Airbrush artwork

Old May 10th 05, 01:03 AM
Iain Hendry

Default Airbrush artwork

Hey,

A co-worker of mine is a really good airbrush artist, and he's offered me a
great deal on a custom painted board. If I were to get a new board
(assuming I can get one sans-graphics), any ideas on precautions or anything
I should know beforehand? Like if the paint or clearcoat would damage the
layers or anything like that?

Thanks in advance!

Iain

Old June 10th 05, 03:28 AM
Stan

If you're considering Donek boards, you can have the artwork done first on
some sort of material and then you send it in to them and they make the
board with it. There may be other board makers with a similar service as
well. Besides, Donek boards are very well regarded beyond the ability to
have your own graphic used in the design.

Stan.