Dub brand boots?

Old June 14th 05, 03:33 AM
Slaughterhouse

Default Dub brand boots?

Good day! I am looking at purchasing 2005 Dub brand Hemingway boots but have
not had much luck finding feedback on any of Dub's products. The price
seems very good for what Dub calls their "high end boot". I have been
riding for one season but living in Alberta, Canada allowed me lots of time
to develop (night after night, along with 3 weeks off riding approx. 8 hours
a day). I would consider myself an intermediate rider. There is a lot of
experience in this newsgroup so any opinions or knowledge of these boots or
Dub in general would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Old June 14th 05, 04:50 PM
lonerider

Slaughterhouse wrote:
Good day! I am looking at purchasing 2005 Dub brand Hemingway boots but have
not had much luck finding feedback on any of Dub's products. The price
seems very good for what Dub calls their "high end boot". I have been
riding for one season but living in Alberta, Canada allowed me lots of time
to develop (night after night, along with 3 weeks off riding approx. 8 hours
a day). I would consider myself an intermediate rider. There is a lot of
experience in this newsgroup so any opinions or knowledge of these boots or
Dub in general would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Hi, I haven't tried out their boots, but I did have a spring jacket of
theirs that I liked a lot... it kind of started to breakdown after 3
seasons, but nearly all of my jackets fall apart under my abuse. Their
mitts were decent too. If you can get the boots at a big discount, 40%
off or higher (it is the summer). My quick google search says the
Hemingway goes for $170 normally, so if it's $100 or less, I say go for
it... especially if it comes with a good thermofit liner (I think it
isn't the Intuition/Raichle brand liners though). Else I know of some
boots I could suggest.

--Arvin

Old June 14th 05, 11:29 PM
Slaughterhouse

[...]