Wedge vs. Stem; The Difference.

Old January 5th 05, 07:50 PM
Sue White

In message , ant
writes

"Richard Henry" wrote in message news:kF7Cd.20317

My relatives in Australia sent me a XXXX t-shirt, bright yellow.

that is truely horrible beer, most people are in agreement on that one. I
think you can still get it in queensland, but don't quote me. They started
exporting it to the UK and then they gave up.

I'm reliably informed that they still sell something called "XXXX" and
that "Even Australians think it's ****" pretty much sums it up.

It's made in a chemical works at Warrington, in the heart of Britain's
heavy chemical heartland. This means it's probably made from
ingredients you can find in any kitchen, in plastic bottles marked "Do
Not Drink".

--
Sue ]|(

At the last annual count, Britain had 544 breweries and rising.
Old January 6th 05, 02:48 AM
ant

"bdubya" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 16:13:29 +1100, "ant"
wrote:

(snipt)

"Richard Henry" wrote in message

"ant" wrote in message
"Suzieflame" wrote in message
A Victims Diary : Anthea's Secret Thoughts

March 4 1999

Weight 198 lbs

er, what is that in kilos? I have no idea about pounds.

Divide by 14 to get stone.

I'm a bit hazy...

So the dividing by 14 worked, eh?

No, i'm terrible at maths and don't have a calculator with me.

ant

Old January 6th 05, 02:50 AM
ant

"Norm" wrote in message

"ant" wrote in message
er, what is that in kilos? I have no idea about pounds.

2.2 kilos to one pound. 198 lbs=90Kilos.

Well that's about what I am these days! It took a while to get there though.
Next stop, 100 kg and then no one had better start any pub brawls. Actually
it means I can have a really cool DIN setting, rather than a poofy one like
5.

ant

Old January 6th 05, 02:51 AM
ant

"rosco" wrote in message

2.1 kilos to the pound. 198x2.1=416k

400 kg?! I don't think so! That's a desirable weight in beef cattle however.

ant

Old January 6th 05, 03:11 AM

Got any comments about the false accusations made against Scott by
your sick friend, Kerrison?
Of course you don't.
He's merely continuing the tradition you started of grossly defaming
anyone
who challenges your insane domination of rsa. In your sick world,
telling
such gross and disgusting lies is a justifiable tactic. After all, who
started doing that on rsa? That's right. Anthea Kerrison and her sick
friends.

Old January 6th 05, 04:10 AM
pigo

Oh look! Bobaloobob is back. Another name for the killfile.
No show at Baker though. We were in the bar most of the time. The guy I
stayed with is well known. We weren't hard to find. If you were looking that
is.

oups.com...

Old January 6th 05, 05:25 AM
ant

"uglymoney" wrote in message

I thought VB was really unique. I can see why its becoming your
national beer. Hopefully the rebrewing didn't ruin its flavor.

It changed, subtley, I can't pick it but I don't like it so much. we like a
bit of taste, but it has to be a good drinking beer, cold, with taste, but
not so much taste it goes overboard. We had microbrews in the 80s and got
quickly tired of beer that tasted like burnt dandelions, but we did want
beer with flavour. So Fosters went down the tubes and VB and others went up
in popularity. right now I'm preferring New to VB, for the first time in
years.

ant

Old January 6th 05, 05:26 AM
ant

"Sue White" wrote in message
In message , ant
writes

"Richard Henry" wrote in message news:kF7Cd.20317

My relatives in Australia sent me a XXXX t-shirt, bright yellow.

that is truely horrible beer, most people are in agreement on that one. I
think you can still get it in queensland, but don't quote me. They
started
exporting it to the UK and then they gave up.

I'm reliably informed that they still sell something called "XXXX" and
that "Even Australians think it's ****" pretty much sums it up.

Well, that's true. It's always been hated... reallly loathed. someone turns
up to a party with a case of that and they are V for victim for the night.
Very brave thing to do.

ant

Old January 6th 05, 09:41 PM
Ted Waldron

In article ,
"pigo" wrote:

No show at Baker though. We were in the bar most of the time. The guy I
stayed with is well known. We weren't hard to find. If you were looking that
is.

Are you staying in Glacier? there is suppose to be a storm
tonight./right now.. )it is drizzling in Seattle at this moment...

http://www.mtbakerskiarea.com/snow_r...report_fs.html

bring your beacon and shovel for tomorrow.

The Mexican Restaurant in Glacier is okay, you can also go to the Snow
Cap restaurant in Maple Falls, and there is a brew pub a couple miles
down hwy 542.

ted

Not missing New England Weather, but it seemed to follow me back home...
Old January 6th 05, 10:59 PM
pigo

"Ted Waldron" wrote in message
In article ,
"pigo" wrote:

No show at Baker though. We were in the bar most of the time. The guy I
stayed with is well known. We weren't hard to find. If you were looking
that
is.

Are you staying in Glacier? there is suppose to be a storm
tonight./right now.. )it is drizzling in Seattle at this moment...

I'm back now. Alta today. But yes it was in the Glacier vicinity.