Criminal Minds

Old June 2nd 15, 03:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Criminal Minds

I watched an episode from a few weeks ago last night. Part of the story had to do with "recovered memories" and how they'd been debunked. Pretty funny stuff especially considering they didn't mean it to be.
Old June 2nd 15, 09:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 11:10:50 AM UTC-4, pigo wrote:
I watched an episode from a few weeks ago last night. Part of the story had to do with "recovered memories" and how they'd been debunked. Pretty funny stuff especially considering they didn't mean it to be.

Incestowicz is hiding out from the SEC. Forget about recovering memories, he better recover some of that cash he misappropriated!
Old June 15th 15, 04:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tuesday, June 2, 2015 at 9:10:50 AM UTC-6, pigo wrote:
I watched an episode from a few weeks ago last night. Part of the story had to do with "recovered memories" and how they'd been debunked. Pretty funny stuff especially considering they didn't mean it to be.

Wow, Scooter hasn't been on here in months and he still has both of you wrapped around his little finger. Amazing.
Old June 16th 15, 03:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 10:29:03 AM UTC-6, wrote:

Wow, Scooter hasn't been on here in months and he still has both of you wrapped around his little finger. Amazing.

Yeah. A program about the falsehood of recovered memories has no relation at all. Yet for some reason you were compelled to comment and quote it? Odd.

Old June 18th 15, 01:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 12:29:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Wow, Scooter hasn't been on here in months and he still has both of you wrapped around his little finger. Amazing.

You say K-Y and I say may-o
May-o, may-o!
I don't know why you say K-Y, I say may-o

I don't see anybody else posting here, skiing content or otherwise. So why not occasional flamery?

In other news, it turns out that a certain former CEO, CFO, and Treasurer paid himself $2,500 in 2015. Despite the following:

"The Company does not currently generate sufficient revenues to pay salaries and perquisites ... We do not have sufficient funds available, and will not generate sufficient funds under the Offering to fully implement our current plan of operations, and will be unable to support any salaries or other benefits for management."
Old June 18th 15, 02:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 18 Jun 2015 06:44:55 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:

On Monday, June 15, 2015 at 12:29:03 PM UTC-4, wrote:

Wow, Scooter hasn't been on here in months and he still

has both of you wrapped around his little finger. Amazing.

You say K-Y and I say may-o
May-o, may-o!
I don't know why you say K-Y, I say may-o

I don't see anybody else posting here, skiing content
or otherwise. So why not occasional flamery?

In other news, it turns out that a certain former CEO,
CFO, and Treasurer paid himself $2,500 in 2015. Despite the following:

"The Company does not currently generate sufficient revenues
to pay salaries and perquisites ... We do not have sufficient
funds available, and will not generate sufficient funds under the
Offering to fully implement our current plan of operations, and
will be unable to support any salaries or other benefits for management."

I know it's not Billary. They paid themselves 73 million just in
travel expenses. Where did they go? The space station? How much
else did they pay themselves?

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe