Early Season

Old October 17th 10, 01:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr. Freeze

Default Early Season

14'" of fresh at Killington VT.
A great start for early season !

Old October 17th 10, 03:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

On 10/17/10 6:55 AM, Mr. Freeze wrote:
14'" of fresh at Killington VT.
A great start for early season !

Lifts turning?
Old October 17th 10, 04:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 10/17/2010 09:55 AM, Mr. Freeze wrote:
14'" of fresh at Killington VT.
A great start for early season !

It was really neat to see the whole mountain
covered yesterday. Also, news about the
"Stairway to Heaven" is good. It's all
but finished and appears to be really quite
a short walk from to top of Northridge back
to the K1 download.
Old October 17th 10, 04:13 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

On 10/17/2010 11:50 AM, lal_truckee wrote:
On 10/17/10 6:55 AM, Mr. Freeze wrote:
14'" of fresh at Killington VT.
A great start for early season !

Lifts turning?

for maintenance only.
Old October 17th 10, 08:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 12:13:02 -0400, VtSkier
wrote:

On 10/17/2010 09:55 AM, Mr. Freeze wrote:
14'" of fresh at Killington VT.
A great start for early season !

It was really neat to see the whole mountain
covered yesterday. Also, news about the
"Stairway to Heaven" is good. It's all
but finished and appears to be really quite
a short walk from to top of Northridge back
to the K1 download.

Nice, I will be in Boston at the end of November/beginning of
December, and will try and get up
Old October 17th 10, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

wrote:

On 10/17/2010 09:55 AM, Mr. Freeze wrote:
14'" of fresh at Killington VT.
A great start for early season !

It was really neat to see the whole mountain
covered yesterday. Also, news about the
"Stairway to Heaven" is good. It's all
but finished and appears to be really quite
a short walk from to top of Northridge back
to the K1 download.

Nice, I will be in Boston at the end of November/beginning of
December, and will try and get up

I'm scheduled to "work" the 27th of Nov. It will probably
be a zoo with limited terrain available, but Killington
peak, the canyon and Snowdon will at least be available
barring anything REALLY ugly with the weather (like
happened last year).

I've posted my regular email here (munged) on several
occasions. You can let me have a couple day notice and
I can probably meet you here. In fact, if you email
me off group, I can direct you to some further
information.

RW
Old October 17th 10, 10:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

I will do that, have only skied Okemo, nothing else in the East
Old October 17th 10, 11:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

wrote:

[...]

Slow-kemo, eh? I'd like a casual visitor's opinion.
Can you share?

Old October 18th 10, 03:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:

[...]

Kewl. Richard Walsh and Dick Gozinya bonding.
Would you stalking, lying freaks please take bull**** like this over
to your private terrorist newsgroup? You know, where assholes who
threaten my life and falsely accuse me of molesting children are
welcome.
Old October 19th 10, 05:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:10:30 -0400, VtSkier
wrote:

RW

I will do that, have only skied Okemo, nothing else in the East

Slow-kemo, eh? I'd like a casual visitor's opinion.
Can you share?

I have been to Okemo 3 or 4 times, cant really remember, and its
usually with friends in NY who somehow have scooped $25 lift tickets.
The Good: A few nice DD trails, decent snow conditions, good/friendly
staff. The Bad: Jackson Gore, not overly impressed with the hill, the
hotel/condo seemed "soulless" if you know what I mean, and the
food/snacks were not very good at all to the best runs.The Ugly: We
have always stayed slope side in Winterplace, some of the most poorly
constructed ski accommodations I have had the pleasure to enjoy.
Orientation - seemed to be forever reviewing the map to see where we
were in relation to getting to the best runs.

How NOT to end your season early.... Rich Heimlich Alpine Skiing 64 March 15th 06 05:03 PM
Early season at Bachelor? [email protected] Snowboarding 4 December 5th 05 06:02 PM
Early season scars Eric Snowboarding 4 December 11th 04 04:48 PM
Whistler early season josh Alpine Skiing 1 November 10th 03 09:31 PM
Early season in St Anton Ralf Langanke European Ski Resorts 9 July 22nd 03 10:02 PM