what type of boot is this?

Old January 17th 04, 11:12 AM
Fran Day

Default what type of boot is this?

I have no idea what type of system this is...anybody care to shed some
light? Not NNN, no SNS, not 3-pin...so what is it...

http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/1176/boots.jpg

Thanks for any help you can provide...!

Old January 17th 04, 12:25 PM
Gary Jacobson

Tyrolia TRSX or something like that c. 1982?
Gary Jacobson
Rosendale, NY

Old January 17th 04, 04:32 PM
Darrel Newman

Didn't Adidas try something like this around 80's but without the wire loop
part ??

Old January 19th 04, 09:01 AM
Primoz Jeroncic

Darrel Newman wrote:

Didn't Adidas try something like this around 80's but without the wire loop
part ??

Nope that was Salomon. Adidas had something with wire sticking
out on sides of plastic tip. It was called SDS if I remember right.
I even had those shoes for year or two before Alpina started to
make real shoes
--
Primoz
Support - IP/VoIP Connectivity & Routing

any boot advice? ex Snowboarding 5 March 16th 05 03:12 AM
Salomon 9 vs Carbon Griss Nordic Skiing 9 January 6th 04 04:25 PM
Boot Info and Basic Tuning Needed Nick North American Ski Resorts 2 December 10th 03 02:50 PM
Boot Info and Basic Tuning Needed Nick General 0 December 10th 03 02:32 AM
History of boots Sly D. Skeez Nordic Skiing 4 October 1st 03 05:14 AM