Scottee's last day

Old May 23rd 07, 10:15 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default Scottee's last day

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

First thing, I carried them for years. **** yourself, freak.

I think it's well established that you are neither ex-military nor
ex-law enforcement and you get consistently quiet when asked about a
concealed carry permit... so you're either lying or admitting to a crime.

Second thing, I bought 500 rounds for the Mak, military ball. **** yourself
again. Target shooting with Glaser ammo is about as dumb as arguing with a
psychopath. Too damn expensive, too.

I'm confused. If you already had Glasers, then why did you buy more?
I'm thinking you used your old ones for target practice.

I know people who do. People who know what they are doing. Considering a
retired Green Beanie suggested it for a job I do for him, I'll take his word
instead of yours.

Ah, Classic Scott sillyness! Some cool "para-military" jargon and a
mysterious allusion to adventures you never had.

I bet you were mowing the guys lawn and told him you were going to shoot
any rattlesnakes you saw. That's when he told you to use the safety
slugs.

I control my weapon quite well, thank you.

I think someone is confusing which one is "for fighting" and which is
"for fun."

YOU are an adorable poster child
for gun ownership: a stalking, dickless freak who is part of a gang of
internet terrorists who have repeatedly threatened my life.
And never tried to make good on their threats.....because it could get them
killed.
Kool.

I'll be looking forward to seeing your picture on the back of next
months "Gun Nut and Loner" magazine - "Scott Abraham: "I am the NRA"

Fifth, come visit and find out. Happy to show them to you. Unloaded, of
course: I don't need a weapon to handle a bitch like you.

Wow! You'd show me a real gun! Just wow. Is it a 88 Magnum? I hear
those shoot through schools.

You are adorable when you get all gun-talky. "Blah, blah, in country,
blah, loser dies, two bullet holes, GlaZer slugs, green beanies, blah."

Dave
Old May 24th 07, 05:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
bdubya

On Tue, 22 May 2007 22:43:07 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote:

If anyone ever had any doubts about what a despicable, vile, dickless freak
this asshole is.....

If anyone had any doubts about Scott's rather liberal choice of
targets for his abundant vitriol, my entire posting history can be
found at Google, and will show I've been remarkably civil and polite
to him for nigh-on ten years.

And THIS is the thanks I get.

bw
Old May 24th 07, 11:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Tue, 22 May 2007 18:11:29 -1000, Dave Cartman
wrote this crap:

Great news! I'm happy for you. Although I'd probably keep the $350G in
the safety deposit box a secret. I'm guessing it's not in cash though.

Gubmint bonds.

When I see Stan Lee next, I'll tell him about your SS #1. How many of
them are out there?

No idea. BTW, I took a second place in last night's race.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old May 24th 07, 11:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Wed, 23 May 2007 04:40:09 GMT, lal_truckee
wrote this crap:

Harry Weiner wrote:

Oh yeah. I'm engaged to one of the most beautiful and wonderful
ladies in the world.

Pickchur. Post a Pickchur.

I don't know if this newsserver will allow it.

Old May 24th 07, 01:33 PM posted to alt.flame,rec.skiing.alpine,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fucknozzles
K. A. Cannon

"Two Buddha" posted
in alt.flame on Wed, 23 May 2007
13:17:46 -0700:

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Nothing for you to be afraid of, eh?
Odd that you mention it. Ever hear of Glazer's? Just picked up some for
the 45. And a couple of boxes for the Makarov, so I can do some shooting
in
the desert.

Why should he be afraid of you target shooting in the desert? Are you a
really bad shot?

First thing, you big silly, it's Glaser with an "s." Guess you've only
just heard people talk about them.

First thing, I carried them for years. **** yourself, freak.

Second thing, you big goose, unless your doing your target shooting in
an airplane or a school, you don't need Glaser safety slugs.

Second thing, I bought 500 rounds for the Mak, military ball. **** yourself
again. Target shooting with Glaser ammo is about as dumb as arguing with a
psychopath. Too damn expensive, too.

Third, you adorable little wanna-be, not even air marshals use those
things.

I know people who do. People who know what they are doing. Considering a
retired Green Beanie suggested it for a job I do for him, I'll take his word
instead of yours.

Fourth, you are an ADORABLE poster child for gun control. Thanks a lot,
internet tough guy.

I control my weapon quite well, thank you. YOU are an adorable poster child
for gun ownership: a stalking, dickless freak who is part of a gang of
internet terrorists who have repeatedly threatened my life.
And never tried to make good on their threats.....because it could get them
killed.
Kool.

Fifth, by "45" I think you mean Twinkie (tm) and by "Makarov" I think
you mean Cheetos.

Fifth, come visit and find out. Happy to show them to you. Unloaded, of
course: I don't need a weapon to handle a bitch like you.

Kook sign...1st degree kook sign!!!

--
K. A. Cannon
kcannon at insurgent dot org

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia.
-Charles Schultz

#9 People ruining UseNet lits.
#6 Top Assholes on the Net lits.
#5 Most hated Usenetizens of all time
#15 AUK psychos and felons lits
#5 Cog in the AUK Hate Machine
Old May 24th 07, 02:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Harry Weiner wrote:

BTW, I took a second place in last night's race.

Match racing can be much more fun than fleet racing, dontcha think?

//Walt
Old May 24th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On May 24, 7:57 am, Walt wrote:
Harry Weiner wrote:

BTW, I took a second place in last night's race.

Match racing can be much more fun than fleet racing, dontcha think?

//Walt

"There is no second, your Majesty."

Old May 24th 07, 09:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default He's baaaaaaack. (was something even more irrelevant)

On Wed, 23 May 2007 09:49:36 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

Harry Weiner wrote:

I've accumulated 350G in a safety deposit box.

350 grams of what?

Sorry, typo, it should have been 350 Grand.

My comic book collection is worth a fortune cookie.

And it says what? "Don't tell me what to do, dumbass"?

If that's what you believe.

My house is now worth a ****load.

With or without the old Chevy and the broken washing machine in the
front yard?

Is that how you like your front yard?

The property my father bought in
Florida is lakefront property, and riverfront property.

Also known as swamp. Or to use the PC term "wetlands"

Sorry about your delusions. It's developed property.

The State Attorney General just sent me a letter saying that
because I am one one of the State's leading and most respected
citizens, I'm being recommended to the Gov to fill an important post.

Yep. It's called "campaign donor".

Wrong again.

Old May 25th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 24 May 2007 10:57:29 -0400, Walt
wrote this crap:

Harry Weiner wrote:

BTW, I took a second place in last night's race.

Match racing can be much more fun than fleet racing, dontcha think?

//Walt

Certainly, but you have to have identical boats.

Old May 25th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

wrote this crap:

Harry Weiner wrote:

BTW, I took a second place in last night's race.

Match racing can be much more fun than fleet racing, dontcha think?

Certainly, but you have to have identical boats.

There's no such thing as identical boats. I've raced a lot of
one-design, and every boat is different. And most match racing is
box-rule classes, not strict one-design.

So who were you match racing against? Orange Crate?
Choir Loft? Time Out? Atomic Dog? Who?

//Walt