Happy First Day Of Spring

Old March 20th 20, 04:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Happy First Day Of Spring

I watched the Sun cross the equator at 2350 East Coast time, or 0350
Zulu time.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath
Old March 20th 20, 05:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 03/20/2020 09:33 AM, Harvard Horvath wrote:
I watched the Sun cross the equator at 2350 East Coast time, or 0350
Zulu time.

I'm enjoying the scent of orange blossoms as I walk to Trader Joe's to
buy another dozen eggs!

--
Cheers, Bev
Judges are our only protection against a legal system that can
Old March 20th 20, 10:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 10:10:47 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

On 03/20/2020 09:33 AM, Harvard Horvath wrote:
I watched the Sun cross the equator at 2350 East Coast time, or 0350
Zulu time.

I'm enjoying the scent of orange blossoms as I walk to Trader Joe's to
buy another dozen eggs!

So? I enjoy that year around. My girlfriend buys that potpourri
****. Besides, it's the same smell as the rotten orange peels in my
garbage.

Old March 21st 20, 12:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

wrote this crap:

On 03/20/2020 09:33 AM, Harvard Horvath wrote:
I watched the Sun cross the equator at 2350 East Coast time, or 0350
Zulu time.

I'm enjoying the scent of orange blossoms as I walk to Trader Joe's to
buy another dozen eggs!

So? I enjoy that year around. My girlfriend buys that potpourri
****. Besides, it's the same smell as the rotten orange peels in my
garbage.

Wrong. I suspect you have never smelled real orange blossoms.

--
Cheers, Bev
Q: How many lawyers does it take to grease a combine?
Old March 21st 20, 01:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 17:46:41 -0700, The Real Bev

wrote this crap:

On 03/20/2020 09:33 AM, Harvard Horvath wrote:
I watched the Sun cross the equator at 2350 East Coast time, or 0350
Zulu time.

I'm enjoying the scent of orange blossoms as I walk to Trader Joe's to
buy another dozen eggs!

So? I enjoy that year around. My girlfriend buys that potpourri
****. Besides, it's the same smell as the rotten orange peels in my
garbage.

Wrong. I suspect you have never smelled real orange blossoms.

Well, since I live in Toledo where they grow no oranges, you're
probably right. But I've got some hand cream that the label says
smells like orange blossoms. But I'll bet you've never smelled real
apple blossoms or cherry blossoms.

Old March 21st 20, 04:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

wrote this crap:

On 03/20/2020 09:33 AM, Harvard Horvath wrote:
I watched the Sun cross the equator at 2350 East Coast time, or 0350
Zulu time.

I'm enjoying the scent of orange blossoms as I walk to Trader Joe's to
buy another dozen eggs!

So? I enjoy that year around. My girlfriend buys that potpourri
****. Besides, it's the same smell as the rotten orange peels in my
garbage.

Wrong. I suspect you have never smelled real orange blossoms.

Well, since I live in Toledo where they grow no oranges, you're
probably right. But I've got some hand cream that the label says
smells like orange blossoms. But I'll bet you've never smelled real
apple blossoms or cherry blossoms.

Two sociopaths bonding, how charming. Hey, Huggies, what does a pack of diapers smell like when you open them? I'm sure both of you are quite familiar with how they smell when you dispose of them.

You're so obsessed with diapers. I think we all know the reason why.
Old March 21st 20, 12:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Fri, 20 Mar 2020 20:23:33 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On 03/20/2020 09:33 AM, Harvard Horvath wrote:
I watched the Sun cross the equator at 2350 East Coast time, or 0350
Zulu time.

I'm enjoying the scent of orange blossoms as I walk to Trader Joe's to
buy another dozen eggs!

So? I enjoy that year around. My girlfriend buys that potpourri
****. Besides, it's the same smell as the rotten orange peels in my
garbage.

Wrong. I suspect you have never smelled real orange blossoms.

Well, since I live in Toledo where they grow no oranges, you're
probably right. But I've got some hand cream that the label says
smells like orange blossoms. But I'll bet you've never smelled real
apple blossoms or cherry blossoms.

Two sociopaths bonding, how charming. Hey, Huggies,
what does a pack of diapers smell like when you open them?

I wouldn't know. But I sure you know what a new jar of mayo smells
like. What's an old jar of mayo that's been sitting in the sun for
days smell like?

Old March 21st 20, 03:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

wrote this crap:

On 03/20/2020 09:33 AM, Harvard Horvath wrote:
I watched the Sun cross the equator at 2350 East Coast time, or 0350
Zulu time.

I'm enjoying the scent of orange blossoms as I walk to Trader Joe's to
buy another dozen eggs!

So? I enjoy that year around. My girlfriend buys that potpourri
****. Besides, it's the same smell as the rotten orange peels in my
garbage.

Wrong. I suspect you have never smelled real orange blossoms.

Well, since I live in Toledo where they grow no oranges, you're
probably right. But I've got some hand cream that the label says
smells like orange blossoms. But I'll bet you've never smelled real
apple blossoms or cherry blossoms.

They grow both around here, but I've never been anywhere when/where they
were blooming. Apricot blossoms don't have much smell. We bought the
dwarf orange just for the smell of the blossoms, which is fortunate --
the most oranges we ever got: 8. Most years: 0-1. Lagniappe.

Lots of snow, but all the resorts are closed. I'm waiting to find out
if the local hill will offer a discount on next year's ticket to those
of us whose current tickets lost 1/3 of their value. My bet: Nope,
pound sand.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Parasites plus suckers do not add up to a community."
Old March 23rd 20, 05:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

[Default] On Sat, 21 Mar 2020 08:02:51 -0700, The Real Bev

wrote this crap:

Wrong. I suspect you have never smelled real orange blossoms.

Well, since I live in Toledo where they grow no oranges, you're
probably right. But I've got some hand cream that the label says
smells like orange blossoms. But I'll bet you've never smelled real
apple blossoms or cherry blossoms.

They grow both around here, but I've never been anywhere when/where they
were blooming. Apricot blossoms don't have much smell. We bought the
dwarf orange just for the smell of the blossoms, which is fortunate --
the most oranges we ever got: 8. Most years: 0-1. Lagniappe.

My neighbor had an apricot tree and my mother made the best apricot
preserves. Smuckers makes them almost as good as my mother's.
https://www.amazon.com/Smuckers-Pres...s%2C236&sr=8-2
We had a plum tree in our backyard and the blossoms had very little
fragrance. But the cherry trees had a wonderous fragrance, and apple
blossoms smell like apples, but much more intense.

Old March 23rd 20, 08:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

wrote this crap:

[...]

We had two apricot trees when I was a kid. One had small delicious
apricots and the other had large relatively tasteless ones which could
be pickled (sugar/cinnamon/cloves) like peaches. We also had a Santa
Rosa plum tree, which had wonderful-for-eating plums and massive amounts
for jam/jelly/preserves.

It's hard to find SR plums in the stores, and the apricots are equally
unimpressive. I didn't appreciate this stuff when I was a kid -- it was
just the stuff that we always had a lot of because Grandma made it. A
couple of years ago we bought a couple of jars of homemade plum jam at
an estate sale that the stupid heirs sold for a pittance. I hope their
Grandma cut the little assholes out of the will.

--
Cheers, Bev
Never argue with a woman holding a torque wrench.

Happy Thanksgiving [email protected] Alpine Skiing 18 November 30th 13 02:17 AM
Happy 4th of July down_hill Alpine Skiing 4 July 5th 11 02:47 PM
Happy Easter VtSkier Alpine Skiing 5 March 23rd 08 10:38 PM
I'm so happy Two Buddha Alpine Skiing 7 August 28th 06 03:24 AM
MISSING - A happy RSA Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 0 February 25th 05 03:30 AM