California Helmet Law

Old September 9th 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default California Helmet Law

On Thu, 9 Sep 2010 06:36:16 -0700 (PDT), snowbender
wrote:

On Sep 8, 9:06 am, Richard Henry wrote:

I had a similar exchange with a know-it-all on my favorite soccer
forum. He claimed that it was illegal to eat while driving. I
responded that there was no such law. He insisted, so I asked him to produce the Vehicle Code section that prohibited it.

You like to argue these minor points ceaselessly to show that you know
something, don't you? But I think that laws is more complicate than
that, and in America/California, only judges can make legal
interpretation of the laws. Who are you? When you win a argument over
a "know-it-all," does that make you a "know-it-all"?

He's still bitter.

As for "snowbender", I'll bet he will maintain his denial at least
until his next name change.

Only in your perpetuated shameless denial.

snowbender

Huh? Drivel...
Old September 10th 10, 12:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 9, 11:22 am, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Sep 9, 10:21 am, snowbender
wrote:

That's what I've learned in political science 101 in college.

LoL. You're the authority on the American legal system because you
took an introductory PoliSci class ? Are you serious ?

No, I didn't say that I'm the authority on the American legal system,
where did you get that idea? Can't read, don't know how to reason, or
more likely, "praise high to insinuate low"?

There's no interpretation to be had here, Itchy.

Yes, there is, you have a small knowledge domain, and conceited little
mind.

IS
Old September 10th 10, 10:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

wrote:

That's what I've learned in political science 101 in college.

LoL. You're the authority on the American legal system because you
took an introductory PoliSci class ? Are you serious ?

No, I didn't say that I'm the authority on the American legal system,
where did you get that idea? Can't read, don't know how to reason, or
more likely, "praise high to insinuate low"?

There's no interpretation to be had here, Itchy.

Yes, there is, you have a small knowledge domain, and conceited little
mind.

IS

Why do you have to be an absolute idiot and try to justify the
erroneous statements you make?
Old September 10th 10, 10:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

wrote:

That's what I've learned in political science 101 in college.

LoL. *You're the authority on the American legal system because you
took an introductory PoliSci class ? *Are you serious ?

No, I didn't say that I'm the authority on the American legal system,
where did you get that idea?

By you citing your history of taken a single political science
course. What was your purpose in mentioning that, if not to establish
your own credibility ? Please, enlighten us.
Old September 11th 10, 02:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

wrote:

That's what I've learned in political science 101 in college.

LoL. You're the authority on the American legal system because you
took an introductory PoliSci class ? Are you serious ?

No, I didn't say that I'm the authority on the American legal system,
where did you get that idea? Can't read, don't know how to reason, or
more likely, "praise high to insinuate low"?

There's no interpretation to be had here, Itchy.

Yes, there is, you have a small knowledge domain, and conceited little
mind.

IS

Why do you have to be an absolute idiot and try to justify the
erroneous statements you make?

A great mind is perceived as an absolute idiot some time by the common
idiots, Dr. Einstein comes to mind, and if the same issue have already
existed, before it reaches the final conclusion, my statements are not
erroneous, so the error is in your narrowed mentality.

snowbender
Old September 11th 10, 02:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 10, 3:55 pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

wrote:

That's what I've learned in political science 101 in college.

LoL. You're the authority on the American legal system because you
took an introductory PoliSci class ? Are you serious ?

No, I didn't say that I'm the authority on the American legal system,
where did you get that idea?

By you citing your history of taken a single political science
course. What was your purpose in mentioning that, if not to establish
your own credibility ? Please, enlighten us.

Political science 101 is for a general requirement class in college;
have you been to the college, and earned a BA/BS degree? Do you know
what general requirement classes are for? They build common knowledge,
and nothing really in-depth, but form your base knowledge so you can
understand the things around you. Yes, a BA/BS degree gives you that
kind of credibility.

snowbender
Old September 11th 10, 02:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

snowbender wrote:

llege.
LoL. You're the authority on the American legal system because you
took an introductory PoliSci class ? Are you serious ?
No, I didn't say that I'm the authority on the American legal system,
where did you get that idea?

By you citing your history of taken a single political science
course. What was your purpose in mentioning that, if not to establish
your own credibility ? Please, enlighten us.

Political science 101 is for a general requirement class in college;
have you been to the college, and earned a BA/BS degree? Do you know
what general requirement classes are for? They build common knowledge,
and nothing really in-depth, but form your base knowledge so you can
understand the things around you. Yes, a BA/BS degree gives you that
kind of credibility.

snowbender

Can you please tell us what college granted you a degree. They should be
listed as a place of question and investigated. As it is apparent you
have comprehension and logic with math issues. Plus you have never
produced anybody that agrees with anything you post. Your argument that
you are in Einstein category of thinkers is the morning joke. You are
scooters replacement and your posts prove that.
Old September 11th 10, 04:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Sep 11, 7:58 am, downhill wrote:
snowbender wrote:

llege.

?

[...]

My "morning joke" is your gappers' "morning sickness"; that's why
"morning head-banging" session. As info for what college granted my
degree, I'm not telling yet; I want to make profit out of you geppers
arrogance, how much money will you put up for it (yeah, as scooter
said, it takes balls)? As for "you have never produced anybody that
agrees with anything you post," only happens in your shameless denial.
And the saga continues.

snowbender
Old September 11th 10, 06:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote:

That's what I've learned in political science 101 in college.

LoL. *You're the authority on the American legal system because you
took an introductory PoliSci class ? *Are you serious ?

No, I didn't say that I'm the authority on the American legal system,
where did you get that idea?

By you citing your history of taken a single political science
course. *What was your purpose in mentioning that, if not to establish
your own credibility ? *Please, enlighten us.

Allow me to enlighten you, Yabadumb****. I've been giving you ****
for months for being such a pppppuuuuuusssssyyyyy you've never showed
up at my regular tennis haunts to spew your **** in person. Then
Tranny Boob Thompson, hiding in an innocuous thread, talks **** about
a meet in an unspecified place at an unspecified time in Seattle, and
you immediately tell him you'd love to get together.
That means you are still in town, and you've been lying all this time
about your location, and you didn't show up for tennis the last two
days, knowing I play four or five times a week. So much for
credibility. The only credibility you have is rsa pussy cred.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PUSSY CRED!!!!!!!!
Damn, I'm funny. Thanks for the laughs, ppppppppuuuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy.
Old September 11th 10, 06:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
On Sep 8, 9:06 am, Richard Henry wrote:

I had a similar exchange with a know-it-all on my favorite soccer
forum. *He claimed that it was illegal to eat while driving. *I
responded that there was no such law. *He insisted, so I asked him to produce the Vehicle Code section that prohibited it.

You like to argue these minor points ceaselessly to show that you know
something, don't you? But I think that laws is more complicate than
that, and in America/California, only judges can make legal
interpretation of the laws. Who are you? When you win a argument over
a "know-it-all," does that make you a "know-it-all"?

He's still bitter.

As for "snowbender", I'll bet he will maintain his denial at least
until his next name change.

Only in your perpetuated shameless denial.

snowbender

Huh? Drivel.....

There are times you just can't make this up. Dick Gozinya telling
anyone they are spewing "drivel". Hey, freak? Want to tell me again
when I ever admitted to attending a meeting of "NAMBALA"?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Drivel.