Boot Driers

Old December 14th 03, 02:52 PM
Andy Petersen

Default Boot Driers

Hi

Can any one give me some information on where you can purchase those
electric boot warming racks that you sometimes see in chalets? I have a
place in France and would like to fit one.

TIA

Andy Petersen

Old December 14th 03, 02:53 PM
Simon Brown

Hi Andy,

I have some Italian electrical rods put inside the boots which dry them out.
Didn't cost too much, purchased in Intersport so I expect any ski shop to
provide this. This is a very flexible solution.
--
Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch

Old December 14th 03, 06:50 PM
Ian Spare

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 16:53:39 +0100, "Simon Brown"
wrote:

Hi Andy,

I have some Italian electrical rods put inside the boots which dry them out.
Didn't cost too much, purchased in Intersport so I expect any ski shop to
provide this. This is a very flexible solution.

I have those and I keep meaning to pick up some of the version that
plugs into the car ciggy lighter. However, I suspect he means the more
permanent version that wall mounts, and I really rather want some of
those as well, no idea where to look though :-)

Ian
--
Yeah, because you never know when the value of 2^15 will change and
you have to go through all your code fixing it.

any boot advice? ex Snowboarding 5 March 16th 05 03:12 AM
Recommend Womens Boot NBodem Snowboarding 7 February 6th 04 09:38 PM
Boot Info and Basic Tuning Needed Nick General 0 December 10th 03 02:32 AM
FA: Salomon Synapse Snowboard Boot size 12.5 jon Snowboarding 0 October 10th 03 02:31 PM
Checking boot size? Greg Hilton European Ski Resorts 2 August 28th 03 07:33 PM