Dry Slopes

Old May 20th 05, 01:35 PM
Memascii

Si wrote:
Dry slopes are truly pathetic. Even the biggest ones take seconds to

get
from top to bottom on. Then there is the business of them being

nothing
at all like snow. For summer kicks I would say wakeboarding would be

They're certainly not my cup of tea, last time I went on one I ended
up a walking bruise. However if you just want to practise jumps and
rails then it's not so different from spending time in the park.

It just hurts a lot more.

Iain.

Old May 20th 05, 04:31 PM
Si

Memascii wrote:
Si wrote:

Dry slopes are truly pathetic. Even the biggest ones take seconds to

get

from top to bottom on. Then there is the business of them being

nothing

at all like snow. For summer kicks I would say wakeboarding would be

They're certainly not my cup of tea, last time I went on one I ended
up a walking bruise. However if you just want to practise jumps and
rails then it's not so different from spending time in the park.

It just hurts a lot more.

Iain.

There is that I suppose. I just have memories of last time I was at
sheffield, with board pointed directly down fall line and having to
wiggle to get started. Ho hum.

Si