Ending the "Shutdown"

Old October 13th 13, 07:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Ending the "Shutdown"

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 12:21:47 PM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:
On Saturday, October 12, 2013 10:56:53 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 10:52:10 AM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 9:09:43 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 10:05:42 AM UTC-6, twobuddha wrote:

On Saturday, October 12, 2013 6:47:12 AM UTC-7, wrote:

On Friday, October 11, 2013 9:27:56 PM UTC-6, pigo wrote:

On Friday, October 11, 2013 6:44:16 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Did I say that? No! Seems like you have your own imaginary world going there.

yeah you did.

No, I didn't. I haven't said anything about the ACA. You're just making **** up or you can't comprehend basic english.

And I don't care what Wolf says or doesn't say. CNN stopped being a news channel long ago. All they care about now is who is the latest hot white girl in trouble or Miley Cyrus twerking. None of that is news.

If you are talkin about "hot" and that cyrus pig in the same sentence you are more ****ed up than anyone thought.

Now you can't even comprehend simple sentences.

Made money on experience. They didn't have building a house school. Can you build a 3 story round staircase? Can you build a straight staircase?

Yeah, I could. But I make enough money that I can pay someone who can do it better than me or you. Tell me, what does 'They didn't have building a house school.' even mean? Your fifth grade English teacher would be appalled. So how much experience do you have selling cocaine to tourists anyway?

BITCH FIGHT!!!!!!! And Dickless Scrotum is kicking Brain Fried Bob around the block.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

STFU Bitch!

Awwwwwwww. Here I give you a compliment and you get all ****y. One thing for su you never have had and never will have the balls to say that in person. Just like your buddy Dickless Bob Thompson.

I LOVE IT!!!! BITCH FIGHT!!!!! Now go slap him, and yank his diapers to give him a Huggies Wedgie.

Shouldn't you be out molesting somebody this time of day?

I was thinking there might be some hope for you. But any dickless coward who hides in anonymity and makes sick jokes about molesting children is beyond help. Imagine how the Silverton guys would kick your ass on general principle for such vile behavior. Imagine what would happen if you called me a child molester in person.

Ooooops, forgot. You have. Which is why you hide. What a scummy, despicable, laughable cowardly freak you are. Utterly without any manhood.

Inever said anything about children. Have you got something you want to tell us?
Old October 13th 13, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Sunday, October 13, 2013 8:13:46 AM UTC-6, wrote:

And as far as the ACA goes, yes I do think that Congress and the President should live by the laws they create. Most people do. But where were the Republicans on that issue when this was actually being debated in the House? They didn't think it was so important then. They might have actually forced that part into the law, just liked they eliminated the single payer system. But then it might have actually affected them instead of just being some political grandstanding that they knew would never pass.

It was part of the law as passed. Hussein issued them a 70% subsidy as one of the 18 or 19 decrees made to change the law since passing.

I haven't said that hussien *is* muslim. I haven't said that he's *not* American. The "proof" and his actions so far have at a minimum suggested which sides he favors. Here's a hint, it's not the Americans. And as far as your credibility goes, that about says it too.

Old October 14th 13, 12:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 16:42:13 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

I haven't said that hussien *is* muslim. I haven't said that
he's *not* American. The "proof" and his actions so far have
at a minimum suggested which sides he favors. Here's a hint,
it's not the Americans. And as far as your credibility goes,
that about says it too.

Guess where the disbarred, Kenyan- born, White House resident was this
weekend? During the gubmint shutdown he was attending the opening of
a Muslim Museum. Too bad he couldn't attend the opening of the WW2
memorial.

Happy Columbus Day.

Don't drink and drive. Unless you have a good cup holder.
Old October 14th 13, 11:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Wednesday, October 9, 2013 8:46:21 AM UTC-6, pigo wrote:
Shutdown in quotes because apparently illegal aliens are exempted from closures that the rest of us face.

But don't you think that if bho and family would just sign up for bhocare and actually use it in a verifiable manner that this would go away? There is the demand that individuals get the same treatment as big business and unions and have implementation delayed for one year. But that's it. I think that bho going on and using the plan would be a good compromise. Is there something wrong with that?

So? No one thinks that Hussein and family should sign up for the unaffordable care? If he could that is, I realize that the system is a joke. But you know what I mean.

And no one thinks that individuals should get some relief from the act too? There have been 19 executive orders changing the law as it was passed. Why isn't what's good for big business and unions good for individuals too?

Or if you think that Hussein should be exempt from his own program, tell me why. Or if you think it's cool that congress received a 70% subsidy after the fact is ok, support that too?

Old October 15th 13, 01:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

DaveM wrote:
Still snow of the ground at Stevens? I think that we are above about
6500' again. soon though. Soon.

Unfortunately, it's melting. They did build a mini park for a "jib day" at the
peak, but the snow is pretty thin in the cams.

Old October 15th 13, 01:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:59:34 AM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

I fail to see how a government shutdown can keep the First Cow from
weeding her own garden and picking her own tomatoes.

First: That's not very nice........to cows.

Second: What shutdown?

Old October 15th 13, 04:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Tue, 15 Oct 2013 08:43:13 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 6:53:36 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 12:59:34 AM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

I fail to see how a government shutdown can keep the First Cow from

weeding her own garden and picking her own tomatoes.

First: That's not very nice........to cows.

And Tranny Boob takes anther cheap shot. Just jealous
because Michelle has better biceps than he does.
Not to mention better dresses.

AHA! You've been in her closet.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.
Old October 22nd 13, 02:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

What I am hearing now it that the dems have come up with the idea of delaying the individual mandate for a year. Wow! That's a great idea! Now all they need to do is enroll and live under it themselves and we'll be at the point that they caused the "shutdown".

Have you libtards signed up yet? Getting a good deal? I don't suppose trunky will care one way or the other. It will just stay on the government dime.