A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Furgeson Intimidation

Old March 12th 15, 12:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Furgeson Intimidation

On Wednesday, 11 March 2015 17:14:45 UTC-7, wrote:
Is your mother still doing 5 buck tricks? I was going to get a BJ from her a while back but.....man did she smell...like dead fish.

When are you and IT going to suck each others dicks again?

That's the best you've got? Sad, really sad. I was expecting more from you, but then I'm probably not the first one to tell you that.

You'd better stick to post-humping, but then you're not even very good at that either.
Ads
Old March 12th 15, 02:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 5:55:25 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
Since we can only laugh at trunky so much, how about this. It's getting out about the thugs intimidating the ones that told the truth. I'm sure you guys have heard about this on your MSNBC sources, right?

Intimidation?

So far Officer Wilson has resigned, the worst local judge has resigned, the city manager has resigned, and today the police chief resigned. Do you think they were intimidated?
Old March 12th 15, 01:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 8:41:50 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

Intimidation?

So far Officer Wilson has resigned, the worst local judge has resigned, the city manager has resigned, and today the police chief resigned. Do you think they were intimidated?

No. They were railroaded. I'm speaking of the neighborhood witnesses to the event that were threatened if they told the police the truth. That brown was the aggressor, never had is hands up, and got what he asked for.

And now there are actual hate crimes. The sniper style shooting of two more police officers. I doubt that the racist regime will get involved. Unless of course it's to justify the shooting.

Old March 12th 15, 02:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 10:41:50 PM UTC-4, Richard Henry wrote:
On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 5:55:25 PM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
Since we can only laugh at trunky so much, how about this. It's getting out about the thugs intimidating the ones that told the truth. I'm sure you guys have heard about this on your MSNBC sources, right?

Intimidation?

No, I think they resigned in disgust at what their minority majority city has turned into.

I think all the police in Ferguson should quit and leave the minority majority animals to themselves.

It's a known fact that these skells will attack, rob, and kill their own.