crash websites ?

Old February 19th 05, 11:53 AM
Ron - NY

Default crash websites ?

I was watching the Mt. Snow ski channel and they showed some good clips for
crash of the day and named a website . Anyone know the name of it or the
link ? Or any other good channel that shows interesting ski clips ?

Old February 19th 05, 02:29 PM
Let Mikey Ski It!

Ron - NY wrote:

I was watching the Mt. Snow ski channel and they showed some good clips for
crash of the day and named a website . Anyone know the name of it or the
link ? Or any other good channel that shows interesting ski clips ?

I don't have any clips, but a few crash pics:

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/SJ2.../DSC_5829.html

Mike... 8J

--
See my ski photography and Breckenridge photoblog at:
http://PowderDay.us
Old February 19th 05, 05:13 PM
Dave_in_Spokane

Bob Lee wrote:
Let Mikey Ski It! wrote:

Ron - NY wrote:

I was watching the Mt. Snow ski channel and they showed some good clips for
crash of the day and named a website . Anyone know the name of it or the
link ? Or any other good channel that shows interesting ski clips ?

I don't have any clips, but a few crash pics:

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/SJ2.../DSC_5829.html

Hey, hey, HEY now! It frickin' drives me crazy - you can make thousands
of nice powder turns and no one remembers you for that, but just get
caught falling into *one* tree well...

No one ever puts this one up:
http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/SJ2.../DSC_5663.html

Bob

Hee Hee

Good one Mike

The folks here at the Seattle airport looked at me kind of funny when I
burst out laughing at that one

--

Dave in Spokane
Old February 19th 05, 05:54 PM
lal_truckee

Bob Lee wrote:
Let Mikey Ski It! wrote:

Ron - NY wrote:

I was watching the Mt. Snow ski channel and they showed some good clips for
crash of the day and named a website . Anyone know the name of it or the
link ? Or any other good channel that shows interesting ski clips ?

I don't have any clips, but a few crash pics:

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/SJ2.../DSC_5829.html

Hey, hey, HEY now! It frickin' drives me crazy - you can make thousands
of nice powder turns and no one remembers you for that, but just get
caught falling into *one* tree well...

No one ever puts this one up:
http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/SJ2.../DSC_5663.html

Obviously you need to ditch the black and sport some red - then you can
be the rescuer instead of the wreck.
Old February 19th 05, 08:48 PM
Sue White

In message , Bob Lee
writes
Let Mikey Ski It! wrote:

I don't have any clips, but a few crash pics:

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/SJ2.../DSC_5829.html

Hey, hey, HEY now! It frickin' drives me crazy - you can make thousands
of nice powder turns and no one remembers you for that, but just get
caught falling into *one* tree well...

That picture's useless, you can't see anything at all down in there...

--
Sue ]3(D

At the last annual count, Britain had 544 breweries and rising.
Old February 20th 05, 01:13 AM
The Real Bev

Bob Lee wrote:

lal_truckee wrote:

Bob Lee wrote:
Let Mikey Ski It! wrote:
Ron - NY wrote:

I was watching the Mt. Snow ski channel and they showed some good clips for
crash of the day and named a website . Anyone know the name of it or the
link ? Or any other good channel that shows interesting ski clips ?

I don't have any clips, but a few crash pics:

http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/SJ2.../DSC_5829.html

Hey, hey, HEY now! It frickin' drives me crazy - you can make thousands
of nice powder turns and no one remembers you for that, but just get
caught falling into *one* tree well...

No one ever puts this one up:
http://homepage.mac.com/saemisch/SJ2.../DSC_5663.html

Obviously you need to ditch the black and sport some red - then you can
be the rescuer instead of the wreck.

Is that how it works - wear red and you're the rescuer, wear black and
you get rescued? I may have to change my color scheme - I always
thought bright hues were over-rated. I've gone for the stealth look,
but I suppose that's not how heroes dress.

Camo. For skiers, maybe white with the occasional rock- or tree-colored
blotch. Real studs don't NEED to be found.

--
Cheers, Bev
I can picture a world without war, without hate. I can picture
Old February 20th 05, 05:38 PM
Sue White

In message , Bob Lee
writes
Sue White wrote:

Bob Lee writes:

Hey, hey, HEY now! It frickin' drives me crazy - you can make thousands
of nice powder turns and no one remembers you for that, but just get
caught falling into *one* tree well...

That picture's useless, you can't see anything at all down in there...

Yeah, I know - you can't even really see that I'm actually standing on
Bruno's shoulders while Brian's trying to pull the snow snakes off my
skis. That snow was *deep* I tell you.

Try new "Snake-B-Gone" (R) Spray with Silicones! Makes skis and boots
so slippery they just slide straight off! (*)

(*) Prohibited by FIS rules - racing snakes are your own problem.