Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

Old July 5th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

Default Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

"Harry Weiner" wrote in message
. com...
On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 18:26:04 -0700, "Two Buddha"
wrote this crap:

So you're a drunk chicken**** lying coward, eh, bitch?
Anytime, George.

You say that, but you never show.

Geez, George, NO ONE has ever seen you.

I posted plenty of pictures.

No proof it is you. And I don't have a verifiable identity. More cowardly
posturing.

Got a name, freak? What a pathetic, lying, bitch coward you are. Ain't
even got the balls to ID yourself.
No surprise. Somebody would show up and kick your ass.

I doubt it asshole. You never show.

How laughable. How pathetic. How Horvath.

Old July 5th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham

Ran across this and couldn't resist sharing:

Anger gets a bad rap. It's the universal disguised denunciation ("Why are
feminists so angry?"), the wink-and-nudge code word to signal contempt while
fronting as pity for the deranged. That label gives those at whom the anger
is directed a get-out-of-jail-free card to abandon the debate since anger
is, in one fell swoop, deemed irrational. Neat trick that, changing the
subject from the offense that provoked the response to a feigned disgust
over the angry person's "unseemly" behavior.

Old July 5th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.cars,aus.politics,aus.snow,alt.support.childfree
Scott Abraham

"Andy" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 4, 9:22 am, OzOne wrote:
On Tue, 03 Jul 2007 15:24:46 -0700, pigo
scribbled thusly:

On Jul 3, 2:43 pm, Andy wrote:
On Jul 3, 10:57 pm, pigo wrote:

On Jul 3, 5:33 am, Andy wrote:

On Jun 23, 5:34 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

If you truly live the life you say you do, you should be much
more of
an overtly happy person.

The anger and bitterness you spew in here at every mention seems
much
more revealing to what lies inside you.

Was Scott like this before he crossed paths with Queen Ant
Kerrison?

It seems so. I didn't know him before he knew Anthea but it seems to
be a constant through his pathetic life.

I doubt it. Kerrison is pure poisson.

Well, I have seen and communicated with Anthea over the past few
winters that she has been working nearby and never have experienced
any of the negativity that you have. Quite the opposite. We've had a
few beers, dinners, some laughs and talked about skiing and any number
of other things that friends might stumble upon in the course of
conversation. Have you spent time over dinner or beers? Or do you just
attack her on usenet then whine when she responds?

A measure of Andy ....

"I really dont give a flying **** about ant, but I will seek revenge
against the dumb bitch when she accuses me of stalking others in other
forumns."

Yep. Just because I legitimaley questioned where this woman was
posting from, ant the **** accussed me of stalking this woman.

she has a history of doing this.

Hey, check out where the **** cheers on a freak who made up some truly vile
defamatory lies trying to recruit a wacko vet to do me harm, and then posted
my address.
Nine years, and the terrorist bitch hasn't changed: anyone who exposes her
for the pathological liar and criminal she is gets stalked.

Old July 5th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.support.childfree
Scott Abraham

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 12:56:09 -0000, Andy
scribbled thusly:

Pesty MAL OZone does.

He has "issues" with his daughter and that is why he is cross-posting.

Andy Pandy threatened my daughter.

"One day I will **** your gorgeous adult child dry. Pity I wont be
the
first.

Now **** off daad."

That is the "issue" I have.

This twisted little scumbag thinks it funny......

She's an adult, right? She ****s. She ****s. Get used to the idea.

Old July 5th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow,seattle.general
Scott Abraham

Default Kerrison up to her old tricks.

Come on out and say it in person, freak.....oooops, forgot. That would take
balls. What a pathetic, laughable, stalking net freak!

"Harry Weiner" wrote in message
. com...
On Sun, 01 Jul 2007 06:49:40 -0000, Josh Hayes
wrote this crap:

[madcap blather from all parties snipped]

Uh, fellas?

Why are we seattle.general readers lumbered with this apparently endless
bitchfest? Perhaps you could remove seattle.general from this thread. That
would be nice. We'd like that.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass. Who made you the Seattle netcop?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Old July 6th 07, 02:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow
Harry Weiner

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 06:00:38 -0000, Josh Hayes
wrote this crap:

That would be your mom, but I'm done with her, you can have her back.

My mom is 86 years old and lives in a retirement home in Florida.
I'll tell he that you want a date.

Old July 6th 07, 04:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow
Scott Abraham

wrote this crap:

That would be your mom, but I'm done with her, you can have her back.

My mom is 86 years old and lives in a retirement home in Florida.
I'll tell he that you want a date.

I feel for the dumb bitch, having you for a son. But since she raised you,
she must truly be one very vile ****.

Old July 6th 07, 10:23 PM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine
Andy

On Jul 6, 8:55 pm, a t e c 7 7 "atec 77 at hotmail dot com" wrote:
ant wrote:
Andy wrote:
On Jul 4, 9:22 am, OzOne wrote:

time one of you forgot it and plonked the other .

Allow me to point out why ant is a liar.

The issue about flight paths before I got involved in it got to a
stage where someone else accused the lady involved was from her email
address working from the airport. In fact they did a google search on
her and posted it. Now Rioact has always had a facility to capture
the hosting IP address and this has been used in the past and not by
me. I believe that the capture of the IP is very accurate unless
someone know how to spoof it. Also anyone can do a traceroute on the
IP address: for example I can do a traceroute on my own posting IP
address and the accuracy of the result is 100%

So I wondered if the woman was stupid enough to post from the airport:
Earlier in the year we had a fool posting as a punter of the public
supporting a local cinema but was found out to be an employee of the
cinema. So I did a traceroute on the ladies IP address and voila, she
was not posting from the airport. That was well worth saying to
dispell any allegations that she was an agent for them. But in the
mean-time the trace route (well I used several different ones after my
initial find) should that her IP address was one of several reserved
for the PM. Interesting fact for the readership. Frankly I thought I
was supporting her.

So ant comes out straight out accussing me of somehow hacking (and she
calls herself an IT expert) into riotact and of stalking this woman
and demands riotact do something about it. And it is not the first
time she has done it. So far riotact still has the same facility to
display IP addresses under http://www.the-riotact.com/wp-admin/edit.php
click on comments.

Oh she alos accussed me on riotact to be a pretentious pratt or
something like that because I said I liked a certain cafe that did
brunch.

Furthermore, I have avoided her (r)ants over the last year. But I am
amused to see that I am/was in her kill file and so is Scott. But
occassionally she responds to Scott indirectly but responding to other
peoples posts and making comments about Scott. I ask you why would
she do this, when obviously Scott from the headers are about her. My
spin on this is that she secretly enjoys the attention.

I suspect that ant has real problems.

Oh Ozone, is a annoying **** that should be killed from usenet. I do
not believe he is 56 or that other **** he has written and anything
that gets under his skin is fair game. It worked with serialpest. I
know ant will come out and support both because she believes that both
are funny. What is funny is that 90% of the readership in aus.cars
disagrees with her. Maybe ant is also Ozone?

Old July 6th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,aus.cars
Andy

On Jun 24, 9:22 am, "ant" wrote:
Bob Lee wrote:
From the wikipedia.org article on Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
"People who are overly narcissistic commonly feel rejected, humiliated
and threatened when criticised. To protect themselves from these
dangers, they often react with disdain, rage, and/or defiance to any
slight, real or imagined..."

Richard Henry wrote:
"...a person with BPD may experience intense bouts of anger..."
"...they may form an immediate attachment and idealize the other
person, but when a slight separation or conflict occurs, they switch
unexpectedly to the other extreme and angrily accuse the other person
of not caring for them at all."

They both fit, but more of the general Bi Polar characteristics fit.
Most people with mental illnesses are a bit of a mental illness salad, it's
just the mix that varies. That's the challenge for doctors, to accurately
identify what's going on, and come up with the right drug therapy.

I seem to remember asking someone if he was Bi polar (back in the 90s). He
didn't like that, from memory. The intense "highs" the person exhibited
were my biggest clue, plus the vicious attacking of previous friends.

but some of the narcissm characteristics also fit.

--
Don't try to reply to my email addy:
I'm borrowing that of the latest

Proof about ant fascination with herself

Old July 8th 07, 07:25 AM posted to aus.cars,rec.skiing.alpine
Andy

ant wrote:
Andy wrote:
On Jul 4, 9:22 am, OzOne wrote:

[...]

Gramatical mistakes: (sigh)

And I should use a better mechanism to write this stuff than Google
Groups.