Scottee's last day

Old May 25th 07, 05:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Default Scottee's last day

Harry Weiner wrote:
On Thu, 24 May 2007 10:57:29 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

Harry Weiner wrote:

BTW, I took a second place in last night's race.

Match racing can be much more fun than fleet racing, dontcha think?

//Walt

Certainly, but you have to have identical boats.

It's just occurred to me that Horvie reappears just after the Oracle
loss in the America's Cup semifinal. Coincidence ?

You are Larry Ellison and I claim my 5 Hooters girls...
Old May 25th 07, 10:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
MoonMan

wrote this crap:

Harry Weiner wrote:

BTW, I took a second place in last night's race.

Match racing can be much more fun than fleet racing, dontcha think?

//Walt

Certainly, but you have to have identical boats.

It's just occurred to me that Horvie reappears just after the Oracle
loss in the America's Cup semifinal. Coincidence ?

You are Larry Ellison and I claim my 5 Hooters girls...

Are you allowed to import Hooters girls into Italy then?

Chris *:-)

Old May 25th 07, 10:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

MoonMan wrote:

wrote this crap:

Harry Weiner wrote:

BTW, I took a second place in last night's race.

Match racing can be much more fun than fleet racing, dontcha think?

//Walt

Certainly, but you have to have identical boats.

It's just occurred to me that Horvie reappears just after the Oracle
loss in the America's Cup semifinal. Coincidence ?

You are Larry Ellison and I claim my 5 Hooters girls...

Are you allowed to import Hooters girls into Italy then?

Knot (thread-merge) while the waife's looking...
Old May 25th 07, 10:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
MoonMan

BrritSki wrote:
MoonMan wrote:

wrote this crap:

Harry Weiner wrote:

BTW, I took a second place in last night's race.

Match racing can be much more fun than fleet racing, dontcha
think? //Walt

Certainly, but you have to have identical boats.

It's just occurred to me that Horvie reappears just after the Oracle
loss in the America's Cup semifinal. Coincidence ?

You are Larry Ellison and I claim my 5 Hooters girls...

Are you allowed to import Hooters girls into Italy then?

Knot (thread-merge) while the waife's looking...

A degree of subterfuge is needed then...

BTW What's the weather like over there? I'm driving to Hintertux tomorow

--
Chris *:-)

Old May 25th 07, 11:50 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant

Harry Weiner wrote:
My comic book
collection is worth a fortune. (I've got the very first issue of
Silver Surfer.)

That's nothing. I have the first 10 editions of Neil The Horse.

--
Don't try to email me;
I'm using the spammer

Old May 25th 07, 11:57 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.skiing.alpine
ant

Dave Cartman wrote:

"Two Buddha" wrote:

Considering a retired Green Beanie suggested it for a job I do for
him, I'll take his word instead of yours.

Ah, Classic Scott sillyness! Some cool "para-military" jargon and a
mysterious allusion to adventures you never had.

Shooting squirrels out of a guy's oak trees is pretty adventurous, if you
normally spend your days checking dumpsters for old clothes and hitting up
all the soup kitchens in town for scraps.

--
Don't try to email me;
I'm using the spammer

Old May 25th 07, 11:58 AM posted to alt.flame,rec.skiing.alpine
ant

Two Buddha wrote:
Holy ****, somebody actually has the balls to tell the freaks they are
assholes. Naturally, he takes a cheap shot at me, but this is
progress.

You might get a second friend at this rate!

--
Don't try to email me;
I'm using the spammer

Old May 25th 07, 12:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

MoonMan wrote:
BrritSki wrote:

MoonMan wrote:

wrote this crap:

Harry Weiner wrote:

BTW, I took a second place in last night's race.

Match racing can be much more fun than fleet racing, dontcha
think? //Walt

Certainly, but you have to have identical boats.

It's just occurred to me that Horvie reappears just after the Oracle
loss in the America's Cup semifinal. Coincidence ?

You are Larry Ellison and I claim my 5 Hooters girls...

Are you allowed to import Hooters girls into Italy then?

Knot (thread-merge) while the waife's looking...

A degree of subterfuge is needed then...

BTW What's the weather like over there? I'm driving to Hintertux tomorow

Bloomin' hot. Weather due to change here (Sanremo) though at the weekend
with some rain and a drop in temp from 26 to 16. Yum.
Old May 25th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
MoonMan

BrritSki wrote:
MoonMan wrote:
BrritSki wrote:

MoonMan wrote:

wrote this crap:

Harry Weiner wrote:

BTW, I took a second place in last night's race.

Match racing can be much more fun than fleet racing, dontcha
think? //Walt

Certainly, but you have to have identical boats.

It's just occurred to me that Horvie reappears just after the
Oracle loss in the America's Cup semifinal. Coincidence ?

You are Larry Ellison and I claim my 5 Hooters girls...

Are you allowed to import Hooters girls into Italy then?

Knot (thread-merge) while the waife's looking...

A degree of subterfuge is needed then...

BTW What's the weather like over there? I'm driving to Hintertux
tomorow

Bloomin' hot. Weather due to change here (Sanremo) though at the
weekend with some rain and a drop in temp from 26 to 16. Yum.

It's suposed o get colder and wetter in the UK too, bank holiday weekend and
all that but hopefully it means We might get some snow on the glacier

--

Chris *:-)

Old May 25th 07, 02:50 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

"BrritSki" wrote in message
Two Buddha wrote:

I know people who do. People who know what they are doing. Considering
a retired Green Beanie suggested it for a job I do for him, I'll take his
word instead of yours.

Oh, Scat, I get all wet when you talk tough like this.

Sure do. Ought to wear Depends when you think about meeting me.

Fourth, you are an ADORABLE poster child for gun control. Thanks a lot,
internet tough guy.

I control my weapon quite well, thank you.

That's NOT what I wanna hear.

Good. Because you've threatened my life, and I want you to be sure you know
what can happen to you if you try to make good on your threats.