Schattie and his moped captured on camera

Old August 18th 07, 06:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

Default Schattie and his moped captured on camera

Hey, looks like someone got a picture of you on your way to Ketchum
Schattie:

http://www.boreme.com/media/yr2006/fat-moped.jpg

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old August 18th 07, 12:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 08:25:27 +0200, Suzieflame
wrote this crap:

Hey, looks like someone got a picture of you on your way to Ketchum
Schattie:

http://www.boreme.com/media/yr2006/fat-moped.jpg

I stand corrected. Scottie actually did buy a motorcycle.

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."
Old August 19th 07, 11:33 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_6_]

wrote this crap:

Hey, looks like someone got a picture of you on your way to Ketchum
Schattie:

http://www.boreme.com/media/yr2006/fat-moped.jpg

I stand corrected. Scottie actually did buy a motorcycle.

He did. He certainly did. Pictures do not lie. We were all wrong.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old August 19th 07, 02:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

Hey, looks like someone got a picture of you on your way to Ketchum
Schattie:

http://www.boreme.com/media/yr2006/fat-moped.jpg

I stand corrected. Scottie actually did buy a motorcycle.

He did. He certainly did. Pictures do not lie. We were all wrong.

Fourth time one of you laughable freaks posted the same bull****
photo.
How pathetic.
Pictures do not lie: ain't me. Kerrison lies.
I just love it when you freaks start trashing Lurleen. Ain't boned
her in nine years or so, and you still talk ****....while the pics on
Kerrison's web site show her to be a lovely, stacked hottie, even at
her age.
One thing for sure about rsa: when the freaks post, they lie.

Old August 19th 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 07:38:35 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

http://www.boreme.com/media/yr2006/fat-moped.jpg

Fourth time one of you laughable freaks posted the same bull****
photo.
How pathetic.
Pictures do not lie: ain't me.

Prove it. Post a pic, liar.

One thing for sure about rsa: when the freaks post, they lie.

Prove it. Post a pic. Dumbass liar.

Old August 19th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote this crap:

http://www.boreme.com/media/yr2006/fat-moped.jpg

Fourth time one of you laughable freaks posted the same bull****
photo.
How pathetic.
Pictures do not lie: ain't me.

Prove it. Post a pic, liar.

You guys already posted a pic of me yesterday. Obvious that the
scooter photo ain't me. Liar.
Post a verifiable identity, Dickless Horvie.

One thing for sure about rsa: when the freaks post, they lie.

Prove it. Post a pic. Dumbass liar.

You are so stupid, so wet brained, so deranged you don't even realize
that you freaks posting pics proves you to be a dumbass liar. Holy
****, what a dumb****!!!!!

Old August 19th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Why do you duck every single attempt to get you to simply post a
picture on the internet ?

Don't reference Jeff...
Don't reference the fact that someone in RSA posted a pic that jokes
at how enormously fat you are...

Just post the pic and get a little credibility. You have none...And
not just in RSA...You are a walking joke...

What DO your hordes of celebrity friends think of your ''job''
Scott ?

Old August 24th 07, 01:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Aug 19, 1:08 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
Why do you duck every single attempt to get you to simply post a
picture on the internet ?

Why do you duck every single attempt to ascertain your identity.
Simple to do.
Here is a clue. I find the notion of freaks lying their ass off and
NEVER being challenged by their fellow freaks to provide any proof of
their lies, while you freaks demand I prove I took a **** this
morning, not only laughable but insane. Typical of this place, wack
job.
Name and identity, I post pic.

Don't reference Jeff..

Uh, but he saw the bike. Me on it. Reality sucks, eh, wack job?

Don't reference the fact that someone in RSA posted a pic that jokes
at how enormously fat you are...

Uh, but I ain't. Hell, one of you freaks posted a pic from March just
the other day. Don't reference the reality that I certainly didn't
look enormously fat in that pic, and I'm twenty pounds lighter now.
Hell, you should see Bert. He lost forty, skinny liddle ****.

Just post the pic and get a little credibility. You have none...And
njust in RSA...You are a walking joke...

Just post a verifiable identity and gain a little credibility. You
have none.
Here is a clue. I have oodles of credibility with you and every other
freak here. You would not attack me and lie about me with such
deranged enthusiasm if you did not need to attack the truth teller, a
man who sees you for the dickless freak you are.
Get help. I shall pray for you,

What DO your hordes of celebrity friends think of your ''job''
Scott ?

They don't care. They are spiritually evolved people. They are
capable of judging me on what I am, not what I do. You would not
understand.

Old August 24th 07, 05:08 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:

Reality sucks, eh, wack job?

Maybe yours does. Mine is pretty frackin' awesome.

Don't reference the fact that someone in RSA posted a pic that jokes
at how enormously fat you are...

Uh, but I ain't. Hell, one of you freaks posted a pic from March just
the other day. Don't reference the reality that I certainly didn't
look enormously fat in that pic, and I'm twenty pounds lighter now.

Scott, you've been claiming to have de-morbidly-obese-ified yourself for
ten years now. But, true to form, instead of saying, "oh yeah, I lost a
bunch of weight 8 years ago," you always claim to have just lost it.

Hell, you should see Bert. He lost forty, skinny liddle ****.

"Hi I'm Troy McClure. Maybe you remember me from such films as 'Smoke
Yourself Skinny!'"

Here is a clue. I have oodles of credibility with you and every other
freak here. You would not attack me and lie about me with such
deranged enthusiasm if you did not need to attack the truth teller, a
man who sees you for the dickless freak you are.

Uh yeah. People really believe that you are the amalgamation of every
Steven Seagal, Arnold Shwartzeneger, and Clint Eastwood movie ever made.
That why they tease and taunt so much.

Get help. I shall pray for you,

Yeah. No offense, but your particular brand of invisible sky wizard
doesn't seem to care much for either. No need to go throwing my name
around.

They don't care. They are spiritually evolved people. They are
capable of judging me on what I am, not what I do.

They sound very kind and tolerant. I'm still going to judge you on what
you've done and what you do.

Dave
Old August 24th 07, 08:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 19, 1:08 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

Don't reference the fact that someone in RSA posted a pic that jokes
at how enormously fat you are...

Uh, but I ain't. Hell, one of you freaks posted a pic from March just
the other day.

Well there's fat and fat. WHat that pic reminded me of was Craig from
"malcolm in the middle". You know, the fat, whiny, socially inadeqaute
loser who runs the local supermarket.
You're EXACTLY like him. No wait, he has a job...