"Pop" etc

Old October 24th 03, 04:12 PM
Drug Buddy

Default "Pop" etc

Switters wrote:
On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:46:04 GMT, "Drug Buddy"
allegedly wrote:

Jesuz I make myself laugh.

You do? How curious.

- Dave.

Is that bi-curious or just plain confused? Hang on I'll look at yr FAQ's.

DB

Old October 24th 03, 04:41 PM
Switters

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 16:12:17 GMT, "Drug Buddy" allegedly
wrote:

Is that bi-curious

How badly d'ya wanna know, big boy?

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/
Old October 24th 03, 05:05 PM
Switters

On Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:59:18 GMT, Switters allegedly
wrote:

Is there a glossary of terms such as "pop"? I have my own idea about
what words like this mean in relation to board characteristics, but I
may be completely wrong.

Some terms can be found in the FAQ, section 1.08. Unfortunately pop
isn't one of them, but I do link to another site with more
terminology.

Bad form replying to oneself, I know... but the link mentioned is no
longer valid. It seems that the domain hasn't been renewed. I'll
endeavour to remove that bit.

Do people think that a bigger list of terms is worthwhile (including
things like pop/snap/indy etc)? The questions don't come up that often,
but then that can apply to other questions in the FAQ as well.

Let me know folks.

- Dave.

Old October 24th 03, 07:58 PM
Scott

I want it bad darlin'. Bet my feather duster's pinker than yours. Meet you
at dawn (she's bi-curious too).

DB

Taxi...fur Switters & DB !!!!

--
"A man walks into a cake shop and says 'Is that a macaroon or a meringue?'
The assistant replies 'No, you're right. It's a macaroon.'"

Old October 25th 03, 04:05 PM
Drug Buddy

Scott wrote:
I want it bad darlin'. Bet my feather duster's pinker than yours.
Meet you at dawn (she's bi-curious too).

DB

Taxi...fur Switters & DB !!!!

Heh heh heh, another night down the Partick Marine and a free breakfast. I
slept in, hope Dave didn't turn up with a duster and spare clip ready to pop
a cap in ma arse. Still, it all detracted from the serial number quoting,
naval gazing that has become the RSS norm lately.....ken? Aye, aye, aye -
snows nearly here.

DB

Old October 25th 03, 09:12 PM
Tim Sampson

Switters wrote:

Do people think that a bigger list of terms is worthwhile (including
things like pop/snap/indy etc)? The questions don't come up that
often, but then that can apply to other questions in the FAQ as well.

That's just because everyone else was too afraid to ask. So would I have
been if I had any incling that the thread could end up on gay sex.

Cheers
Tim

Old October 25th 03, 09:13 PM
Tim Sampson

Barney wrote:

What about crackle, then?

LOL.

Tim

Old October 26th 03, 03:01 PM
Drug Buddy

Tim Sampson wrote:
Switters wrote:

Do people think that a bigger list of terms is worthwhile (including
things like pop/snap/indy etc)? The questions don't come up that
often, but then that can apply to other questions in the FAQ as well.

That's just because everyone else was too afraid to ask. So would I
have been if I had any incling that the thread could end up on gay
sex.

Cheers
Tim

Tim, apologies for the irony, I guess it doesn't work too well in plain
text. Boarding is full of skate leftover language, get yourself to your
local skate/boarding/surf store, buy something and they'll be willing to
talk endlessly and translate. But what's the deal with the "gay sex" thing,
are you a religious funda-mental-ist? (Oh aye, it's the tim thing!).

DB
(BTW - the last bit was plain text ironic)

Old October 26th 03, 06:08 PM
Scott

Drug Buddy wrote:
SNIP!
But what's the deal with the "gay sex" thing,
are you a religious funda-mental-ist? (Oh aye, it's the tim thing!).

DB
(BTW - the last bit was plain text ironic)

phffbbtt...(just spat beer over keyboard)

Aaah its good to be back ! I thought this wee cold snap we got last week
was going to put a bit of god-jizz on the 'gorms :0) Looks like it;s
backing off now though....

Old October 26th 03, 08:04 PM
Tim Sampson

Drug Buddy wrote:

willing to talk endlessly and translate. But what's the deal with the
"gay sex" thing, are you a religious funda-mental-ist? (Oh aye, it's
the tim thing!).

DB
(BTW - the last bit was plain text ironic)

Now I'm really confused!

Cheers
Tim