnam? Please check one of the boxes below:

__ YES

__ NO

Survey says: abstain. It's easier to ignore than to answer. I'll say right off that I apologize for denigrating Jeff Davis' accomplishment of being given a sticker that says JHAF on it - but I did not lie about it.. And I don't believe that anyone has counterfeited one and had their truck "torched". I can sort of see maybe someone taking a blow-torch to the sticker itself, maybe.... So, Scott - I'm sorry for denigrating your friend's accomplishment. Are you sorry for falsely accusing me of lying?

JP
Old June 29th 17, 06:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 1:07:06 AM UTC-4, Jay Pique wrote:

Survey says: abstain. It's easier to ignore than to answer. I'll say right off that I apologize for denigrating Jeff Davis' accomplishment of being given a sticker that says JHAF on it - but I did not lie about it.. And I don't believe that anyone has counterfeited one and had their truck "torched". I can sort of see maybe someone taking a blow-torch to the sticker itself, maybe.... So, Scott - I'm sorry for denigrating your friend's accomplishment. Are you sorry for falsely accusing me of lying?

Schattie's definition of a "lie" is any statement he doesn't like. He also doesn't distinguish between a statement merely being incorrect, and a real lie: that is, an incorrect statement made with intent to deceive. He won't acknowledge any difference between the two, and might be unable to even to perceive or understand it.
Old June 30th 17, 01:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 8:45:50 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Let's start this off an easier way. Show up in person. With ID. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa

Is it correct to say that you never lie? That everything you say is true?

Old June 30th 17, 03:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

On Thursday, June 29, 2017 at 8:49:42 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 10:07:06 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 9:39:57 AM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 12:59:45 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Holy ****. Evil Pussy Fart repeating another lie while demanding I admit to not lying.

LOL! I'm not demanding you admit to not lying, Schattie. Let's start this off in easier way. Have you been to Vietnam? Please check one of the boxes below:

__ YES

__ NO

..
Survey says: abstain.

Survey says: show up in person, ppppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyyyyy.

oh yeah I'm definitely going to fly across the country to meet a net-kook that claims he'll attack me on sight.

It's easier to ignore than to answer.

What's your real name and ID? bWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jay Pique. And I don't need no stinkin ID. Why do *you* need it?

I'll say right off that I apologize for denigrating Jeff Davis' accomplishment of being given a sticker that says JHAF on it - but I did not lie about it

You most certainly did when you denigrated and misrepresented it, you pathetic asshole.

oh please - i merely said they'd given out 300 of them. check your hysteria you sound like a feminist.

And I don't believe that anyone has counterfeited one and had their truck "torched".

Don't know much about Jackson, do you? Hey, didn't you claim to have met Jeff and talked to him about me? BUSTED!!!!!!!!!

of course I never met Jeff Davis - i lied about that to see if I could get him to surface and defend your pathetic fat ass. he didn't care enough about you to chime in. just more proof you have no supporters. you're a big talker - you know all about jackson, huh? Big. ****ing. Deal. I've skied more of JH and Targhee than you ever have or will. your nothing but a poser.

this whole insanity dick Alpine Skiing 2 February 21st 07 09:44 PM
The depth of insanity Scottabe Alpine Skiing 0 May 28th 04 03:05 PM
The depth of insanity Trunky Alpine Skiing 0 May 28th 04 03:27 AM
The Stalking Insanity of Vincent Walker scottabe Alpine Skiing 0 January 30th 04 02:13 AM
The Insanity of RSA.Moderated (Terrorist) scottabe Alpine Skiing 0 September 10th 03 02:49 AM