Don't Feed the Trolls

Old February 2nd 05, 05:43 PM
Phil Rhodes

Default Don't Feed the Trolls

There are 5 simple rules regarding trolls:

(1) Don't read posts from or about abusers;
(2) Don't read email from or about abusers;

(3) If you can't resist reading, don't respond;

(4) If you can't resist responding, do so by email--not by posting here;

(5) If you are compelled to post a response, if you just can't stop
yourself, at least do the rest of us the favor of adding the abuser's name
to the subject line, so we can avoid reading that post.

Thanks.

Old February 3rd 05, 04:16 PM
LePheaux

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sorta puts everything you say in
context, right, asshole?
What kind of asshole taunts rape survivors?
A chicken****, cowardly asshole like you.

you mean the rapist who molested his own brother.
trunky pick a nick.

Old February 3rd 05, 04:18 PM
LePheaux

wrote in message
oups.com...
Me and Scott both know you are a
coward. We both know you are a liar. We both know you are insane.

Of course you know .
smeagals.
yessssssssssssssss.
we must get our precioussssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Yesssssssssss.
we must.

Old February 4th 05, 09:38 PM
Sue White

In message , Phil Rhodes
writes
There are 5 simple rules regarding trolls:

If you feed your trolls the sort of food I've just been reading about in
another thread, no wonder they bloat up and get mood swings!

Us trolls need a balanced nutritious diet, with vegetables and flowers
and everything, and a comfortable bridge to live under.

--
Sue ]3(

At the last annual count, Britain had 544 breweries and rising.
Old February 5th 05, 03:52 AM
ant

"Sue White" wrote in message
In message , Phil Rhodes
writes
There are 5 simple rules regarding trolls:

If you feed your trolls the sort of food I've just been reading about in
another thread, no wonder they bloat up and get mood swings!

Posole?

Us trolls need a balanced nutritious diet, with vegetables and flowers and
everything, and a comfortable bridge to live under.

vegetables AND flowers. Those are well fed trolls. I am partial to the odd
petunia, myself.

ant

Old February 13th 05, 09:00 PM
J. Urrrk

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message

"J. Urrrk" wrote in message

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message

"J. Urrrk" wrote in

message
"Scott Abraham" wrote

"J. Urrrk" wrote in

message
"Scott Abraham" wrote in message

You know and I know that what you did was criminal and
felonious.

So what was it that I did?

Commit perjury.

What did I say that was perjurous?

Oh, please.

My Sharona.

Perjury is funny only to people who commit perjury.

Coincidentally, my Sharona is is only funny to people
who haven't committed my Sharona.

Encourage others to commit perjury.

Who did I encourage?

Oh, please.

M-m-m-m-my Sharona

Perjury is funny only to criminals.

Even criminals like my Sharona. It's very shiny.

Participate in real world stalking.

So I was stalking the real world?

No surprise a sociopath jokes about death threats and real world

harassment
and stalking.

The only thing I stalk these days is corn. I've been
avoiding you since I moved to Iowa.

Jokes about stalking are only funny to stalkers, stalker.

Whimpers about whimpering are only meaningful to whimperers,
whimperer.

Threaten my life.

How did I threaten you? Did I promise to fart in your

neighborhood?

Sociopaths think threatening people's lives and getting away

with
it is
funny.

Sociopaths think anyone will be impressed when they
relate their tales of how *everyone* is out to get
*them* and *them* alone.

Sociopaths think getting away with crimes and defaming innocent men

is
funny.

But pretty much everyone enjoys defaming a man who richly deserves
it.

Sociopaths also tend to be physical cowards.

So that's why you've ducked out of every meeting I've proposed?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Anytime, freak. You freaks stalked me to my home. Come get some.

Come and get some what? Did you bake cookies? That is s-o-o-o sweet!

Old February 15th 05, 06:15 AM
J. Urrrk

"J. Urrrk" wrote in message

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message

"J. Urrrk" wrote in

message

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message

"J. Urrrk" wrote in

message
"Scott Abraham" wrote

"J. Urrrk" wrote in
message
"Scott Abraham" wrote in message

You know and I know that what you did was criminal and
felonious.

So what was it that I did?

Commit perjury.

What did I say that was perjurous?

Oh, please.

My Sharona.

Perjury is funny only to people who commit perjury.

Coincidentally, my Sharona is is only funny to people
who haven't committed my Sharona.

Perjury is only funny to people who commit perjury.

Hello? Is there an echo in here? Perhaps if you
packed your skull full of fiberglass insulation
you wouldn't echo so much. Prolly warmer too.

Encourage others to commit perjury.

Who did I encourage?

Oh, please.

M-m-m-m-my Sharona

Perjury is funny only to criminals.

Even criminals like my Sharona. It's very shiny.

Perjury is funny only to criminals and sick freaks like you who

committed
perjury over a stupid newsgroup, then are so pathetic they brag

about
committing felonies over a stupid newsgroup.

I once wore a tie over a stupid newsgroup. Some ******* over
in alt.mens.clothing called me out.

Jokes about stalking are only funny to stalkers, stalker.

Whimpers about whimpering are only meaningful to whimperers,
whimperer.

Jokes about stalking are only funny to stalkers, stalker. Of

course, you
could give me some **** in person......

No thanks. You'll have to find someone else to indulge your
coprophilic fantasies.

Sociopaths think getting away with crimes and defaming innocent

men
is
funny.

But pretty much everyone enjoys defaming a man who richly

deserves
it.

Sociopaths think defaming people is funny, and always blame the

victim for
their depravity.

Sorry, Chim-chim, but my depravity is my own and, while its
pretty dull compared to your life history, I'm very proud
of it.

The fact is you aren't a victim. You are a perpetrator who
got his ass handed to him by the Usenet justice system.
The sooner you accept this fact, the sooner you will be
able to move on in your life and go harrass someone who
cares.

Sociopaths also tend to be physical cowards.

So that's why you've ducked out of every meeting I've

proposed?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Anytime, freak. You freaks stalked me to my home. Come get

some.

Come and get some what? Did you bake cookies? That is s-o-o-o

sweet!

Sociopaths also tend to be physical cowards, coward.

So are you intimidated by your own oven or what? I'm not
coming over unless you bake cookies for me.

-J. Urrrk

Trolls. Scandinavia Alpine Skiing 11 May 18th 04 02:49 AM
The Fischer Feed Sly D. Skeez Nordic Skiing 3 February 11th 04 02:11 AM
Jay T's Noque Big Saturday - Sunday Birkie Trail 1-24/25-04 Jay Tegeder Nordic Skiing 2 January 26th 04 10:50 PM
Did I made a mistake with these skis? Chris Alpine Skiing 71 September 13th 03 08:41 PM